• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Kinda what annoys me so much about Nintendo right now. They're in the strongest economic position they've ever been, much more so than SEGA ever was, yet they can't get a decent launch window down. What's up with that?
Well it has been pointed out that the Dreamcast's launch was much later than it's Japanese launch so by the time it got it here was already on its second wave of software in Japan.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So I'm at the train station.. Bought the ticket, there's no backing out now, I feel like a right twat, why do I do this to myself... God damn it...

Ten minutes left till the train comes, God I hate drunk me, it's not even that I think with my dick, I just love everyone and now I have to go and see this girl, I've bailed on her so many times and I know it would be wrong to bail an hour before.. My plan is to stay at least for a couple hours,possibly watch a film to make time pass quicker and then go home..
As for the last cigarette.. That's gone south, I can't deal with this without them, I think if shit gets weird ill have a cigarette breaks frequently to retreat every now and again... Fuck life

I thought official but it seems to be creeping up on us
Should we move the date forward and make an OT? I don't mind.. I just think the more the merrier but I don't mind
Time to troll the Muse thread
lol

So I'm at the train station.. Bought the ticket, there's no backing out now, I feel like a right twat, why do I do this to myself... God damn it...

Ten minutes left till the train comes, God I hate drunk me, it's not even that I think with my dick, I just love everyone and now I have to go and see this girl, I've bailed on her so many times and I know it would be wrong to bail an hour before.. My plan is to stay at least for a couple hours,possibly watch a film to make time pass quicker and then go home..
As for the last cigarette.. That's gone south, I can't deal with this without them, I think if shit gets weird ill have a cigarette breaks frequently to retreat every now and again... Fuck life

Should we move the date forward and make an OT? I don't mind.. I just think the more the merrier but I don't mind

lol

Move the date forward? Wasn't it hard enough getting people to agree to the ninth? Who's organising it this time?

I was looking back at the old threads today, they look great fun but I'd hate to be the organiser.

Mikeside

I think sticking with the 9th is for the best.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go in London? Could do a touristy day or a museum or something then drinking and dancing in shore ditch, hackney or maybe back to Camden? I don't know London all that well so...

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I think sticking with the 9th is for the best.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go in London? Could do a touristy day or a museum or something then drinking and dancing in shore ditch, hackney or maybe back to Camden? I don't know London all that well so...
That would be cool!

SteveWD40

All menial tasks completed, beers in the fridge, God of War 3 loaded up. This just turned into a great Saturday.

GF is out with friends tonight, got beer, shit food, iPad mini full of games, Kindle (Ready Player One) and some god awful film I will enjoy the shit out of ahead of me.

Oh and:

RPMjWzM.gif

SmokyDave

I left my GoW 1 HD playthrough just before pandora box might start it up and finish all 3 but that awful fight with Ares is putting me off
Get it done! It's a phenomenal franchise. If you really can't stomach it, skip straight to 3 and have your brains blown clean out of your skull.

GF is out with friends tonight, got beer, shit food, iPad mini full of games, Kindle (Ready Player One) and some god awful film I will enjoy the shit out of ahead of me.

Oh and:

RPMjWzM.gif
Isn't it something else when life lines up all your ducks in a row. Sometimes the simple pleasures are the finest.

I can wholeheartedly recommend 'Robowar' for a film so bad it's good. Repeated footage, bad costumes and a plot stolen directly from Predator. Bruno Mattei's finest work.

Hystzen

Get it done! It's a phenomenal franchise. If you really can't stomach it, skip straight to 3 and have your brains blown clean out of your skull.

i've played them before but not touched GoW3 since launch week felt urge to play them again recently then Far Cry3 dropped got distracted by other games. Thing that bugs me in 3 is how much the gods are lil wimps no challenge at all did feel empowered just anti climatic. Hercules fight is harder then all gods combined

Hystzen

Is it bad that I want to buy Persona 4G just in case it becomes rare one day despite me not owning a Vita?

that one game is tempting me get the game with a Vita even though nothing else tempts me on the system

edit: Holy Crap is Aliens:Marines a car crash of a game you spent first few hours shooting humans lol, thank god youtube exists so can watch these

noffles

Banned
that one game is tempting me get the game with a Vita even though nothing else tempts me on the system

Gravity Rush and P4G would be the only two games I'd get for it at this point. I really can't justify buying a console for 2 games though... but it's P4G and it's going to become rare because fucking Atlus.

f0rk

Gravity Rush and P4G would be the only two games I'd get for it at this point. I really can't justify buying a console for 2 games though... but it's P4G and it's going to become rare because fucking Atlus.

You can download it though

Hystzen

yeah im still salty over Atlus being dicks over P4:Arena (it wasent Zens fault, Atlus didnt bother sending them a EU code of the game for months even though they could not be arsed doing different languages) so torn because I love Atlus games and P4. I have very little faith P5 will arrive on time in Europe

noffles

Banned
yeah im still salty over Atlus being dicks over P4:Arena (it wasent Zens fault, Atlus didnt bother sending them a EU code of the game for months even though they could not be arsed doing different languages) so torn because I love Atlus games and P4. I have very little faith P5 will arrive on time in Europe

I remember seeing P4A at i46 back in August. I'm not much of a fighter guy, but it looked hype as fuck. Never really been compelled to get into the genre before, but P4A tempted me a bit. P5 better be here before I'm out of uni though, because I don't want to be playing that during a 9-5 job.

I doubt it will be more than the £35 it is on amazon

Knowing Sony, it'll probably be up there for £40... which I guess will be a bit more reasonable once the game is in a PSN sale or something.

f0rk

I wasn't on GAF at the height of PS3/360 competition and I'm not looking forward to reading Gaming side this time. There's already been an increase in posters with noticeable leans towards Nintendo, it must be awful when they have competition.
I've pretty much made my mind up on my purchases for next gen anyway if nothing big changes. PS4 when GT6 comes out.

Hystzen

I wasn't on GAF at the height of PS3/360 competition and I'm not looking forward to reading Gaming side this time. There's already been an increase in posters with noticeable leans towards Nintendo, it must be awful when they have competition.
I've pretty much made my mind up on my purchases for next gen anyway if nothing big changes. PS4 when GT6 comes out.

You can spot the nintendo fan when in sales threads they use the good old excuse UK doesn't matter its market is dead for defense.

I no doubt stay with Sony never had issues with PS3 never cried over PSN network outage only thing bugs me is the new shit slow PS store

Hey, I have a noticeable lean towards Nintendo, I'm just not a crazy person/fucking asshole. That's the real problem, we're gonna see too many of the latter.

Hystzen

I feel sorry for people claiming nintendo is safe due to bayonetta 2 and X.....X the sequel to a game nintendo didn't want to release outside of japan until people begged for it. I honestly expect them to do the exact same thing with X, i cant wait for that day will get popcorn for the crying over that although got a long wait it wont be til 2014 at least

f0rk

Hey, I have a noticeable lean towards Nintendo, I'm just not a crazy person/fucking asshole. That's the real problem, we're gonna see too many of the latter.

I meant the crazy ones.

That stupid X gif was a good way of spotting them, which is funny because it will look even less special once we see real PS4/720 games.

You realise we got Xenoblade Chronicles in 2011, right? Like, just over a year after Japan, but it was a fairy significant localisation effort. We didn't beg for the UK release. But yes those games won't save the Wii U. Mario Kart, Super Mario, Zelda, Smash, those all will.

Hystzen

You realise we got Xenoblade Chronicles in 2011, right? Like, just over a year after Japan, but it was a fairy significant localisation effort. We didn't beg for the UK release.

yeah i know we got it i played it shrugged then few months later got confused why US where begging for it.

I see this site as a US site more then UK, so in gaming section it going be more US people crying

noffles

Banned
I meant the crazy ones.

That stupid X gif was a good way of spotting them, which is funny because it will look even less special once we see real PS4/720 games.

I'd honestly be happy with a tiny leg up on the graphical front and much more impressive FPS, resolution, draw distance, etc. Fuck making things prettier than they need to be, enhance performance.

Hystzen

Man the whining over Community is hilarious most of the whining is pointless, pretty much half people crying where hating on it just because no Dan Harmon. Pretty sure people forgot how bad some episodes of Community where before. This was actually not that bad plus the "jeff" speech was correct, things change deal with it the older stuff is still there to watch if don't like it.

Mikeside

OK so Jess just told me she's 'double booked' for tomorrow, so I think that might just seal it.
I'm ceasing effort from here on out.

Hystzen

I liked it. At the very least, it still has Brie.

edit: OH BOY FAR CRY 3 YOUR POKER GAME HAD A TWIST I NEVER SAW COMING *rolls eyes*

Stop looking at my future wife

also in the community thread you saying about not sure about the troy and britta thing , I want them to carry it on, it something always wondered how it would play out with the group being close.

Also cant stop laughing at the idea of the dean leaving next to jeff

also in the community thread you saying about not sure about the troy and britta thing , I want them to carry it on, it something always wondered how it would play out with the group being close.

Nah, I said I want them to hurry it along. I don't like how it's currently playing out like a Year 3 playground romance.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't get why mentioning that someone in my class having a dreamcast makes me a Nintendo babby?

At least quote some of my more obvious pro Nintendo posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom