• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
Baffles me when people say they wear pyjamas to bed. I usually just alternate between shirtless with boxers and shirtless with jogging bottoms.

f0rk

I only wear pyjama shorts I don't need no shirt
But then I guess it's different as I never 'lounge around' in my pyjamas

Hystzen

Learnt a very important lesson today, if I ever want be a chav gangster I must get a receipt when drawing out cash from a machine because "thats how you roll "

Suairyu

Banned
I sleep with the windows open, because fuck non-ventilated air.

But my house is right on the outskirts of Plymouth, right next to the Moors, so it's usually cold, especially so during these dark months.

Also, pyjamas feel luxurious.

And what if you have someone over and it's the middle of the night and you're already in bed but horny? Undressing is an essential part of the foreplay experience that merely sleeping in your boxers or the buff robs from you.

Suairyu

Banned
Guys, tons of heat is lost through the feet. Wearing socks to bed on a cold night is pretty fucking smart. It'll do more for you than wearing boxers or bottoms.

Mikeside

Oh so I'll start bringing my balaclava to bed as well then

No need, one of these will suffice.
night.jpg

SKINNER!

Banned
They were out for a limited time in the UK about 16 years ago or so. They disappeared off shelves but recently have been available in quite a few shops as they're imported from Poland. If you shop around you can get three for a quid.

There's plenty of Polish stores around here. I'm sooo gonna grab a bar or two. Love anything peanut butter. Had some peanut sauce with some fried chicken in a Chinese restaurant last week and i nearly drank the whole thing.

EDIT: Time to pull off a Cheezmo and post a pic I found on my facebook feed.

Might need to go look for a Polish supermarket down a high street then.

There's plenty of Polish stores around here. I'm sooo gonna grab a bar or two. Love anything peanut butter. Had some peanut sauce with some fried chicken in a Chinese restaurant last week and i nearly drank the whole thing.

EDIT: Time to pull off a Cheezmo and post a pic I found on my facebook feed.

I *think* they're imported from Poland.

Edit: They look like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Limited-Edition-PEANUT-CHOCOLATE-Bar/sim/B007XSYJ1S/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom