• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed this

So everyone should link me to the noffles beatdown in exchange for my link.

rsajkrI.png

Suairyu

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=47810170#post47810170

then

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=47810659#post47810659

then

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=47810794#post47810794

with this context:

"And yeah, that thread is amazing. I'm just going to play the Nintendo fanboy and see how far I can go."

From noffles.

then

rsajkrI.png

because he edited his post.
You made me proud, noffles.

But step off it until you become a full member. You were skirting the edge and juniors shouldn't.

noffles

Banned
I really fucking hope Microsoft doesn't announce before the 10th of April, otherwise I am eff you see kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That was brilliant Noff. That guy is perma'd as well since he was a junior.

Hope it was worth it buddy! Lol

What the fuck is with the crazy time posting? I was in bed by eleven last night. Hangovers make me feel so old.

I think yesterday's might be the worst one I've ever had. If I moved, it hurt. If I sat still, it hurt. Breathing in hurt, breathing out hurt. I puked a little and then spent most of the morning shitting my guts out. The strangest thing was that my ears actually hurt from the hangover, I've never had that before.

I can't believe that I not only survived it but was well enough to leave the house in the afternoon to get a salt beef and tongue on rye in St John's Wood before having that battered Mars bar.

Suairyu

Banned
That Gametrailers Tomb Raider retrospective is plenty disappointing. One of Britain's most important contribution to the industry treated with such lack of care :(

What the fuck is with the crazy time posting? I was in bed by eleven last night. Hangovers make me feel so old.
Don't worry about it. You're either a true G who can post at all hours, or you're not. There's no shame in it if you can't. Facts of life, innit.

Da fuck did I miss? Oh, thanks for the recaps guys. Nice one noffles but I echo everyone else's sentiments about laying low till non-junior-dom, I can see you're going to be a welcome addition to Gaf and we'd hate to lose you.

I dyed the bottom of my fringe black yesterday but now I'm thinking it looks a little silly.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I know you be trollin noffles, and that is hilarious

But you cant be shitting on heavy rain

or resistance

...or infamous

you bastard

Still not talking to mum and now shes gone to church with my bitch sister and im moving tomorrow...gotta remedy this shit some how..... not sure how to do it though

Let us see!

or resistance

...or infamous

you bastard

Still not talking to mum and now shes gone to church with my bitch sister and im moving tomorrow...gotta remedy this shit some how..... not sure how to do it though

Man, fuck those phonies!

Suairyu

Banned

or resistance

...or infamous.
Heavy Rain - Has been "shit on" by near enough every GAF member since its release. And rightly so. It's mocked by journalists and enthusiast forum posters alike. It's a turd. PRESS X TO JASON

Resistance - Entirely mediocre FPS franchise that only enjoyed some modicum of success because it was a launch title. Has no differentiating features to make it anything less than derivative of earlier, superior titles. I'm amazed the second game had enough sales to justify a third. Obviously the third finally earnt its rightful amount of sales, as the series has been iced going forward.

Infamous - I actually really enjoy this series. Traversing around the world feels so good. But it's a quality 'B' title, you know? A cult classic. Hardly top-tier.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Man, fuck those phonies!

..i dont really understand what part of the post you're directing that at, but then again..i think im still drunk

Heavy Rain - Has been "shit on" by near enough every GAF member since its release. And rightly so. It's mocked by journalists and enthusiast forum posters alike. It's a turd. PRESS X TO JASON

Resistance - Entirely mediocre FPS franchise that only enjoyed some modicum of success because it was a launch title. Has no differentiating features to make it anything less than derivative of earlier, superior titles. I'm amazed the second game had enough sales to justify a third. Obviously the third finally earnt its rightful amount of sales, as the series has been iced going forward.

Infamous - I actually really enjoy this series. Traversing around the world feels so good. But it's a quality 'B' title, you know? A cult classic. Hardly top-tier.
Well i liked all of them! resistance 3 wasnt great but the first was awesome and the second was still pretty damn good, heavy rain may not have got alot of love from the big boys but i fucking loved it and so did nearly all my mates who own ps3s

also opinion on ratchet n' clank

Suairyu

Banned
Ratchet and Clank is a great series that doesn't need to come back because it's kinda been 'done' now.

But seeing the first PS3 title was something else. Like a Pixar film or something. Good memories.

See what you mean Musha. Might be one of those times where a change is needed. Have you considered the short, feathered, flicked-back look (which will get rid of the black bits at least, and I suspect might actually suit you).

Can you show me an example of what you mean?

Suairyu

Banned
Musha if those are PJs I want them because they look awesome.

As for your hair... yeah, I gotta be honest, that wasn't the best choice. Looks like an eyepatch. For your hair.

i liked heavy rain for what it is. i had fun playing it.
I honestly think it's worse than LA Noire, so that you like it is a surprise.

Also game has some horrific sexism elements, but that's typical for David Cage's games.

Chinner

Banned
worse than la noir? can't agree with that at all sorry bro. having said that, I'm fully aware and agree with the criticism of heavy rain, but I did enjoy my experience of it; how it played different from the majority of AAA franchises and the atmospheres it created with the mood of da graphics.

having said that, I'm currently going through a gameboy phase and playing links awakening so fuck the police

Hystzen

or resistance

...or infamous

Heavy Rain deserves to be mocked if it was in the hands of a competent team it would been a interesting experiment instead we got that piece of crap
What do you expect really from a team who turn murder mystery into ...this

Infamous 1 is fucking awful a 3rd person shooter with a superhero skin just walk around shooting lighting bolts doing same shit over again. 2 was a improvement but it lost steam about half way felt that ran out of ideas but dragged out further.

Resistance not touched never really play many fps games unless it them Haloz or anything from DICE.

La Noir (correct spelling) >>>>>>>>>>>> Heavy Rain

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Can you show me an example of what you mean?

Unfortunately I can't - Google image search shows entirely the wrong sort of thing. And I tried to draw it but my drawing skills not good.

What I'm thinking of is a bit Princess Di without the bouffant bit. If it is properly feathered in at the back, looks stunning (seen 4-5 women in my time totally transformed by this).

Best bet is to go to a good hairdresser and see their pics and take their advice - you don't actually have to have your hair cut there (so, can afford to get £200 advice and then get it cut elsewhere for £20!).

I think you have the face and hair to carry it off nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom