• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'll give you a sneak peek from next week's episode.

tunnel_1814085c.jpg

haha! (n)ICE

SteveWD40

Seen the Venables pic, I can see what they mean, the eyes are identical to his mughsot. Thing is, who found it? It's not some leaked internal shot from when he was re-jailed, so unless someone who knows him knows who he used to be...

Seanbob11

Argh, no signal on my phone since 10:46 when I sent the last text to Casey.
Not going to find out if we're on for tonight until after work at this rate.

Me: Happy Valentines! Are you being wined and dined tonight? x
She: By who exactly?! x
Me: It was just my lead up to seeing if you're free :p x
She: Oh cheers, so you assume I'm not doing anything for v day!!! x
Me: That's why I thought I'd better check before I asked you out haha x
3 mobile: COCKBLOCKED xxx

Why are you asking someone out via text?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Seen the Venables pic, I can see what they mean, the eyes are identical to his mughsot. Thing is, who found it? It's not some leaked internal shot from when he was re-jailed, so unless someone who knows him knows who he used to be...

Yeah I just saw them too. Plus they apparently know his name.

Interesting.

Mikeside

Why are you asking someone out via text?

It's not quite that simple - we're old friends/had a will-they-won't-they years ago and it's Valentine's Day, so anything I can do to make it seem like less of a "LET'S GO ON A ROMANTIC DATE TO RAINBOW MOUNTAIN" the better, otherwise I'm asking somebody out on Valentine's Day, which comes off as a much bigger thing than I want it to seem.

Plus we're both at work

Mikeside

All the kids now ask each other out via text and facebook chat. Oh...You didn't knooooooow?

Ehh, I don't see the issue - it's convenient and the only way to make it more personal would be to physically go and ask her, which means I have to either do it in my lunch break, assuming hers is the same time as mine, or wait until after work which is last minute to the max.

Not that it's any better asking on the phone when I don't have any fucking signal.

SKINNER!

Banned
Ehh, I don't see the issue - it's convenient and the only way to make it more personal would be to physically go and ask her, which means I have to either do it in my lunch break, assuming hers is the same time as mine, or wait until after work which is last minute to the max.

Not that it's any better asking on the phone when I don't have any fucking signal.

Oh absolutely. It's just another form of communication at the end of the day.

Mikeside

Big Suz? She could be my bit of posh.

I couldn't love her though...I like her...sort of, but not even really that much. I mean, she's very, you know...
Horsey. She's the horsey type.
Not that I've got a chip on my shoulder, but she's sort of a throwback - a kind of a Marie Antoinette figure.
Let them eat cake.
Not that she ever said that, it's a mistranslation, but you know. Big, stupid posh head, that's Big Suz.

f0rk

Ah man I just remembered how good Mario Golf was on the GBC. Then I also remembered I have hot shots golf on my vita lol

Hystzen

fucking hell this Sega vs Gearbox gets better everyday vastly more entertaining then the game itself.

also this Oscar Pistorious thing is crazy

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
aah Big Suz. She so pwetty.
Edit: I think I might've had a crush on every girl on Peep Show.

Dobby is the winner obviously cos she's filth, but that american or Canadian girl is a close second.

Edit: lol donkey exactly! That is one of the hottest things that's ever been on telly I swear.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Finished it, that was fucking awesome.

Whilst I know it's not the same as its predecessors

I think that was my favourite DeadSpace, it honestly reminded me of Uncharted in terms of story telling....which i am also okay with ^_^

Mikeside

You guys are obviously forgetting the scene where Jeremy finds Mark's geeky magazine and wanks over the hobbit-slayer

YOU WILL TOUCH MY MAGIC COCK!

Hystzen

You guys are obviously forgetting the scene where Jeremy finds Mark's geeky magazine and wanks over the hobbit-slayer

fuck just burst out laughing remembering that

I still like 3rd episode of season 1 where he does shopping then goes to a party picks up that "goth" girl.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
omg, How on earth did I forget that scene?! Dobby is such a great character.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

GUYS

What's with these constant avatar changes!

I cant deal with it

I still like 3rd episode of season 1 where he does shopping then goes to a party picks up that "goth" girl.

Both amazing ahaha I love that show so much

Mikeside

So good. When she starts choking him, hahaha.

"She does look sexy in my pyjamas... that's sick. WHY is that sick!?"

Hystzen

I need to continue my Peep Show marathon only up to season 2 episode 2. Got distracted with Sons Of Anarchy (which also dropped for moment when killed one character i loved) and Mad Men

Mikeside

I need to continue my Peep Show marathon only up to season 2 episode 2. Got distracted with Sons Of Anarchy (which also dropped for moment when killed one character i loved) and Mad Men

I need to get back to Mad Men - I only watched up to most of the way through season 2 and got distracted by Bored to Death and Girls.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I just started Mad Men s3 and it's really good, a marked step up from 2 even. Just watched the ep where Peggy gets high which was hilarious even though it suffered from TV drugs syndrome.

Mikeside

Yes, even if it has been getting shitter and shitter since about season 4.

Sadly, this is true - though there have been some huge highlights

"Did you HAVE to eat the dog?"
"Well Mark... I've been thinking a lot about that, did I have to eat the dog? At the time, I really did feel like I had to eat at least a BIT of dog..."

The ending of the last season was a huge disappointment, they could have handled it so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom