• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Market St? That place heaving all the time, assume having 3 floors on the most expensive street for retail was too pricey. Is the Arndale one still there?

yup market street is gone, Arndale was shut down while ago it a Superdry store now they did have a popup one but that was for xmas

Hystzen

Doesnt the alphabet thing do it?

It goes:

ScreenShot2013-02-07at184650_zpsdb258bed.png

list by genre wtf is this madness

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
list by genre wtf is this madness

exactly you'll never sort like that it so if you decide to keep some of the music it wont fuck with yo' systems

i couldnt change the track numbers, i gave up after like the 7th attempt, im not even sure if thats how i ordered them in the first place i had to do it again and i though ill do it by putting an A on the first B on the second and so on, but if i did it on the song name or artist or album it would fuck up your itunes :D

Oh and Cheezmo, you posted this in the funny pics thread but didn't crosspost for our own mini-mosha-musha?

tumblr_mhntdeiGbp1rpaz5oo1_500.jpg

:D

I'm not a mo.... no, wait, I am.

We've rearranged our WreckIt Ralph date to this Sunday.

Think I'm going to be a bit more private about what goes on from here because I think I really like this girl :/

What happened to staying single for a while and just having fun and playing the field?

Suairyu

Banned

Think I'm going to be a bit more private about what goes on from here because I think I really like this girl :/
You may only go private once you start officially dating the girl. Until then, we own you and your relationship.

no, I have metaphorically adopted mike as my own son, now he is free from my tongue of judgement.
But you give the best analingus in the world! Nobody wants to be free of that.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

lol gaaaaaay

Doesnt the alphabet thing do it?

It goes:

ScreenShot2013-02-07at184650_zpsdb258bed.png

Waaaaahhhhhh?! Thats the second to last song!

Why didnt you just whack em in a playlist on itunes and order them via genre.. -___-

Im not good wit computah

(well im gonna go ahead and call Itunes for being total dogshit for transferring playlists)

Im waiting in limbo for some feedback mang..

better be listening in the right order!

tumblr_m4ef287FiN1qapr7n.gif

Ahhhhh I getcha! Alright I'll do that and listen to it tomorrow :)

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I like watching the science shows on BBC like Horizon but can't stand Dallas Campbell. I don't like Brian Cox that much either.

Mikeside

Just be careful bro, dont dive in head first, keep your cool and ultimately..have fun :)

Oh god, it's all about fun, if it weren't I'd be making the same mistakes all over again.

What happened to staying single for a while and just having fun and playing the field?

So the plan hasn't changed - it's still just a bit of casual fun (in theory - I'm struggling to keep myself casual and to stop the insta-replies and 3 messages in a row etc) but yeah, it's gone from 'this girl is interesting lets see what happens' to 'I really like this girl, I hope something fun happens, but also I need to try and cool it'.

Probably a side-effect of not having anything concrete back from OKC from anyone else but her.

Though I did get a cheeky snog in Portsmouth, so that was a nice distraction.

Whoa man slow down could end up a rebounder so you need be careful about what you feel.

Isn't a rebound exactly the description of what I'm looking for? Or does rebound imply a follow-up relationship?

hope your date goes well mike maybe if things go well we could triple date and meadows a d his gf could come?

no, I have metaphorically adopted mike as my own son, now he is free from my tongue of judgement.

Meadows' girlfriend can come, but I'm not sure if he should. It might be a bit in-jokey for him.

I'm not sure how I feel about being adopted by a duck, but if I have to be then I vote the one with functional testicles :p

You may only go private once you start officially dating the girl. Until then, we own you and your relationship.

Only if you post a link to a livestream of your op in popGAF or ponyGAF

f0rk

Sun Sex and Suspicious Parents is shaping up to be a good un, proper scouser lads with a strict dad and a super camp rich kid

Suairyu

Banned
One thing I love about Family Guy is the inconsistent release schedule. Genuinely. Means that you can go months without realising there have been more episodes, so you have a big stack waiting for you.

Sun Sex and Suspicious Parents is shaping up to be a good un, proper scouser lads with a strict dad and a super camp rich kid

The Scouser is a LAD.
'I can smell the fanny!'

CHEEZMO™;47443650 said:
Nah, I just bought the normal PS2 one a load of times cos I kept trading it in then a year later getting a craving to play it again.

:eek:
Don't think I could ever part with my copy, holds too many good memories.
snake-otacon-brohug-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom