• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
If you guys wanna talk about this colonial shit go do it in the proper thread cos this one is for Proper British Talk TIA.

Hystzen

CHEEZMO™;47260634 said:
If you guys wanna talk about this colonial shit go do it in the proper thread cos this one is for Proper British Talk TIA.

This is a british view on a american major sport event so it going be british talk

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;47260634 said:

i think you should talk about furry stuff if they continue cheez

Suairyu

Banned
I literally have no idea what is happening. They could all jump into a big orgy pile and I'd be like, "Yeah, this seems normal."
a team has four attempts to get 10 yards. If they manage it, it's called "first down" and the count resets and they have four new attempts. If they fail, possession changes.

So they may say "third and 7", which means they are on their third attempt and they still have 7 yards left to make first down.

Ultimate goal is, like rugby, to get to the other end to score a touchdown.

That's all you need to know to enjoy the game. Everything else is noise.

Hystzen

a team has four attempts to get 10 yards. If they manage it, it's called "first down" and the count resets and they have four new attempts. If they fail, possession changes.

So they may say "third and 7", which means they are on their third attempt and they still have 7 yards left to make first down.

Ultimate goal is, like rugby, to get to the other end to score a touchdown.

That's all you need to know to enjoy the game. Everything else is noise.

you forgot the breaks every 5-10 minutes so the game seems longer

Mr. Sam

Alright, but why do they boot the ball down the field before each offense?

Edit: I hope Jim doesn't bring Walcott on too early.

Rubbish King

He is? I thought Evil was just posting the tweet as a suggestion.

Yeah they already interviewed him...

*leaked pic*

Interviewing-the-duck-at-CJ-camp1.jpg

Rubbish King

Yeah. I don't really post in there though.

Its cliquey

according to a certain poster it's cliquey here, what do you think about that?

Curious....
Purely due to the fact i dont think you were posting around the time there was a heated discussion between me and him I would like to hear your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom