• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

I think anyone who joined the thread after me should have to start a BritGaf-Teenyboppers Edition thread so we can be elitist and kick you all the fuck out :p

So long as it's not yours. If it has to be a penis I want people to know what it is they're looking at.

It's OK it's REALLY zoomed in.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
There's a reason that GAF has a PM system. Paging phisheep is a bit like flashing the Batsignal (at least, it has worked before in legal threads). I'm not abandoning you guys by any means, it's just ... er .... mebbe a generational thing perhaps?

Like I don't even damn well recognise any of the tracks you are talking about .

And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't recognise (oh, piss off american spellchecker that wants me to put a Z in there) any of my choices either.

Happy to play guys, I like it here, but I'll dip in when I fancy - can't keep up with you young 'uns, not at this pace (but I was lucky enough to be lurking while SpartaGreenScar was going on - now that was fine entertainment).

I know this post was like 3 pages ago and therefore rather proving your point but I would LOVE to see a phisheep playlist. Even though we're talking about new stuff sometimes we have quite broad tastes. I wouldn't mind a history lesson :)

f0rk

I just missed it, the thread made it sound like he's the coolest world leader ever
Where is our Obama :(((((

Unrelated, Justin Timberlake is like the coolest dude on the planet.

Mikeside

nobody will buy them if they're all crumpled though.

oh man i just got home from band practice and I'm knackered, weeknight practices are savage. 18 hour day so far... time for some xcom I think!

Just don't do what I said about earlier. That would be incredible amounts of pressure & hopefully I'll be tonsil deep anyways

Chinner

Banned
always get off at westgate, and not kirkgate! it's as if they transported a little bit if glasgow into wakefield.

saying that mind, pinderfields is alright.

Surely we all thought Cropper would be first?

Maybe this is all just a giant viral marketing campaign for a new Corrie story arc.

Paedo ring on the cobbles, show leaves the audience guessing who it is for months?
That other actor got charged a few months back too.

I'd say Ken Barlow but I think his crime is just drinking the blood of Unicorns, hence why he looks so good for his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom