• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posh girls love it dirty. Didn't you know? ;)

predator_1.jpg

noffles

Banned
I refuse to reveal my soft side in this thread by saying that would be pretty nice and I'd actually kinda like to be able to do that with a girl right now.

I'm not even going to imply it like I just did right there.

Nope.

Mr. Sam

I'm in love with the blonde woman from Happy Endings - the one who wasn't on Scrubs. Alex, I think, is the character's name. She deserves a Jack Nicholson nodding gif.

noffles

Banned
Just play Naughty Bear. It's not absolutely awful, really. I mean, it is, but just ignore that.

noffles follow mikes lead and get on okcupid

think i'd rather jus go fer that aussie lass on the e-harmony ad corr she'd get it etc.

Seriously though, I'm 19, not 45. I don't need a mediator.

Just watched Another Earth, really good film, ending was kinda left open to interpretation so now lots of alternate theories are whizzing through my mind. This will make it difficult to sleep.

SKINNER!

Banned
Terrible weekend of sports for me so far. Scotland losing their first six nations game, my favourite fighters not doing so well at the UFC. If the Ravens don't win the superbowl I'm going to be so gutted for the rest of the week.

Right, off to Celtic/Raith Rovers game.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Last night I was so drunk I basically fell on the cash machine and withdrew 40 instead of 10. Doomed from the start.

Seanbob11

Terrible weekend of sports for me so far. Scotland losing their first six nations game, my favourite fighters not doing so well at the UFC. If the Ravens don't win the superbowl I'm going to be so gutted for the rest of the week.

Right, off to Celtic/Raith Rovers game.

I had hoped Rangers would beat Dundee United so we could have an Old Firm game this season. It wasn't to be :(

Nothing like spending a Sunday finally sorting out my Wii to use a HDD. My disc drive is knackered and you fuckers got me in the mood to play some Smash Bros..

Huh, well that was easier than expected. GAF is pretty handy at walking me through shit like that.

Shame my Brawl disc still refuses to boot. GAH. Time to install literally everything else and start putting my Wii games away.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Got the Hitman trilogy. This is the third time I've bought Blood Money and Silent Assasin, and the second I've bought Contracts.

I do not give a shit.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Fuck me decent toilet paper comes at a premium price. Had to take a step back and retreat to the best looking asda own brand shit.

The stuff i have learned since moving into my own pad.

Suairyu

Banned
guys i saw les miserables the other day and it was all dark and serious and really felt like what nolan would have done if he wanted to direct a musical

wish they had fassbender player valjean and hardy playing javert though because that would have been epic!!!

Fuck me decent toilet paper comes at a premium price. Had to take a step back and retreat to the best looking asda own brand shit.

The stuff i have learned since moving into my own pad.

Remember that stuff in school that had a feel of tracing paper? like wiping your arse with razor blades.

SKINNER!

Banned
Have you seen how she looks at the Reem? she want's that "Horsemeat"...

arianny-overeem.gif

crapper2.gif

She better get in line as there's quite a long waiting list.

tiVeFMh.jpg

Arianny and Brittney Palmer are so incredibly pretty. UFC know how to pick ring girls.

Overeem should've came over to the UK and had some Tesco burgers to help him prepare for that fight against Bigfoot :( Come back 'roid Overeem...come back!!

I had hoped Rangers would beat Dundee United so we could have an Old Firm game this season. It wasn't to be :(

It certainly would've made for an interesting game. First half was fun but Rovers just fell about in the second. Lineman got a foul tongue lashing from the crowd for the whole 90 minutes just because he messed up in the beginning of the game. Not entirey sure why he bothers to referee a game tbh.

I'm going to buy some 24 box sets.

Elisa Cuthbert? she was Jacks daughter in 24 first time i saw her

Watch "The Girl Next Door" and thank me later.

Suairyu

Banned
guys if u really think about it i reckon meadows is the sort of gaf poster nolan would make. hes dark and edgy going always close to the ban and sometimes falling into the abyss but always climbs out like batman

Chinner

Banned
guys if u really think about it i reckon meadows is the sort of gaf poster nolan would make. hes dark and edgy going always close to the ban and sometimes falling into the abyss but always climbs out like batman
his posts are metaphors commenting on the middle classes and the White House.

guys i saw les miserables the other day and it was all dark and serious and really felt like what nolan would have done if he wanted to direct a musical

wish they had fassbender player valjean and hardy playing javert though because that would have been epic!!!

Except I'm pretty sure neither of them can sing. I'm guessing you've not seen the stage version, because it's just as dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom