• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Sorry, I took Musha's point as in "the main reason we don't eat horse is..."

but yeah, that makes a lot more sense when I put some reading comprehension into the mix

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
My conspiracy theory is that this is just a clever PR move by the food industry to introduce a demand for horse. Now that so many people have tried it and, I assume, enjoyed it, they should be more open to buying it labelled correctly. I'd buy it.

Hystzen

last one i watched was the tarentino, Mcavoy and Alan Davies one it only episode I watched really in months.

oh shit it got Marky Mark also yup defo on this now, Last leg on C4 then this

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ScreenShot2013-02-08at183031_zps2f5aa39d.png

Just saw this on Facebook

Opinions GAF?

noffles

Banned
On the plus side, he brought round one of the pizzas me and him bought on Wednesday, so I have something to eat.

seriously though the wii u will be fine shut up

I'll have my own Dreamcast 2 if it dies though. Never owned a Dreamcast before.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
how much should I sell DVDs for at a car boot? A quid?

If you really want to get rid of them, don't price them up. Have people make you an offer, and haggle politely. Be nice, people pay more to somebody they like - doesn't matter what the DVD is.

Chinner

Banned
at home at the moment and currently getting stuff ready to sell. even though I won't use or play it, this stuff is feeling nostalgic for me about this and I'm sad to see it go. for example, RE2 for N64 just went for 64 quid on eBay, and I have a copy, but feel reluctant to sell it still. will do though.

Rubbish King

If you really want to get rid of them, don't price them up. Have people make you an offer, and haggle politely. Be nice, people pay more to somebody they like - doesn't matter what the DVD is.

Unlucky Chinner

You're going to have to pay them to take them off your hands

at home at the moment and currently getting stuff ready to sell. even though I won't use or play it, this stuff is feeling nostalgic for me about this and I'm sad to see it go. for example, RE2 for N64 just went for 64 quid on eBay, and I have a copy, but feel reluctant to sell it still. will do though.

Keep it for a bit man, those prices will continue to go up, wait 5 years

Chinner

Banned
worst comes to worst CEX buy most DVDs at 70p.

^ edit nah need money tbh. I originally bought re2 n64 2 years ago for under 20 quid. I still got the dreamcast version ( I'm saving my dc collection) so it's not so bad. I'm keeping the super sentimental stuff.

Rubbish King

worst comes to worst CEX buy most DVDs at 70p.

^ edit nah need money tbh. I originally bought re2 n64 2 years ago for under 20 quid. I still got the dreamcast version ( I'm saving my dc collection).

quid each is reasonable but i would say 2 quid for the goodn's (As in any current titles that a rent shit)

Suairyu

Banned
DC version is the best version anyway.

Good on you chinner for selling your stuff on. It's super hard to get rid of stuff after spending ages amassing it, but you always feel better for it once it's done. after the first week of withdrawal and regret, that is.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
CHEEZMO™;47484112 said:
I've never played Resident Evil.

Come at me.
Played 4. Been meaning to pick up REmake for the GCN for ages, but it's so cheap I always think "well I can get it next time".

Chinner

Banned
for nobody who cares, here's my dreamcast collection that's being saved. I <3 it as much as cheezmo likes being dressed up as a bear.
not included f355 challenge: passione rossa and VGA box.

oh great it's upside down

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
There was a boy in my class who bought a Dreamcast when it was new. He never really talked about it much after the first month.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
It's a crying shame RE2 didn't get the REmake treatment, it would have been fantastic!
2>1>4>CV === 3>0>5>6. Without Sheva 5 would have pipped 0, 6 is an abomination.

I've got some bumph to get rid of too:

PS2 Dead Or Alive 2 LE
rrSFtkE.jpg

PS2 Rule of Rose
rcy6Lcy.jpg

DC Dynamite Cop (I loved Die Hard Arcade on Saturn)
3l8iw5M.jpg

DC Chu Chu Rocket (Probably get 99p for this)
aD2fh09.jpg

DC Power Stone
fc0i60m.jpg

DC Shenmue 2 (I never got past the book stacking bit)
OJTYeO8.jpg

DC DOA2
xRyI0Vr.jpg

Chu Chu Rocket aught to be on PSN/XBox Live. The multiplayer is hilarious and (deep breath) more fun than Bomberman!

Chinner

Banned
I dunno, 60 hours online or something. I remember a 'hacker' claiming he'd delete my account, a week later there was mainternance and afterwards my account was gone. was gutted.

played a bit after but it was never the same cause my mate was a much higher level than me.

Chinner

Banned
I'm glad there is another ragol survivor here. what a game. one of my best moments was getting a chao mag, those guys owned.

still quite a few games I'd like to add to my dx collection, but that can wait for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom