• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
All of us here at Sumo prefer you too. :p

I called it a DKR rip off on Miiverse to anger some Sonic fans and it worked. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. They're just so... defensive.

Have fun making LBP3 btw. (go on and confirm it lol)

seriously though i really want to buy all stars transformed but i have no internet for my wii u right now ahh

real talk why the fuck did i buy £10 worth of snacks today

Reknoc

Is the demo of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed representative of the final game? I wasn't a fan of the handling but you can only play as Sonic in it.

No. I thought the handling was proper shit in the demo, but when I was playing the full thing I didn't spend 90% of the time rubbing up against corners.

noffles

Banned
i have finally crossed the barrier of not giving a fuck what my flatmates think

blasting hacking to the gate from my speakers because fuck everyone else

Also, I totally forgot we've got a dev in our midst now.
You'd love me even more if I told you that I bought it on Vita, then needed SOMETHING to justify having bought my WiiU so I've got it on there too.....now I'm looking at the Steam version and thinking...I mean, surely it's the best version, right?.....no, I shouldn't buy it.....but.....fuck it I probably will in the next Steam sale.

That covers my Council Tax for the month, so thank you. xD

I called it a DKR rip off on Miiverse to anger some Sonic fans and it worked. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. They're just so... defensive.

Have fun making LBP3 btw. (go on and confirm it lol)

It's okay. We all love having fun with Sonic fans. And whatchu talkin bout Willis? >__>

3Sixty

Nice to see Big Dave Cameron is visiting the town i work in alot for the by-election.

Little does he know its the scummiest town in the world with every other person on the dole.

Mikeside

I was getting visions of being a complete loner, so I hope your family get better, but you know... not really.

In the nicest way possible.

noffles

Banned
What does £10 of snacks even look like? What did you get?

SO MANY JELLY BEANS AND SO MANY BISCUITS. There's like, a mountain on my shelf.

brb sending out sony ninjas. xD

X7drEz1.png

FIGHT ME

Mikeside

I played that shitty F1 Race Stars game that PS+ graced me with the other night.
Seriously, how do you make a kart-racing game so boring?!

noffles

Banned
it could also be twisted cus i bet he actually works for Microsoft's Twycross branch AKA rareware and is just playing us for fools and trying to get sumo into some hot oil idk

only a fella from yorkshire would pull that kind of trick

SKINNER!

Banned
Last night in Germany assuming my flight isn't cancelled tomorrow. Any crazy hotel-shenanigans I should get up to before checking out? Briefly met one of the big managers yesterday even though I didn't realise who he was (He works in another country). Didn't exactly mess things up but didn't make some sort of impression on him either so I think I'm alright. He's hosting a dinner tonight that I've just been invited to. Usually I'd be bricking it but it's not really bothering me.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Halfway through deadspace apparently (52% To be exact) I've kinda figured out what it's about now, really enjoyed it, even if i did cop out on the difficulty

Ahh Derek, you're gonna make me cry!

Last night in Germany assuming my flight isn't cancelled tomorrow. Any crazy hotel-shenanigans I should get up to before checking out? Briefly met one of the big managers yesterday even though I didn't realise who he was (He works in another country). Didn't exactly mess things up but didn't make some sort of impression on him either so I think I'm alright. He's hosting a dinner tonight that I've just been invited to. Usually I'd be bricking it but it's not really bothering me.

Get a brass on expenses?

Anyone else near London going to Jedeye's gig tomorrow?
So far I think it's just me and JTourettes.

Also, I totally forgot we've got a dev in our midst now.
You'd love me even more if I told you that I bought it on Vita, then needed SOMETHING to justify having bought my WiiU so I've got it on there too.....now I'm looking at the Steam version and thinking...I mean, surely it's the best version, right?.....no, I shouldn't buy it.....but.....fuck it I probably will in the next Steam sale.

I'm probably going, will be good to meet some gaffers before the official meet in March.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yeah... I bought both DD, so I probably paid most of your rent for the month too :p

At least Sonic Racing downloaded and worked straight away on both systems, UNLIKE FUCKING NI NO KUNI.

btw, I heard on Weekend Confirmed a bit about Ni No Kuni downlaoding, one of the guys on there had issues too. Turns out it's a massive downlaod, like 15 gigs or something, and then it needs double that space to extract and install. Could that have been your problem?

My brother messaged me last night to say the whole family is ill so there's a possibility they might not come up tomorrow, if they don't then I'm totally there.

Yay illness! Hope they're ok though (honest :p)

I was getting visions of being a complete loner, so I hope your family get better, but you know... not really.

In the nicest way possible.

Lewis will be there so you won't be the only person we know :)

Roses are red, Violets are Glorious,
Don't try to surprise Oscar Pistorious

I didn't want to post it in the real thread, I figured some people there would have a little cry over it. Also, it's becoming less relevant now it seems it wasn't an accident.

Mikeside

btw, I heard on Weekend Confirmed a bit about Ni No Kuni downlaoding, one of the guys on there had issues too. Turns out it's a massive downlaod, like 15 gigs or something, and then it needs double that space to extract and install. Could that have been your problem?

Yay illness! Hope they're ok though (honest :p)

Lewis will be there so you won't be the only person we know :)

So I worked out that my problem was that there are actually 2 files to download.
One of them was like 15gb or something silly - that's the one that downloaded every time I clicked the download link, but when I checked download history, there was another 6gb file I had to download. Once I did that it was fine, but there was nothing telling me I needed another file.

Lewis is going with his young squeeze, I think. I might convince Casey to come along - it'll be a nice step up from pub dates...

Suairyu

Banned
So Jon Venables' picture might have been posted online, in breach of his legally guaranteed anonymity.

Daily Mail has actually disabled comments. I'm almost disappointed.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
So Jon Venables' picture might have been posted online, in breach of his legally guaranteed anonymity.

Daily Mail has actually disabled comments. I'm almost disappointed.

Shit I forgot I heard that on the news. Gonna go on Twitter and see if I can find it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So I worked out that my problem was that there are actually 2 files to download.
One of them was like 15gb or something silly - that's the one that downloaded every time I clicked the download link, but when I checked download history, there was another 6gb file I had to download. Once I did that it was fine, but there was nothing telling me I needed another file.

Lewis is going with his young squeeze, I think. I might convince Casey to come along - it'll be a nice step up from pub dates...

God that download shit does not sound fun. wtf is wrong with sony sometimes...

And yeah Lewis is bringing his child bride along lol. She's not a bad girl at all though, she has her head on her shoulders pretty well for a zygote.

Mikeside

Argh, no signal on my phone since 10:46 when I sent the last text to Casey.
Not going to find out if we're on for tonight until after work at this rate.

Me: Happy Valentines! Are you being wined and dined tonight? x
She: By who exactly?! x
Me: It was just my lead up to seeing if you're free :p x
She: Oh cheers, so you assume I'm not doing anything for v day!!! x
Me: That's why I thought I'd better check before I asked you out haha x
3 mobile: COCKBLOCKED xxx

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Argh, no signal on my phone since 10:46 when I sent the last text to Casey.
Not going to find out if we're on for tonight until after work at this rate.

Me: Happy Valentines! Are you being wined and dined tonight? x
She: By who exactly?! x
Me: It was just my lead up to seeing if you're free :p x
She: Oh cheers, so you assume I'm not doing anything for v day!!! x
Me: That's why I thought I'd better check before I asked you out haha x
3 mobile: COCKBLOCKED xxx

ah no! We need to see how this ends! You were doing pretty well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom