• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
So yesterday I bought a 12 pack of import Vanilla Coke Zero. It's delicious, right? Well, I've had 9 cans so far. I'm not sleeping tonight.

Night night folks. Off to Birmingham tomorrow for a trade show. Sleep tight.
Bead trade show?

It must so so super colourful!

Can you take some artistic photographs please? Copyright to yourself, of course.

noffles

Banned
OK I've been out having a life and now I understand the comments about this thread moving fast.

Casey is coming over on Wednesday to hang out in my tiny room and watch movies. It's clear what that means, right? It's not just me thinking that?

She's your friend and she wants to come round to watch some movies with you?

OK I've been out having a life and now I understand the comments about this thread moving fast.

Casey is coming over on Wednesday to hang out in my tiny room and watch movies. It's clear what that means, right? It's not just me thinking that?

tumblr_lzxanklxlJ1r89gebo1_500.gif

Suairyu

Banned
If it helps, Mike, I've had plenty of girls over to my room to watch films and it's just been that, with no sinister intentions or anything.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody have a Raspberry Pi, or know if it's decent at playing 1080p videos? Thinking of getting one.

noffles

Banned
Tomorrow I need to sit outside my flat for when the postman arrives so that I can get the books that were supposed to arrive on Saturday but didn't.

Riveting as fuck, that.

Suairyu

Banned
I was about to crash but I just got a second wind thanks to mint and tea tree shampoo.

The idea of caffeine comedown amuses me to no end. I used to rock two 4 packs of Relentless on essay nights without that kind of thing even near happening.

I should realistically be dead.
Aren't you young or something? Once you hit 23/24ish, suddenly your body stops being invincible. It sucks.

Mikeside

Yeah, I abuse caffeine drinks when I need energy.
It's not uncommon for me to turn up to work with a 4 pack of Monster Energy if there's something big going on, or I have to drive somewhere ridiculous.

Gives me the shakes, diarrhea and fucks my stomach for a couple of days when I have to do it, though.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Yeah boiiiiiii - it means you've been freindzoned so hard that she's not intimidated by the den of testosterone and dead semen that is a man's bedroom :p

Maybe.

I dunno, good luck :)

Mikeside

Yeah boiiiiiii - it means you've been freindzoned so hard that she's not intimidated by the den of testosterone and dead semen that is a man's bedroom :p

Maybe.

I dunno, good luck :)

Grrr. If everyone keeps saying it, you'll make it so.
I'm thinking I'll put Garden State on.
That used to be my go-to movie to watch with a girl and I don't think I've ever watched the end of it except when I've watched it on my own.

noffles

Banned
Grrr. If everyone keeps saying it, you'll make it so.
I'm thinking I'll put Garden State on.
That used to be my go-to movie to watch with a girl and I don't think I've ever watched the end of it except when I've watched it on my own.

She'll know if you've 'seen it' with her before.

Only then will you know the true intent.

Mikeside

She'll know if you've 'seen it' with her before.

Only then will you know the true intent.

No, I never watched it with her, but I can't be sure if I ever told her it's my make-out movie.

I was thinking either that or something with incredible amounts of sexual undertones.
I remember getting hold of WHAT I THOUGHT WAS Finding Neverland to watch with a girl I was sort-of-seeing-but-nothing-was-happening.

What I'd actually got was called Neverland - it was a Peter Pan story, but loads of drugs & sex all over the place, Neverland was an abandoned themepark or something, Tinkerbell was a burnt out drug addict and Tigerlily was a transvestite. I'm pretty sure Will Wheaton was in it too (yep, Wikipedia says he was John Darling).
It was really messed up & also managed to be boring as fuck. We lasted about 20 minutes before distractions became apparent.

Maybe I need to get a copy of that.

noffles

Banned
O god you guys my vision is all zoomed in and ultra sharp I don't like it.

I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

It makes reading books challenging and oh god it's wonderful.

No, I never watched it with her, but I can't be sure if I ever told her it's my make-out movie.

I was thinking either that or something with incredible amounts of sexual undertones.
I remember getting hold of WHAT I THOUGHT WAS Finding Neverland to watch with a girl I was sort-of-seeing-but-nothing-was-happening.

What I'd actually got was called Neverland - it was a Peter Pan story, but loads of drugs & sex all over the place, Neverland was an abandoned themepark or something, Tinkerbell was a burnt out drug addict and Tigerlily was a transvestite. I'm pretty sure Will Wheaton was in it too (yep, Wikipedia says he was John Darling).
It was really messed up & also managed to be boring as fuck. We lasted about 20 minutes before distractions became apparent.

Maybe I need to get a copy of that.

I kinda want to watch this now.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've never relied on caffeine or energy drinks. Even when we had to be awake at 5:30 for the morning run during CCF camp. I just took a chill jog instead.

Mikeside

I kinda want to watch this now.

You really REALLY don't. Such an interesting concept but with nothing interesting happening.

Mike put the coppola adaptation of Dracula on. You'll be able to tell if she gets turned on by the dark stuff.

Genius.

edit: I hate the pale blue for my own posts so much, what's going on??? Can't we have the same as mobile version? Gorgeous green that shows up on quoted posts too?

noffles

Banned
Postman came, delivered only one of my books. Looked at the tracking info on both Amazon and the Royal Mail's website for my other package and this is what happened apparently:

I woke up at about 8am.
Amazon says delivery was attempted at 8:30 and failed.
Royal Mail's tracking facility says there was no access to my address.
Postman arrived at 9:30 here, had access to my address and delivered several packages for people.

Sent an email enquiry. If they don't get back to me by Wednesday, I'm phoning Royal Mail up and having a go at them.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
And so begins my adventure
where abouts in devon u live.
dawlish

No more free meals and mum doing the washing up / laundry.
Didn't really have those services anyway
It's a grand adventure, Tashbrooke. And distance between yourself and your mother will help you simmer down a bit, I reckon. Go forth and be a better you.
Thankyou kind Sir

Where are you heading to again Tash? You probably said but I can't go searching through old posts right now.
Southsea

but his mum annoys him man he beats her up while screaming CRAWLLLING IN MMYYY SKINNN
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom