• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Surgery date postponed to the 21st as apparently I'm going on another week-long shoot. Can't begrudge that.

All the best Suairyu and I hope it goes all well.

sq0udmP.png

About....time!

SteveWD40

Im pissed they shut down my local Ashton then also shut down Manchester (which makes zero sense at all)

Market St? That place heaving all the time, assume having 3 floors on the most expensive street for retail was too pricey. Is the Arndale one still there?

And yet both buchanan and argyle street remain open. Placing two hmvs next to each other must increase sales or something

Which makes the decision to close every single HMV in Edinburgh even more baffling.

and now I have no reason to go to Princes Street...ever.

Yeah, pretty much the only shop left on that street that I'd bother to go into (outside of Lush for Christmas presents) is Waterstones.

Which reminds me, I still have a bunch of time in the Edinbugh Gamerbase that I should use up ASAP (or a refund, considering all of the stores that have Gamerbases is on the closure list).

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I added numbers, reset ID tags and nothing happened, i just though FUCK this

Im doing it Tashbrooke style

What dya think?

I think it's fucking insane hahaha! Not listened yet, just about to unzip and JUDGE YOU. as long as the flow works it's all good. Can't be any weirder than Subliminal's mix last time, dude used like three Daniel Johnson songs :)

EDIT: opened the zip. lots of songs with the same number - I see where your problem in ordering them came from. You want to go 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 etc, not 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 :p

Oh and Cheezmo, you posted this in the funny pics thread but didn't crosspost for our own mini-mosha-musha?

tumblr_mhntdeiGbp1rpaz5oo1_500.jpg

:D

Spent all day doing nothing. Watched Black Death (Sean Bean is in it, so guess what happens?), and then Rumble in the Bronx. Need to watch more Jackie Chan films, I've only seen First Strike and the Rush Hour films. Recommendations?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
OK Tash, I'm a little (ok lot) OCD about my iTunes. I can't import this. YET. Do you have like a txt file with the list on it? It's giving me a twitch not knowing what the real order is!

Or, at least tell me some of the artists - who did:

Anna Molly (is it incubus?)
Astro Man
You've Seen the Butcher
Adolescents

If i lived near you I would have to come round and sort your media out :p

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I think it's fucking insane hahaha! Not listened yet, just about to unzip and JUDGE YOU. as long as the flow works it's all good. Can't be any weirder than Subliminal's mix last time, dude used like three Daniel Johnson songs :)

EDIT: opened the zip. lots of songs with the same number - I see where your problem in ordering them came from. You want to go 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 etc, not 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 :p

Oh and Cheezmo, you posted this in the funny pics thread but didn't crosspost for our own mini-mosha-musha?

tumblr_mhntdeiGbp1rpaz5oo1_500.jpg

:D

they kept resetting or some shit!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Spent all day doing nothing. Watched Black Death (Sean Bean is in it, so guess what happens?), and then Rumble in the Bronx. Need to watch more Jackie Chan films, I've only seen First Strike and the Rush Hour films. Recommendations?

How is Black Death? I see that and Season of the Witch next to each other all the time. I kinda wanna watch them both back to back but mrs won't let me cos she hates Nic Cage.

Mikeside

OK Tash, I'm a little (ok lot) OCD about my iTunes. I can't import this. YET. Do you have like a txt file with the list on it? It's giving me a twitch not knowing what the real order is!

Astro Man
You've Seen the Butcher
Adolescents
She Builds Quick Machines

I so spoiled you with my perfect tagging <3

How is Black Death? I see that and Season of the Witch next to each other all the time. I kinda wanna watch them both back to back but mrs won't let me cos she hates Nic Cage.

It was actually pretty good. Not the type of film you would watch over and over again (as for most films of its genre), but for a horror film it gives some good perspectives on religion, God, and morality.It's on Iplayer at the moment so there's no excuse!

No more HMV in two towns near me. Can't blame the admins as they will be loss making stores. However it is a startling representation of the media industry that there are now no locations to purchase new films and music in person in those places!

Mikeside

We've rearranged our WreckIt Ralph date to this Sunday.

Think I'm going to be a bit more private about what goes on from here because I think I really like this girl :/

Rubbish King

Astro Man
You've Seen the Butcher
Adolescents

Doesnt the alphabet thing do it?

It goes:

ScreenShot2013-02-07at184650_zpsdb258bed.png

Rubbish King

lmao what does that even meeeeeeeeeean?? You know how to rename files, right? :D

edit: digging this hives song though

You know what they say, do unto others...

Waaaaahhhhhh?! Thats the second to last song!

Why didnt you just whack em in a playlist on itunes and order them via genre.. -___-

Im not good wit computah

(well im gonna go ahead and call Itunes for being total dogshit for transferring playlists)

Im waiting in limbo for some feedback mang..

better be listening in the right order!

tumblr_m4ef287FiN1qapr7n.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom