• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
untitled-25f4ko4.gif

SKINNER!

Banned
Just got back from the Superbowl party after witnessing a Ravens fan literally kneeling and praying on a bar counter during that second half. That was by-far the most nerve-wrecking Superbowl I have ever witnessed. So ecstatic with the end result :D

Wait, people went to bed at 1/2am? oh MAN!

I tried to watch Handegg once, too much stopping and starting. Saturdays England v Scotland rugby match however, now there's how you do it.

It's quite an effort for me to give a shit about the rugby, no way I'd waste my time on that colonial crap. But if it's your thing then so what.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
lol @ us indignant gits wondering why we had to scroll through 150 posts of Americana :p

btw if anyone wants a copy of my mixtape (posted like 7 pages ago before the handegg) don't forget to send me a PM!

Suairyu

Banned
We should just accept facts and accept that America own us.

NeoGAF is also owned by an American. Coincidence? I think not.

Suairyu

Banned
iapetus you should post in this thread more. Get involved. We're a welcoming lot - just look at how easy we accepted tashbrooke, despite his flaws.

I think you're okay, tashbrooke.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Watching sports is for men with beer bellies. I refuse to take park in the movement.

One movement i am following is the A$AP movement.

We should just accept facts and accept that America own us.

NeoGAF is also owned by an American. Coincidence? I think not.

USA is nothing more than a rogue British outpost that's found its self in a civil war (Street gangs) and has a major problem with its gun's. Its army is so bored they feel the need to invade countries that can't properly defend themselves. The american dream is nothing more than a ploy to get people to take some hefty debt (To fund college) then even more debt to buy a house. The american is fucked for life paying these debts off. All while rich american's profit from those under them.

The top 1 percent live the true american dream.

Suairyu

Banned
But in fairness if a rugby player tried to do what the average American Footballer does in terms of collision, they'd die.

Finally got around to watching 'Mongol' on blu-ray last night. Meh-ish story but the visuals were so pretty. Wish they'd started with the conquering stuff rather than the rise, seeing as the sequels aren't getting made now.

Chinner

Banned
american rugby they use lots of protective armour and steroids - kentpaul is correct in assessing its rugby for babbys. hell eveb cheezmo could do it if you fed up steroids for 6 months and got him angry about something

Suairyu

Banned
Finally got around to watching 'Mongol' on blu-ray last night. Meh-ish story but the visuals were so pretty. Wish they'd started with the conquering stuff rather than the rise, seeing as the sequels aren't getting made now.
Fuck that film. Took a girl to see it as a date while it was in the cinemas.

It set the courting process back an entire week due to how shitty it was.

Fuck that film. Took a girl to see it as a date while it was in the cinemas.

It set the courting process back an entire week due to how shitty it was.

I loved it, but that's probably got more to do with me loving Tadanobu Asano. Didn't know they weren't making the sequels now though, this makes me a sad Musha :(

Kentpaul

american rugby they use lots of protective armour and steroids - kentpaul is correct in assessing its rugby for babbys. hell eveb cheezmo could do it if you fed up steroids for 6 months and got him angry about something

only real men use steroids anyway. i can imagine wondering into a dodgy scouser bar.

SpwsI.gif

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Very much this.

To be fair, a lot of American Football players probably wouldn't be very good at rugby either. Although they're ridiculous physical specimens, a lot of position players aren't built for it, and the more free-flowing gameplay wouldn't suit everyone.

Kentpaul

To be fair, a lot of American Football players probably wouldn't be very good at rugby either. Although they're ridiculous physical specimens, a lot of position players aren't built for it, and the more free-flowing gameplay wouldn't suit everyone.

They would drop to the floor with laughter induced stomach cramps at the rugby players before they had the chance to touch the handegg.

hi-res-135510669_crop_exact.jpg

vs

PA-11743976.jpg

American football is the most badass shit going

SteveWD40

Couldn't agree more, the point I was agreeing with is that it's Apple and Oranges.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Why do you need so much padding to roll a ball towards a small white ball? Is that the "Super" element?

Chinner

Banned
I'm fairly sure tashbrooke would be able to play 'merica football and be able to post on gaf at the same time with all the stops they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom