• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
IxEyyRU.jpg

Suairyu

Banned
Are they seriously trying to suggest correlation between Islam and child fiddling?

Because the RC Church has that shit on lockdown, yo.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Are they seriously trying to suggest correlation between Islam and child fiddling?

Because the RC Church has that shit on lockdown, yo.

You been living under a rock, bro? EDL-types go-to thing is MUZZIE PEDO GANGS.

Also the best thing about this they confuse murderer Malcolm Webster with the Corrie character Kevin Webster.

lols

Today on t'radio I played the 'I Love Horses' advert music right after a story about horsemeat. Not sure I should be allowed near current affairs again.

Neat! One of my favourite things about radio is people playing the right song after a news story for comedy effect. Never fails to make me laugh.

http://statigr.am/mushasoturi
also I found your blogspot musha muhahahaha

Mike you have too much hair cut it off

Ha, mad, I didn't think anyone would see that.

Speaking of haircuts. Got mine done today. Decided to leave abit of length on top. Not too sure though.

jGNvI92In61oz.jpg

Personally I think it's too short on the sides, but that's just my preference.

CHEEZMO™;47779313 said:
Just had a school reunion event pop up on my facebook.

You should go.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;47779956 said:
I put clicked "maybe". Then I checked who else put maybe and saw a certain person on there. A person I have a bit of a weird history with. Now I'm not so sure.

dont let one person ruin a potentially awesome night bro, it's not the way

Suairyu

Banned
finally managed to beat the final mission of the Terran campaign for the original Starcraft. Once I got a handle on how to defend against nukes, it kinda all clicked into place.

This game is awesome, but it does a piss-poor job of teaching you things.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Always hate sneaking away from your mates in the morning. Feel like a thief lol
I always wake up first (mostly because I get the sofa so I have no incentive to sleep in), but I feel it is correct to thank the host so I'm often just left waiting. I do a spot of tidying mind.

SKINNER!

Banned
Any of you know if there's a video of the performance? Great to hear that Jedeye's band did well. Finally got my 14+ hours sleep after a week of 4 hour sleeps. Feel so refreshed.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Just managed to get into my old laptop...fucking crazy...

nostalgia

even though it wasnt really that long ago.... 5/6 years though...dayum

Any of you know if there's a video of the performance? Great to hear that Jedeye's band did well. Finally got my 14+ hours sleep after a week of 4 hour sleeps. Feel so refreshed.

I was going to take some but forgot to charge my phone so only managed to take a few snaps. I'll get some footage at the next gig. Might nick I mean borrow the boyfriend's GoPro.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Big thanks to the London GAF contingent for your presence last night, it was not only lovely to see you all but you spared us the indignity of only having 4 people to see us :p was a fun set though, we had a right laugh - it's a lot less stressful just playing to your mates (and a handful of confused Koreans). Ache like crazy today though! Poor Johnny was exhausted driving home, we got trapped by the satnav by some diversions, took us forever to get out of town.

And Tash, Laura always plays high, it's part of the band dynamic. She's tense, nervous and high-slung, I bounce around like a fool and have my bass slung loooooow :)

f0rk

Got my exam results, messed two of them up and only got 50s (worst mark I've ever had on 1 exam I think). Luckily coursework and doing OK in the other 3 takes up to average 66 and I have a bit of a buffer from 2nd year so to get a first I need to get 70 between my dissertation and last 5 modules. Could be worse but a bit disappointed in myself. This weekend will be spent making plans of the problem sheets and shit, hopefully I'll follow them and go into revision more prepared.

Mikeside

Big thanks to the London GAF contingent for your presence last night, it was not only lovely to see you all but you spared us the indignity of only having 4 people to see us :p was a fun set though, we had a right laugh - it's a lot less stressful just playing to your mates (and a handful of confused Koreans). Ache like crazy today though! Poor Johnny was exhausted driving home, we got trapped by the satnav by some diversions, took us forever to get out of town.

And Tash, Laura always plays high, it's part of the band dynamic. She's tense, nervous and high-slung, I bounce around like a fool and have my bass slung loooooow :)

I've always been a fan of guitarists who play up close to their chest - there was an awesome local band called pilot.passenger who all played with the shortest straps you could imagine & I thought they looked so fuckin' badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom