• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
This guy on the BBC talking about the horse meat stuff has the weirdest hair. It's like a cross between Simon Cowell and Chairman Mao.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
It is. Such a great track. What happened to that band? :(

Doing my write up for playlist. Clocked up about 1,150 words and I'm only on track 7 out of 24. Fuck!

As I say in my writeup, I remember clearly them releasing that single and then breaking up, never to release another album. Boy am I glad they knew when to call it a day!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I think it looks kinda OK in the third picture, but that ear-bit is driving me crazy. FUCKIGN CRAZY

edit: also I know I need a shave, I've been ill, thus sloth. Shave is happening before I go out tonight :p

Dude! Not only does it look pretty good but I also notice you've lost some weight, way to go :) you've still got the highland cattle vibe going on, you're still you.

Mikeside

As I say in my writeup, I remember clearly them releasing that single and then breaking up, never to release another album. Boy am I glad they knew when to call it a day!

I still like the odd Weezer track.

That "GIIIIIRRRRL, IF YOU'RE WONDERING IF AHHH WANT-CHA TO... AHH WANTCHA TO" song is catchy

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Ahh Jed i see what you mean now!!

Put the playlist on my phone and it has no artist information of anything... THE FUCK?!

Mike it looks fine, the last pic's facebook material!

Just had a lush meal in Dawlish Warren, feelsgoodman.. think its time to practise some Gtar

glad it wasn't just me being a spak then :) it was you being a spak instead! muhahaha!!

Do you know how to edit ID tags in iTunes, you know the "get info" option? you could have changed the track numbers/album name etc from there.

No biggie though, I'll do it myself. Should get an evening to myself tonight so I will listen then. My wife will make far harsher judgements than I will. Cos she's a dick.

Hystzen

Geez Jed's playlist toyed with my emotions so much I'm not sure what happiness or sadness is anymore.

I think my playlist is fucked on iPod it plays some songs about 2 minutes into it instead starting from beginning. It fine when play it on mac just on iPod

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Geez Jed's playlist toyed with my emotions so much I'm not sure what happiness or sadness is anymore.

I think my playlist is fucked on iPod it plays some songs about 2 minutes into it instead starting from beginning. It fine when play it on mac just on iPod

Pretty much all my favourite music is either so happy that I cry or so sad that I cry. If tears are generated I know it's good. The trick with a mix (the way I do em) is to build your emotions up a lot on one side of the coin and then very abruptly flip it.

I didn't notice any probs with your playlist when I imported it and listened to a few songs, I'll let you know if anything weird pops out at me.

Everyone has to listen to Inc Butt's youtube list, if that doesn't choke you up in the middle then you're dead.

Mikeside

I'm not sure what song you're on about. this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okthJIVbi6g

lol

Dude! Not only does it look pretty good but I also notice you've lost some weight, way to go :) you've still got the highland cattle vibe going on, you're still you.

OK so it's sounding more and more like I over-reacted........OK
If I'm feeling better do you fancy going to the westie to see The History of Apple Pie tomorrow night?

Also, lost weight? Hadn't noticed that but I've been spewing from both ends for days so maybe that's helped?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I still like the odd Weezer track.

That "GIIIIIRRRRL, IF YOU'RE WONDERING IF AHHH WANT-CHA TO... AHH WANTCHA TO" song is catchy
If i had to guess...id guess you're talking about Ke$ha

The multiplayer was so fun at Eurogamer, though...
Dammit, now I'm conflicted again.
At least it's another game I don't have to spend money on, potentially.
Oh yeah I emailed EuroGamer

GOOD NEWS
ScreenShot2013-02-08at151128_zps596db278.png

glad it wasn't just me being a spak then :) it was you being a spak instead! muhahaha!!

Do you know how to edit ID tags in iTunes, you know the "get info" option? you could have changed the track numbers/album name etc from there.

No biggie though, I'll do it myself. Should get an evening to myself tonight so I will listen then. My wife will make far harsher judgements than I will. Cos she's a dick.
I challenge her! My Playlist is pretty tame! I almost put Killswitch Engage/Avenged Sevenfold stuff like that on...my one regret was no Chili Peppers...they're my fave band! :L

Good....Goood.....

Soon i will be able to buy a console so cheap i can justify paying for it to play ZombiU and possibly Rayman B)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
lol

OK so it's sounding more and more like I over-reacted........OK
If I'm feeling better do you fancy going to the westie to see The History of Apple Pie tomorrow night?

Also, lost weight? Hadn't noticed that but I've been spewing from both ends for days so maybe that's helped?

Not sure what's happening tomorrow yet. Got an old friend from uni coming to stay so we will certainly need something to do. Either gig or pictures I think. Maybe gig, not sure what the tickets situation is though.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I challenge her! My Playlist is pretty tame! I almost put Killswitch Engage/Avenged Sevenfold stuff like that on...my one regret was no Chili Peppers...they're my fave band! :L

ha, she's got heavier tastes than me, we used to be bery much into killswitch et al back in the day but grew out of it. But she hates lotsa stuff, crazy broad. Usually my pussy music haha

New guy at work started today and seems vaguely familiar. I realised he really reminds me of a guy I met in Ballroom about 6 1/2 years ago. He has the same name and is also South African, but I'm not absolutely sure if its him or not. Could just be a massive coincidence, right?

It's him. We started talking about music and he's into same stuff as me, so I just asked him if he'd ever been to Ballroom, he said yes and that he also thought I looked familiar when he met me on Wednesday.

Nothing ever happened but there was definitely lots of intense flirting all those years ago. This could get awkward, either that or we'll become best mates.

Rubbish King

It's him. We started talking about music and he's into same stuff as me, so I just asked him if he'd ever been to Ballroom, he said yes and that he also thought I looked familiar when he met me on Wednesday.

Nothing ever happened but there was definitely lots of intense flirting all those years ago. This could get awkward, either that or we'll become best mates.

Crazy! Small world I guess

What's ballroom?

Rubbish King

Exactly like a club. In fact, it's so like a club, it could almost be a club.
Scandalous
$T2eC16hHJGYE9nookQb0BQtMr!!nkw~~60_35.JPG

Edit:
My answer is better, and I shall continue to believe that you met there.
This is what I thought you meant...

:p
I'm going to take these as if they're not meant sarcastically and I'm going to say;

Why thank you, I'm aware that I'm rather hilarious, you're welcome :)
It was indeed

In the second picture of your
not
shit hair cut...where are you? Whats in the background?

noffles

Banned
Got invited out for a friend's birthday tonight. After having to clean my floor, my shirt and my bag yesterday, I really don't want to see alcohol for a while.

blegh

Mikeside

In the second picture of your shit hair cut...where are you? Whats in the background?

In all 3 pictures I'm at work in my warehouse. Around me are boxes, boxes, boxes, PCs, laptops, boxes, bits of PCs and laptops, boxes, shit, there are some boxes and a few laptops

Hystzen

I kind of still love these

article-1232952-04CFA7AD0000044D-602_468x301.jpg

might been horsemeat but honestly i don't get the moaning over horsemeat, the only issue i see is false advertising

Mikeside

honestly i don't get the moaning over horsemeat, the only issue i see is false advertising

I understand it - I wouldn't personally have a problem with eating horse meat (and I probably have, between the recent goings on and eating assorted random BBQ food at Live 8 in Berlin, where I think horse meat is common) but there are animals I'd be opposed to eating for personal reasons and I'm sure there are people who feel the same way about horses - a lot of people in the equestrian industry, for example

Hystzen

I understand it - I wouldn't personally have a problem with eating horse meat (and I probably have, between the recent goings on and eating assorted random BBQ food at Live 8 in Berlin, where I think horse meat is common) but there are animals I'd be opposed to eating for personal reasons and I'm sure there are people who feel the same way about horses - a lot of people in the equestrian industry, for example

i think most people eat horse during xmas markets but never moan or notice lol

we seem be only country that has a taboo over eating it but during wartimes we openly feasted on it. Yeah if i ate something then got told it was dog i might feel bad then start to look at my dog in a odd way. just kind of find the whole situation overblown and like said only thing bothers me more is the false advertising side

Reknoc

I remember hearing somewhere the reason the Horse page on Wikipedia is locked is because people go crazy angry about whether you should or should not be able to eat horse.

Mikeside

Actually the main issue is the horses may have contained vetanery drugs which could be harmful to us

That's not such a big issue because anything like that is noted down on the horse's records.
They even have to have passports to convey this information and it's nothing to do with whether they're being brought from overseas or not.

That's not such a big issue because anything like that is noted down on the horse's records.
They even have to have passports to convey this information and it's nothing to do with whether they're being brought from overseas or not.

But when criminals are involved I doubt they would care about this so it is likely

Edit: what he said ^

Hystzen

I thought they were like mafia horses which would imply they don't have any records. I might be making that up

So horses whacking other horses and putting horse heads in stables of enemies holy shit that's larger news imo (yeah just joking)

There's also the fact that we're a multi-cultural hotspot and horse isn't halal.

I dont think people are expecting a cheap brand like Findus to sell Halal frozen food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom