• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviyoung

Banned
Christ how pissed is Mark Wahlberg?

tumblr_m88oj6LMU81qc91k6o6_250.gif

UK pissed or US pissed?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oh without a doubt Wahlberg looked hammered on Graham Norton tonight, it was hilarious.

Hystzen

Marky Mark is normal pretty funny I think he good at comedy but need see drunk version

only irritating thing is Sarah Silverman being on it she really annoys me

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I bought it for 20p on my kindle despite my gf already having a copy. Why would you even ask at that price? Can you even buy a Chomp for 20p nowadays?

I just want to talk to people!

Also, The amazon best sellers list (both free and paid) has too much shite erotic.

Mark Wahlberg is a stupid man. Like, incredibly stupid. I'm not surprised he looks sozzled, he barely has enough brain cells to keep himself functioning.

Awkward moment of the day. Spot a guy from my uni course at the gym, so I walk up and say hello. He puts out his hand, I go to shake it, he goes to fist bump. Cringe.

daviyoung

Banned
if hand is wet make excuses for no contact at all, not even fistbump, what was he playing at?

no need for your shame though, next time that happens just go all out with a hug

Suairyu

Banned
There was a boy in my class who bought a Dreamcast when it was new. He never really talked about it much after the first month.
The dreamcast had an amazing launch lineup, and had new hits every month. Soul Calibur was like one or two months after launch, for example.

I don't think there's every been a console with as high a concentration of quality titles as the Dreamcast. Its overall library is small because of its short life, but the ration of good:bad is probably the best of any console ever.

Kinda what annoys me so much about Nintendo right now. They're in the strongest economic position they've ever been, much more so than SEGA ever was, yet they can't get a decent launch window down. What's up with that?

Suairyu

Banned
Jill is right about Chu Chu Rocket. How the fuck has that not been put on Steam/XBLA/PSN yet? Would have been perfect for it. Great game. Still remember getting it for free from SEGA. What a novelty that was.

I'm glad there is another ragol survivor here. what a game. one of my best moments was getting a chao mag, those guys owned.

still quite a few games I'd like to add to my dx collection, but that can wait for awhile.
I only went down into the Ragol hole when Blue Burst came out on PC. I still play it occassionally on a private server. Great game. Got the Diablo-esque dungeon crawl/loot hunt down perfect.

And the soundtrack, man...

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ahh fuck, I always message this girl when im drunk, now im going to see her at 3, fuck lyf

God dammnit, i blocked her on fb and on my phone so i couldnt do this, but my mate brought her up last night talking about how she had a free house -___-

He knew this would happen

Rubbish King

Anyone know why that dude got banned in the feminism thread? I dont agree with his opinion but I've read through and can't see a glaring reason why.
Im pretty sure his numerous hit and run comments were what got him, i understood what he was saying, but he didnt really articulate his thoughts very clearly, it seemed very rushed posting, i mean i kinda agreed with some of the stuff he said but it was the fact i could hear each post in my head, with that agressive/defensive tone

Personally I try my best to stay away from all feminism threads

They're a minefield and for this kinda reason, people lose their shit and post blindly

hahahaha im guessing that's you

Is the girl next to you... that gal on OKCEWPEWD

Rubbish King

Message on Facebook

Hello.
How are you today i hope all is well with you i am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship with you but i know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding my name is Cyentha please reply to my email address (seemslegit.jpg@yahoo.com) so that i will send you my pics and also tell you about my self.
Miss Cyentha,

*Looks at mutual friends*

IamMikeside

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Im pretty sure his numerous hit and run comments were what got him, i understood what he was saying, but he didnt really articulate his thoughts very clearly, it seemed very rushed posting, i mean i kinda agreed with some of the stuff he said but it was the fact i could hear each post in my head, with that agressive/defensive tone

Personally I try my best to stay away from all feminism threads

They're a minefield and for this kinda reason, people lose their shit and post blindly

hahahaha im guessing that's you

Is the girl next to you... that gal on OKCEWPEWD

I find it best to avoid all 'serious' threads.

Rubbish King

I am Mike's Facebook stalker - different girl.
I dont think you know how much time i have on my hands
Lol you've seen jess then? Still no photo if the two of us... Bah last try tomorrow

Are the girls initials J-J (as in the recently added one, thats the one you're seeing?)

Gotta love a red head.
JJ Confirmed

After reviewing her facebook I have deemed her worthy of your love Mikeside

Also has this indian lady propsed to you, or is it just my dick she wants yo'

Chinner

Banned
so tash and some girl is stalking ianmikeside on Facebook? glad my profile is hidden and only one gaffer knows my real identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom