• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Nah, I said I want them to hurry it along. I don't like how it's currently playing out like a Year 3 playground romance.

it suits Troy though he is a large kid in a way , at moment it seems more like they testing reactions of viewers. only thing bugging me is looks like Annie is back on the jeff crush mode we gone through this each season so far.

Chinner

Banned
I don't get why mentioning that someone in my class having a dreamcast makes me a Nintendo babby?

At least quote some of my more obvious pro Nintendo posts.

continuing the great war. get over it bud. old sega went out with a bang, nintendo is still remaking OoT 15 years later. wii u? more like pee-uww.

Hystzen

It doesn't suit Britta though. It also doesn't suit the ongoing thread of Troy supposedly maturing into a proper adult.

Suppose but this in a way is first time seeing it maybe gets more later on. No doubt get a episode like the dreamatourium one where Abed worries over Troy spending more time with Britta then him

I doubt we'll get another episode like the Dreamatorium, but yeah, they should tackle that in some way, I think. I really hope they revert Abed back to Season 1 Abed. Actually, I hope they revert back to Season 1, it was the least "Harmon-ish" of the 3 seasons and was actually about college... Should be easier to tackle.

Hystzen

I doubt we'll get another episode like the Dreamatorium, but yeah, they should tackle that in some way, I think. I really hope they revert Abed back to Season 1 Abed. Actually, I hope they revert back to Season 1, it was the least "Harmon-ish" of the 3 seasons and was actually about college... Should be easier to tackle.

Season 1 storylines with most of season 2 characters be best mix Abed still had his weird but was normal. I just want see a Greendale Graduation it only thing left for me to see I be shocked if we get a season 5 unless some magic plot device like this episode hinted at where they have to remain in college.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
And your contribution to society is...what?

idk-girl.gif

noffles

Banned
Chat up the little old lady at the till at Tesco. She's pretty receptive to it and packed my bags for me without me even needing to ask.

I love being 19.

noffles

Banned
thats not irregular bro :p

She did it with a smile, Tash. That sparkle in her eye that said, "I like this lad, he's nice." Do little old ladies give you the look when they're packing your bags at Tesco?

No they don't, and that's because you never played the polite bimbo at the checkout.

You could learn from me, man. I'm the fucking master of this shit.

Rubbish King

She did it with a smile, Tash. That sparkle in her eye that said, "I like this lad, he's nice." Do little old ladies give you the look when they're packing your bags at Tesco?

No they don't, and that's because you never played the polite bimbo at the checkout.

You could learn from me, man. I'm the fucking master of this shit.

I do pretty well i think you'll find MATE

Usually because im tired/hungover the scottish lady at the CO-OP loves me, she knows my name and asks what ive been up to when i havent been in there in a while

She loves me

I hear her nervous giggles as soon as i enter the store

noffles

Banned
Me and you, man. We should find a Tesco Express somewhere and make it our goal to sweet talk the middle aged female staff until they start recognising us each and every time.

We could take the world, Tash. The world.

Rubbish King

You guys are wasting game on middle aged Tesco workers.
You should be out getting vajayjay with those polite skills
OWAIT.
Hey you take the piss all you want, but if me and noffles joined forces we'd be knee deep in middle-aged clunge
I did just ask someone out for Valentine's day and all I got back was the following:

"Huh"

mfw

When you say mfw..you're meant to use a pic as reference :p GOD

One shall be allocated for you

bertz.gif

noffles

Banned
Go into the Sonic section of fanfiction.net to find GS' own personal collection of Knuckles/Chris slash fiction that he wrote way back when.

Rubbish King

Is it bad that i no longer appreciate nintendo?

Like i look back on my gaming days with my original gameboy and n64, but past that i find no love for it, ill play mariokart ds/wii but thats about all the fucks i give

I have a hard on for everything Nintendo does and I can't get rid of it. I should really see a doctor.

Same. EAD Tokyo is the best studio in the world at the moment. Core EAD may be going through a rough patch and their hardware division clearly needs a kick up the arse but they still make tons of shit I want.

Chinner

Banned
Is it bad that i no longer appreciate nintendo?

Like i look back on my gaming days with my original gameboy and n64, but past that i find no love for it, ill play mariokart ds/wii but thats about all the fucks i give
Nintendo has been coasting for a long time now. if your looking for new and unique ideas, your best looking elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom