• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I want to see Wreck-It Ralph so bad but all my friends are all "waahhhh kids film". Fuckers. I'll get the Blu-Ray.
same here bro
Jedeye why are all these people shouting. My bands shouted a bit but not like this, they need to chill out or something

ok CIVIL CIVIC I can fuck with as long as someone isn't go to come and ruin it with vocals
i like the shouty ones at the start ^_^
Nah, this is a special bottle.

Also, choc fudge chunky Kit Kats are shit. That's my verdict.

Gonna retreat into Henry V and drink Baileys while I do it. Ciao.
I literally have no idea what this mean
. Like, fluff. But two things elevated it to worth a watch status:
1 - The genuinely good game references. I mean, they reference fucking Tapper. I bet you don't even know what that game is, Tash. And that's my point. These folks love games.
2 - The animated short before the movie itself. I had a tear in my eye. Just one. And it was small. But it was there.

SO like, go see both.

Ive seen django, it was glorious, wreck it ralph...is the 3d amazing or can i wait for it to come out on bluray?

Chinners having a bath right now but he told me to say he hates you

Why does a duck need a bath?

tumblr_m4ii4jGi2I1qb64s9.png

Rubbish King

Tell me what you don't understand. I'll walk you through it just like I'm walking through this play with the most basic of understandings about what the fuck is going on.
Nah, this is a special bottle.
i understand this
Also, choc fudge chunky Kit Kats are shit. That's my verdict.
i understand this, but it was a bit random
Gonna retreat into Henry V and drink Baileys while I do it. Ciao.
i got nothing
Why does a duck need a bath?

tumblr_m4ii4jGi2I1qb64s9.png
because he just had some really dirty sex

noffles

Banned
and then chinner had a sudden realisation that zelda williams will never sit next to him in the cinema and watch a disney film inspired by videogames with him

at that moment chinner cried and spilt all the car boot money on the floor

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
and then chinner had a sudden realisation that zelda williams will never sit next to him in the cinema and watch a disney film inspired by videogames with him

at that moment chinner cried and spilt all the car boot money on the floor
Could we have the next Rowling in our midst?

noffles

Banned
I probably will write a book one day. I'm not saying it'll be good, but it'll probably be okay.

At least I hope so. Fuck being famous in this world.

Hystzen

I probably will write a book one day. I'm not saying it'll be good, but it'll probably be okay.

At least I hope so. Fuck being famous in this world.

Go into the manga business doesn't matter if badly written, just start up great get a solid fanbase then milk them for years and years

noffles

Banned
canny play the manga card

that shit is not my style

In other news, Shakespeare's greatest triumph is writing "he hath a killing tongue and a quiet sword."

I'm in shock at how amazing that is.

Yess, Jedeye accepted my friend request.

Work in 11 hours. Why do I do this to myself x.x

I've got a lecture at 11am and I'm still reading the material for it; I probably won't sleep. I haven't had to do this since I first read 1984.

What a RUSH.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Jedeye why are all these people shouting. My bands shouted a bit but not like this, they need to chill out or something

ok CIVIL CIVIC I can fuck with as long as someone isn't go to come and ruin it with vocals

Lol :p it's all about the spice of variety! Maybe I did start a touch too heavy... It's a trick I picked up from disc 2 of Mellon Collie and never got over.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Pretty sure you can't play the manga card because you're not Japanese and they'll treat you like a baka gaijin.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You're better off writing a comedy for BBC3 and trying to convince the BBC it is worth outsourcing all the animation to Japan South Korea.

Rubbish King

Yess, Jedeye accepted my friend request.

Work in 11 hours. Why do I do this to myself x.x

I feel like I could use my stalker powers for evil and find him very quickly

but with great power comes great responsibility

also everyone view this glorious gif

XIpHVSo.gif

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I feel like I could use my stalker powers for evil and find him very quickly

but with great power comes great responsibility

also everyone view this glorious gif

XIpHVSo.gif

All you get if you friend me is band updates, music videos, bu rants and the occasional pic nicked from gaf. I have donut boobs posted today.

I like the Skrillex gif where he's swerving from the bee

noffles

Banned
Went to the vending machines, sat down and had relentless, finished my further reading section and then I got bored.

30 minutes to burn. Might go and write that BBC3 comedy now.

Mikeside

Went to the vending machines, sat down and had relentless, finished my further reading section and then I got bored.

30 minutes to write a BBC3 comedy?
You could write 3 in that amount of time.

Rubbish King

i feel like this is a dig at pram face..which coincidentally is on tonight! :D
All you get if you friend me is band updates, music videos, bu rants and the occasional pic nicked from gaf. I have donut boobs posted today.

I like the Skrillex gif where he's swerving from the bee
...this sounds like good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom