• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
Friend hasn't texted me back yet. If I have to sit in a lecture hall full of strangers because she forgot to wake up, I will kill her.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
judging by the slim legs

would smang

who has the link to buttocks' playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAEFGjvmGX155FPhX-aU-1X6_Dxzf6f3X

It's on youtube so a public link is legal. It's real good.

I'm listening to Hystzen's mix right now, damn good stuff. Love this Queens song.

I think I could go without both, tbf. I'm more of a leg man than a breast man.

Am I stereotyping myself by saying I'm a butt man? It's just a much more entertaining area in general, so many options.

judging by the slim legs

would smang

who has the link to buttocks' playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAEFGjvmGX155FPhX-aU-1X6_Dxzf6f3X

It's on youtube so a public link is legal. It's real good.

I'm listening to Hystzen's mix right now, damn good stuff. Love this Queens song.

Am I stereotyping myself by saying I'm a butt man? It's just a much more entertaining area in general, so many options.

Thanks. Would provide a Spotify one but my work firewall is blocking Spotify today. Not even sure if it ios a firewall as some days it works, other days it doesn't.

Unfortunately I don't have all the tracks uploaded to Google music either as otherwise I could've downloaded them from there.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You lot are a bit harsh on a girl you know nothing about. Have you not considered that his measurements of hotness are different to yours? Like number of dimensions and what not.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You lot are a bit harsh on a girl you know nothing about. Have you not considered that his measurements of hotness are different to yours? Like number of dimensions and what not.

Hey at least we're not as bad as the rest of GAF, they'd be screaming about her having a flat ass or something. We just reckon she's a bit of an uggo.

My boyfriend is a boobs and a butt man, he usually can't decide which he likes more. So he struck it lucky with me, as I have ample of both.

I think noffles' friend is totally hot and he's been completely in love with her for years, but is perpetually stuck in friend zone and therefore buries his feeling deep down inside where they've been festering and manifesting and pretty soon they're going to be unleashed in a horrifying display.

Lirlond

My boyfriend is a boobs and a butt man, he usually can't decide which he likes more. So he struck it lucky with me, as I have ample of both.

I think noffles' friend is totally hot and he's been completely in love with her for years, but is perpetually stuck in friend zone and therefore buries his feeling deep down inside where they've been festering and manifesting and pretty soon they're going to be unleashed in a horrifying display.

Ah, teenage love.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ive ended up putting dead spac3 on easy... cant fucking deal with normal, theres such a skill gap, i guess if i hadnt rented it i wouldnt feel the need to go through it as quickly

Easy mode for Dead Space 3: take the game out of the console
Kappa.png

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
ive ended up putting dead spac3 on easy... cant fucking deal with normal, theres such a skill gap, i guess if i hadnt rented it i wouldnt feel the need to go through it as quickly

You might as well just watch a video of someone playing it at this point. A horror game with no stakes is no horror game innit.

I loved the first two Dead Spaces but I have absolutely no interest in this one. Marketing fail, EA. I'm currently playing Xcom and loving it though, the game is stunning, it's everything I ever wanted.

Mikeside

You might as well just watch a video of someone playing it at this point. A horror game with no stakes is no horror game innit.

I loved the first two Dead Spaces but I have absolutely no interest in this one. Marketing fail, EA. I'm currently playing Xcom and loving it though, the game is stunning, it's everything I ever wanted.

I fuckin' told you about XCOM, bro.
I fuckin' told your face.

Rubbish King

i know its a cop out but if there was a middleground between normal and easy

I mean the normal description says that it takes a skilled trigger to survive

Im not a skilled trigger! :p

I wish i had someone to co-op with though as the main reason i put it down a bit was because everytime you get ambushed you get 2 enemies at your front and 2 at the back...that kinda sucks, its the same every time, its not even scary its more the fear that you're going to have to waste time having to start the section again..

There are some jumpy bits but the monsters dont have much to do with it apart from the bosses (one that chases you and all you can do is slow it down so i was running for my life)

I still has Dead space 1/2 feel so far but it is clear they've tried to cop out at points to make you go WOW but then you think back in Dead Space 2
When Isaac has to fly really fast to the other side of that massive ship thing dodging the space junk

Its kinda like mass effect where i just wanna get through the combat and just see the story unfold

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I fuckin' told you about XCOM, bro.
I fuckin' told your face.

I know! It's just a combination of time and money, and this weekend my mate talked about nothing else and then we saw it for £20 in the shop, had to get it. It's sooooo good :)

i know its a cop out but if there was a middleground between normal and easy

I mean the normal description says that it takes a skilled trigger to survive

Im not a skilled trigger! :p

I wish i had someone to co-op with though as the main reason i put it down a bit was because everytime you get ambushed you get 2 enemies at your front and 2 at the back...that kinda sucks, its the same every time, its not even scary its more the fear that you're going to have to waste time having to start the section again..

There are some jumpy bits but the monsters dont have much to do with it apart from the bosses (one that chases you and all you can do is slow it down so i was running for my life)

I still has Dead space 1/2 feel so far but it is clear they've tried to cop out at points to make you go WOW but then you think back in Dead Space 2
When Isaac has to fly really fast to the other side of that massive ship thing dodging the space junk

Its kinda like mass effect where i just wanna get through the combat and just see the story unfold

Have you played a Dead Space game before?? If you've played both then you should be playing this on normal AT LEAST. They always take some getting into but I don't think the combat is that hard. Just go for the legs to slow down groups before taking your time a little. But really you should always feel stressed out and slightly under-powered/equiped. That's the fun of the game.

I also heard that EA changed the controls a little - if you're having difficulty, change the aim controls to 'classic' apparently.

Rubbish King

Catching up on Top Gear

Why are they explaining what oversteer and understeer is

WHY

I know! It's just a combination of time and money, and this weekend my mate talked about nothing else and then we saw it for £20 in the shop, had to get it. It's sooooo good :)

Have you played a Dead Space game before?? If you've played both then you should be playing this on normal AT LEAST. They always take some getting into but I don't think the combat is that hard. Just go for the legs to slow down groups before taking your time a little. But really you should always feel stressed out and slightly under-powered/equiped. That's the fun of the game.

I also heard that EA changed the controls a little - if you're having difficulty, change the aim controls to 'classic' apparently.

Yeah i have, and damn i feel like this is made for co-op because some parts of this are so fucking hard, right now im struggling on fucking easy!

Im giving up for a few hours this is so fucking hard!

Chinner

Banned
its the SP gameboy, which needs a charger. already ordered one so should continue my gaming goodness tomorrow

and yeah id like to start a snes collection but that shit is expensive, so naah.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh. I thought you were talking about an OG GameBoy.

I know the OG DS uses the same charger as the SP if you have one hanging around.

Rubbish King

its the SP gameboy, which needs a charger. already ordered one so should continue my gaming goodness tomorrow

and yeah id like to start a snes collection but that shit is expensive, so naah.

i had one of those suckers

my mum sold it

without telling me

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Catching up on Top Gear

Why are they explaining what oversteer and understeer is

WHY

Yeah i have, and damn i feel like this is made for co-op because some parts of this are so fucking hard, right now im struggling on fucking easy!

Im giving up for a few hours this is so fucking hard!

Only advice I have left - try sucking less :p

bad news guys, my gameboy battery just died and I have no charger so I can't play links awakening ;(

Noooooo! Winky saddie is the most bittersweet of emoticons.

i think i might get a handheld gaming device soon

Whats the verdict

vita/pspgo/ds/3ds?

iPhone

Rubbish King

Only advice I have left - try sucking less :p

Noooooo! Winky saddie is the most bittersweet of emoticons.

iPhone

I think one of the main problems with dead space is the weapon upgrades

i just dont really understand them and i dont know whats best to spend my shit on and on this latest one its pretty damn technical ..i looked at a lets play dead space walkthrough and this dude has got some fucking kick ass guns, mind you he was on easy as all the enemies dropped medium med packs

i put it on easy and my guns really arent any better

i gots an s3 but i dont like using my phone for any gaming past "cut the rope"

i think i might get a handheld gaming device soon

Whats the verdict

vita/pspgo/ds/3ds?

It's all about the games.
You can't go wrong with the DS as a result of the sheer variety of games it has, but then you might as well go for a 3DS so you can play the various gems available on it in addition to a massive catalogue of DS games.

I don't get people who are satisfied with phone/tablet gaming.
Jesus, these games are bad!

Rubbish King

You can't go wrong with the DS as a result of the sheer variety of games it has, but then you might as well go for a 3DS so you can play the various gems available on it in addition to a massive catalogue of DS games.

Interesting

when i get my tax back i shall be getting one $up£r Ch£4P from CEX

Pokemon Red is borderline unplayable nowadays.

Also the Game Boy library reaaaaaallllyyyy sucked. Like, incredibly bad stuff. Link's Awakening? Amazing. Pokemon? Great. Mario Lands are good. Tetris is Tetris, so it's amazing. And that's pretty much everything worth playing at all.

Pokemon Red is borderline unplayable nowadays.

Also the Game Boy library reaaaaaallllyyyy sucked. Like, incredibly bad stuff. Link's Awakening? Amazing. Pokemon? Great. Mario Lands are good. Tetris is Tetris, so it's amazing. And that's pretty much everything worth playing at all.

This dude is right.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

In the past year I've played Baldur's Gate, GTA3 and Vice City, FF Tactics, FF4, Carmageddon, Clash of Heroes, Aquaria, Bastion, Lost Winds, TWEWY, Joe Danger, and those are just the ports. iOS is a fantastic platform, I have absolutely no need to get a dedicated gaming handheld again. Not to mention the really fantastic puzzle games and score attack arcade games. The Jeff Minter stuff is worth it alone.

I agree that the Angry Birds and Cut the Ropes of iOS are shitty, but I don't play any of those. Dig just a little and there's more than you'll ever even have time for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom