• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

I'm back from stag! What a fucking mess, in the best way possible!
Can't give details because what happens on stag stays on stag (and people I know read GAF... better safe than sorry!)

What did I miss?

Suairyu

Banned
This game is dull. Hope the 49ers remember how to play American football in the second half to make it interesting.

Mike pm me the details please.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;47265144 said:
It's just a (very) poor man's Buck's Fizz.

I have no alcohol left, fuck life.

Do you just buy a big bottle of vodka and dip into when you feel like it?

I just buy beers and usually finish them in a night

Can't give details because what happens on stag stays on stag (and people I know read GAF... better safe than sorry!)

What did I miss?

Hello! I noticed you hadnt been posting!
I punched a knife, Chinner got interviewed, Mr Sam got a leather jacket and GreenScars selling one if you're interested, some of BritGAF have been watching the superbowl (Heresy) There was also much nintendo discussion but it did not interest me

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

What did I miss?

Chinner got arrested for sexually assaulting a lamppost.

CHEEZMO™;47265507 said:
When my parents go on holiday they bring me bottles of shit back.

jenkem.jpg

Rubbish King

Do any of you know anybody that actually dresses in the style of Steampunk, because if these people exist i want in

it's about the only good meme invented by gaf tbh.

I hate how much this forum just recycles the memes of other communities ad nauseam.

No games?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I wish my parents did that, how big is your stash?

A small bottle each of, Grant's, Teacher's, and some vodka brand. Then I have a third of my bottle of Jager left.

I also think I have some Boddingtons downstairs but I barely drink it as it's too much hassle to make shandy.

Rubbish King

CHEEZMO™;47265864 said:
A small bottle each of, Grant's, Teacher's, and some vodka brand. Then I have a third of my bottle of Jager left.

I also think I have some Boddingtons downstairs but I barely drink it as it's too much hassle to make shandy.

Fuck man, theres whiskey downstairs... but its 1am...hmm...

Suairyu

Banned
First two superbowls I watched. Bruce Springsteen. The Who.

Nothing is really going to compare, but at least Beyonce can sing, unlike the fucking Black Eyed Peas.

Hystzen

It was bad nowhere near bad as that Black Eye Peas no idea what the fuck that was. should have just put a youtube video of Prince half time show, pop halftime shows at this event do not work

Suairyu

Banned
Technical difficulties

The illusion of America's might has been destroyed. I can see again. I am not American. I am British. I am European. I have a balanced diet and I don't think theft justifies shooting people with gun.

I AM FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom