• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
1d2kkl.jpg

ehlxld.gif

The fuck is this shit?!

Hystzen

It looks fine just need shave of some plastic from around it to make it less chunky.

Figured out Crysis issue due to having a shit laptop the pop in distance was short so it kept popping in the enemies not spawning like I thought

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
This thread is moving too fucking fast for me to keep track of. Enjoy guys and gal(s(?)). I will pop in from time to time to make sure you are behaving yourselves, but I just can't keep up.

EDIT: plus I don't even understand maybe 75% of the posts

Rubbish King

This thread is moving too fucking fast for me to keep track of. Enjoy guys and gal(s(?)). I will pop in from time to time to make sure you are behaving yourselves, but I just can't keep up.

Im good thanks Phish

Bit tired though....also hungry...although i just ate....damn junkfood..

Mikeside

Daww, we can't leave Phisheep behind! What will we do when we need some actual sense around here?

Rubbish King

Posting in the police brutality thread

I find it horrible to imagine half the stuff they talk about is true

Shit's fucking cray yo'

noffles

Banned
Posting in the police brutality thread

I find it horrible to imagine half the stuff they talk about is true

Shit's fucking cray yo'

I went to a school where physical restraint was needed in some situations. I think shit like that kind of desensitised me to that kind of thing.

i am hollow

I secretly like the coconut one. Reminds me of bounty milkshake.

getting the coconut one next because bounties are amazing

Rubbish King

I find it hard to see certain situations and think, "yeah that's fucked up." Police brutality has never really struck me as something shocking.

i am hollow
Whaaaa? I know it isnt much better here but if you include the guns man....shit hits a whole new level of scary

Anyone else keeping up to date on The Walking Dead? Some fucked up shit going on now...

Love that show =D

Suairyu

Banned

Noooooooo!

I know all these new posters are a rowdy lot, but you're a great guy, man. Just do a SmokeyDave and pop in here once a day or so to update us on your life and make comment on something that catches your eye.

We'd be poorer without your influence, magical bead goat. Don't abandon us.

Anyone else keeping up to date on The Walking Dead? Some fucked up shit going on now...
See, I hear Season 3 is amazing but I don't want to slog through two lackluster seasons to get to it.

Mikeside

The comics or the inferior version?
See Tashbrooke assumed you meant the show, proof it is the worst.

I'll agree that the show isn't a patch on the comic (or even the game), but since the second half of season 2 it's a great show again. I'm really enjoying the detour from the comics, even if I think they're ruining Rick's character.

Noooooooo!

I know all these new posters are a rowdy lot, but you're a great guy, man. Just do a SmokeyDave and pop in here once a day or so to update us on your life and make comment on something that catches your eye.

See, I hear Season 3 is amazing but I don't want to slog through two lackluster seasons to get to it.

Exactly my thoughts about Phisheep - we need him here.

And Walking Dead - season 1 is good, season 2 starts slow but improves a LOT in the second half and season 3 is balls to the wall TV - great pacing, great characters (for the most part) and great situations. Well worth the half-season of not much going on

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Daww, we can't leave Phisheep behind! What will we do when we need some actual sense around here?

There's a reason that GAF has a PM system. Paging phisheep is a bit like flashing the Batsignal (at least, it has worked before in legal threads). I'm not abandoning you guys by any means, it's just ... er .... mebbe a generational thing perhaps?

Like I don't even damn well recognise any of the tracks you are talking about .

And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't recognise (oh, piss off american spellchecker that wants me to put a Z in there) any of my choices either.

Happy to play guys, I like it here, but I'll dip in when I fancy - can't keep up with you young 'uns, not at this pace (but I was lucky enough to be lurking while SpartaGreenScar was going on - now that was fine entertainment).

f0rk

I'll agree that the show isn't a patch on the comic (or even the game), but since the second half of season 2 it's a great show again. I'm really enjoying the detour from the comics, even if I think they're ruining Rick's character.

Don't know what you mean by again, I watched season 1 and it was baaaad

Hystzen

And Walking Dead - season 1 is good, season 2 starts slow but improves a LOT in the second half and season 3 is balls to the wall TV - great pacing, great characters (for the most part) and great situations. Well worth the half-season of not much going on

Michonne is pissing me off and Andrea is soooooo damn annoying she taken Lori's place. I quite like mental Rick more interesting, the season 3 return was weak though gave me flashbacks to the Day on a Farm season 2 was.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Noooooooo!

Hey, don't worry ex-duck. I am still here. I just don't understand most of what's going on that's all.

Doesn't mean I am vanishing in disgust or anything like that - just there's a shortness of posts I can actually respond to meaningfully (like for example if I toss in Django Reinhardt does anyone know where I'm going? And unfortunately that's the sort of thing I am likely to toss in).

Playtime as usual folks. Your favourite uncle will be be watching you.

Chinner

Banned
pro-tip for valentines: estabish a traditional of home-cooking a meal for each other. it appears thoughtful, considerate and its also much cheaper than going out!

also phisheep as suariyu said just pop in now and then. we wont forget you.

SteveWD40

Hey, don't worry ex-duck. I am still here. I just don't understand most of what's going on that's all.

Doesn't mean I am vanishing in disgust or anything like that - just there's a shortness of posts I can actually respond to meaningfully (like for example if I toss in Django Reinhardt does anyone know where I'm going? And unfortunately that's the sort of thing I am likely to toss in).

Playtime as usual folks. Your favourite uncle will be be watching you.

Me, you and Smokey all posting here less and less, these new kids chased us off I tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom