• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
2733320158_76acfecc1a_z.jpg

Dip it into your tea = A good time.

Yesssssss got a cupboard fulla these beauts

Suairyu

Banned
Bounties are great in Celebrations form - I feel being a small bite-size makes for the perfect coconut-to-chocolate ratio. In bar form they're just too dry.

2733320158_76acfecc1a_z.jpg

Dip it into your tea = A good time.
But they won't soak up the tea at all, so you'll just end up with damp chocolate!

Fucking love clubs.

but

These two are the Kings of chocolate bars:

images

tunnocks_caramel_wafer_coasters_gillian_kyle_5.jpg

Suairyu

Banned
In Starcraft news, I just cannot get used to the Zerg. I mean, I get how they work and everything, but it just feels 'wrong' to control them. I love that Blizzard decided to make each race play completely differently, but there was a certain intuitiveness to how the Terran army is played.

Suairyu

Banned
I enjoy Wagon Wheels (especially the toffee ones) but I struggle to put them in the 'biscuit' category, even with the biscuit layer. They're just too soft.

SKINNER!

Banned
Aww dude. Dunk a penguin into a glass of milk and its absolutely tasty. And yeah, I guess Wagon Wheels is more soft than a traditional biscuit. Still freakin' great. Ginger biscuits are alright too.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I can't even tell the difference :|

Edit: oh now I can when it's against the lighter colour. Ew that's ugly and messes with my eyes. FFS.

I am loving the Sony attack ad thread. Fucking hilarious.

noffles, I wouldn't bring that up in the new features thread, EviLore's got his finger on the ban trigger. (Also that theme looks terrible anyway)

noffles

Banned
I am loving the Sony attack ad thread. Fucking hilarious.

noffles, I wouldn't bring that up in the new features thread, EviLore's got his finger on the ban trigger. (Also that theme looks terrible anyway)

Don't worry, I know he has no real say on the matter seeing as it's a third party application. Thanks though.

And yeah, that thread is amazing. I'm just going to play the Nintendo fanboy and see how far I can go.

Hystzen

It really shows how much people are fanboys when on messageboards I mean holy shit they really have no clue this happens in every media. People taking it so damn serious then also got the people being sarcastic serious inbetween

Hell I dont remember it ever being this bad in PS1/PS2 era

Mikeside

so much fun to sit on the sidelines and watch, though

In other news, Selfish Pizza will be glad to hear I signed up to POF on his recommendation today and already got a hit from some looker from Brighton.

...how long does it take to get to Brighton?

edit: about 90 minutes... fuck that

f0rk

It really shows how much people are fanboys when on messageboards I mean holy shit they really have no clue this happens in every media. People taking it so damn serious then also got the people being sarcastic serious inbetween

Hell I dont remember it ever being this bad in PS1/PS2 era

This is why I wish I knew who some posters actually are in real life to put their posts into context. Like how could anyone with just a little real world experience take the video games business this seriously? Like the video game journalist stuff, there are much worse examples of opinions being bought all over media, but they are easy out, why do people expect coverage of video games to be any better.
Recent humorous example being Bruce Willis on The One Show, the Charlie Brooker segment on it made it look hilarious.

Hystzen

This is why I wish I knew who some posters actually are in real life to put their posts into context. Like how could anyone with just a little real world experience take the video games business this seriously? Like the video game journalist stuff, there are much worse examples of opinions being bought all over media, but they are easy out, why do people expect coverage of video games to be any better.

I mean Green basically posted images of ad campaigns with cars doing this shit but they blanked it out instead just freaking out. The fact also it might not even be a legit Sony ad is what makes it more laughable, they not thinking clearly at all instead turning into list wars at moment.

wednesday is going to be intense

Just about to post that lol

you should switch sides for next thread about it

noffles

Banned
I mean Green basically posted images of ad campaigns with cars doing this shit but they blanked it out instead just freaking out. The fact also it might not even be a legit Sony ad is what makes it more laughable, they not thinking clearly at all instead turning into list wars at moment.

wednesday is going to be intense

Just about to post that lol

you should switch sides for next thread about it

Oh, I plan to.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Also I'm really not digging the post highlight thing. I seriously can't even see it unless it's next to a light-gray post, and then it fucks with my eyes cos the colour is so similar to that they basically look the same but juuuuust slightly different enough to throw me off.

Stupid.

f0rk

You should use the chrome extension that uses a vastly superior green
I think they will probably change it to match

Hystzen

Dammit I was trying watch Clone wars series but this is taking me time instead...this thread man this thread it not even E3 yet

f0rk

Can you save yourself from ban by editing like that? I can't imagine the NBA or whatever emoticon helps

I guess not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom