• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
I kinda burned two bridges in September when I started uni. Two good friends, one of them was a literal falling out and the other one was just a gradual thing where she just eventually stopped replying to me because she was uptight about the fact that I was openly drinking and enjoying myself at university.

Thought to myself earlier yesterday that in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I'd rebuild these bridges.

The first friend who I had a major falling out with went fine. In fact, after re-adding him on Facebook he made the first move. We're talking on Skype now and it's like nothing fucking happened. The other friend, on the contrary, read my message and bluntly fucking ignored it. It's getting to a point where I'm starting to see that some people really aren't worth my time. I'm genuinely just so fucking frustrated at her right now, that she can't even reply with a simple "hello". I'm just getting sick of associating myself with people who seem to refuse to grow up and exercise common fucking human discourse. Can remember a time when me and her used to talk pretty much every day and again, it just pisses me off that she's just turned her nose like this because of something stupid, even when I'm trying to talk to her again. I've made an effort. Thanks to Facebook's ability to tell me that she's seen the message, I can tell she's just not interested. Me and her didn't even fall out, it just got to a point where she decided not to talk to me. Me and the other guy stopped talking on really bad terms, yet that's built itself up without this sort of shit.

Ugh.

I don't really care if this is a bit of babble, I'm just frustrated at 5am and need somewhere to vent. I didn't break any hoovers in my frustration though, so I guess there's a silver lining.

oh man i just got home from band practice and I'm knackered, weeknight practices are savage. 18 hour day so far... time for some xcom I think!

Know that feel bro. I got home after midnight on Wednesday. It's worth it but exhausting!

Please don't go Phisheep, we need you here! We can't have the new kids running all the oldies out! There'll be none of us left!

SKINNER!

Banned
This thread is moving too fucking fast for me to keep track of. Enjoy guys and gal(s(?)). I will pop in from time to time to make sure you are behaving yourselves, but I just can't keep up.

EDIT: plus I don't even understand maybe 75% of the posts

:( I'd be more than willing to limit my posts to 4 a day and talk about rugby more if you stay.

EDIT: So I've currently listening to some old skool 80s rock/metal stuff on my ipod and Europe's Stormwind came on. I used to to listen to this track on dodgy cassette back in the day and at a particular moment in the song it would slightly go slow/glitch for a split second. What's interesting is that I haven't heard that glitchy part in over 10 years but everytime I hear this song I always expect that glitchy part to come up. Another case, I once tried to poorly rip a track from a CD and the windows "ding!" somehow managed to get into the song. Never bothered to re-rip until after a few months and now everytime I hear the track anywhere I expect that "ding!". It never goes away. Pretty weird.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm about to go to sleep now, so I'll hold you to it.

Here's where I live:

http://i.imgur.com/ob8yy5n.png
expect me. BRO
oh man i just got home from band practice and I'm knackered, weeknight practices are savage. 18 hour day so far... time for some xcom I think!

I used to love playing in bands at college...it was the fucking best, in the latest one I hated it though, i was filling in for somebody on bass, learnt all the songs in like 3 days and it was clear i knew them more than anyone else there, and they'd been rehearsing for weeks!

But dat feel when you get everything tight ahhh, suck my kiss by the chilis....i always loved playing that

noffles

Banned
hahaha dont lie BRO, you look like your avatar!

165460_10150362113490534_213421_n.jpg

NOPE

Louie Walsh and Bruce Forsyth always struck me as the touch kids type.

Louie is just a bit odd!

I'm glad that post Saville the police are not so scared to look into these matters. Accusations were made about this actor in 2011, and nothing came of it. Interesting now the police have found the prior information enough to charge him (unless new intelligence has come forward).

Rubbish King

My sisters used all their shaving gel up...so they've used mine...and all my razors!

Had to use my dads razor and a mixture of the leftovers of both mine and the girls shaving foam along with some herbal essences shampoo, when they get back ima march dem bitches to the shop to buy me some more...why cant they understand this shit aint cheap yo'

Yep...

I'm 14 there.

lol

SteveWD40

I have always been and will always be against the death penalty.

Same here, there are so few cases where proof is beyond a reasonable doubt, but even then, it's still amoral.

But then I don't believe in prison sentences for non violent / victimless crimes (corporate fraud for example), forced community services / fines are more logical imho.

Prison should be for the rehabilitation / segregation of the violent / dangerous.

Same here, there are so few cases where proof is beyond a reasonable doubt, but even then, it's still amoral.

But then I don't believe in prison sentences for non violent / victimless crimes (corporate fraud for example), forced community services / fines are more logical imho.

Prison should be for the rehabilitation / segregation of the violent / dangerous.

Tolkein put this one nicely (avatar quote):

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.

I think the system in the Nordic countries is interesting- rehabilitation whenever possible.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

Absolutely, a beacon of good sense as usual. Some of the opinions in that thread are terrifying.

SteveWD40

I confess, if someone raped / killed someone close to me I would be intent on gutting them like a fish, but that's why grieving family's are not part of the legal process.

Suairyu

Banned
I pretty much agree with everything that guy said.

Sorry if that's extremist or whatever.
It's generally considered extremist to be okay with killing innocent people to satisfy your own bloodlust, yes. They execute people for that in some countries, you know.

Rubbish King

I agree with sureeeyoo on this one, if innocents are executed, the system doesn't work well enough for such an extreme method to be put into effect, I do think some cunts deserve to die, but that doesn't mean I condone the death penalty..

Also noffles, don't worry about burning bridges, if you try to rebuild and they won't allow it, that's their fucking problem

Oh and does anybody else think chavvy girls can be quite hot... Or is it just me..

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Its good to be back on buckfast. Im a little drunk at 4pm playing blops! Life is awesome

f0rk

I'm getting really worried about Green Scar now you guys. Does anyone have his address so we can call the cops to make sure he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom