• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So after a weekend of self indulgence and musical extravagance, I've sat down this afternoon and finished off my GAF mixtape. Since it was my idea I should be the one to get the ball rolling I guess! The theme is A-Z, but I skipped U V and X because they were bringing the party down. I'd say there's a good mix from a wide spectrum of flavours and I think there should be lots of stuff that people don't know as well as some old school hits.

nc36YT9.jpg

CzswPxc.jpg

It's currently uploading to my dropbox so in the interests in avoiding mod attention, PM me for a link. Then when you guys start doing yours, give me the links and I can start a masterlist and share the address of that to save the complicated PM spiderweb.

I've listened to it a few times, I'm really happy with it. Enjoy :)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Nice venture out to Newton Abbot, rented Medal of Honor Warfighter, the cute rocker chick who served me gave me an online pass for it ^^
Only Blockbuster I've been to that keeps them for customers...awesome

Also there's a new girl working in the subway there that looks like Jack Bauer's daughter, super nice too :3

Clearing stuff up in my room, talking to some friends over Skype and posting here. Nobody is about until later on tonight, so I didn't really have much to do. Tonight I'll probably be catching up with people over ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. Swish.

Man i need some beverages

TCRS

Banned
Ah, finally moved in, everything is set up and stowed away. Finally back to a 2 monitor setup. Looks nice, feels nice. Have survived for two full days now.

Only thing missing now is the TV.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Well, the groundhog might not have seen his shadow but I have weather prediction for everyone.

iCgx1S407Vr6N.gif

People get so mad at Pachter lol, this TV show + reactions should be hilarious

I relish the opportunity for someone to go out there and reiterate we aren't a hivemind, we're just like any other community- 90% easily ignored garbage, 10% gold.

That said, I'll be amazed if whoever goes out there doesn't fuck this up. Amazing that Geoff is all "random GAFfers welcome!" and there's like zero word on the fucking chief admin being invited.NEVER MIND, he'll be there

Hystzen

HAH it odd because he right in one way whenever a game is announced or previews pop up GAF keep being negative. It been getting worse past few months I seen, people seem hate everything so defo subbing that thread for shits n giggles

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
HAH it odd because he right in one way whenever a game is announced or previews pop up GAF keep being negative. It been getting worse past few months I seen, people seem hate everything so defo subbing that thread for shits n giggles

GAF can be overly negative at times, no denying it. And it's not unusual for some people to just shout at others rather than try to explain their point. Take the PS4/Nextbox threads. People in there say they don't think those specs are good enough, other people come in a say 'you idiots, thats just stupid' and then fuck off without even making an attempt to explain their posts. I think there are a lot of posters that care more about being right and making others look stupid than actually talking about things.

Rubbish King

So my brother gave me an old leather jacket and this is pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I've always wanted one but I dont have the stones, they're so badass

Maybe I'll reward myself when I've get back to a 32/34" waist

YES I HAVE A BEER

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
I tip if I got good service and I have some spare coins. It's different here though, you don't have to tip to keep the staff in food and shelter.

The PS4 rumour threads are bananas now. I don't get how you can get so heated about unknowable things!

Its not their fault that their minimum wage is like $3

Does anybody tip frequently here?
I do. A quid or two for food delivery, ten to fifteen percent in restaurants. Cabbies very rarely.

Once tipped about thirty percent but the waitress sad incredibly hot and I got plenty of mileage out of her in the wank bank.

Rubbish King

I do. A quid or two for food delivery, ten to fifteen percent in restaurants. Cabbies very rarely.

Once tipped about thirty percent but the waitress sad incredibly hot and I got plenty of mileage out of her in the wank bank.
Crazy bastard, wanking at a restaurant..have you no shame
Why did you chose Medal of Honour? Are blockbuster doing that bad they don't have any other games?

I've played pretty much all the good ones...I was curious though, they've taken frostbite 2 and replaced all the good traits with liquid faeces..I turned the auto aim off because it aims slightly left of each target as if people want an aim assist to JUST assist you.. i want that fucking crosshair on the body or a ligament if im gonna have it

f0rk

They didn't pay to fly Jake Humphrey out to America last time I watched it.
The best thing about it is how much filling they have to do during all the ad breaks.

Suairyu

Banned
But without the pre show how will you understand why America plays football as a metaphor for hardship, poverty and invading third world countries?

Suairyu

Banned
Nearly time for kickoff oh God is beautiful and He blesses this fine country and game.

I prefer the Jim bloke to the John bloke. I think the other bloke's called John. Such an incredible story. I'm in tears.
fuck you jim lover. is all about john.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know who to support. I usually pick the team whose colours I like the most but I'm not a big fan of either.

Mr. Sam

I literally have no idea what is happening. They could all jump into a big orgy pile and I'd be like, "Yeah, this seems normal."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom