• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Nah Mike, I'd do the same if I were you. But seriously, take Hystzen's advice and then post a thread about it on the gaming side and OT.

mFdj3z9.jpg

Those last two. lolol

I'll just need to know that you're not a serial killer, my boyfriend will require payment in beer (stella) and I'll need to know when you plan on getting here, if you want to drop your stuff off first etc.

Serial killer I am not. Guinness World Record holder I am. Dunno if that holds any weight though. xD Stella can most definitely be handled. Mega thanks! :D What zone are you in, btw?

Gonna try to get a few peeps from the studio and rock this tonight, lol.

SteveWD40

Christ, the latest episode of Black Mirror was a bit shit until the last 10 minutes.

As I said in the OT, it was alight but I did wonder where they were going with it. I thought the point that the "mob" were just as bad as her was a little heavy handed, the most interesting argument was the idea that, if they wipe her memory is she still guilty? She isn't that person anymore after all...

Awesomesauce! Is there parking around your place as well and is it close to the M1 perhaps?

Yeah the single yellow is only applicable Mon-Fri so there should be somewhere to park. It's a pretty safe neighbourhood aswell. It's about 20-30 mins from the M1 junction on the M25.

I just started typing out directions then remembered this is a public forum. Will pm.

Yeah the single yellow is only applicable Mon-Fri so there should be somewhere to park. It's a pretty safe neighbourhood aswell. It's about 20-30 mins from the M1 junction on the M25.

I just started typing out directions then remembered this is a public forum. Will pm.

Haha, that's no problem. Again, big thanks! I'm sure we can sort the details closer to the day. :)

Luther's for everyone!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The only prediction I have for the PS4 is that there will be bitter tears. Always happens for every system announcement because people never keep their expectations in check.

Suairyu

Banned
Can't wait to see the 20+ threads where the OPs are asking questions GAF couldn't possibly answer, half of them about unannounced/unlikely ports they'd like.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The only prediction I have for the PS4 is that there will be bitter tears. Always happens for every system announcement because people never keep their expectations in check.
For the rational, these releases are all about checking out what is on the table, having fun and enjoying meltdowns. But we should all be grateful there are plebs who eat up everything and treat all hype as gospel. Without all these kinds of idiots the console wars wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.

Hystzen

Can't wait to see the 20+ threads where the OPs are asking questions GAF couldn't possibly answer, half of them about unannounced/unlikely ports they'd like.

will the PS4 make me toast? if not will the xbox infinity make toast if it does it already won the war

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
As long as it doesnt have a release window of games like Wii U it be a success
The 3DS, Vita and Wii U have taught us that launch and launch window mean nothing.

I mean the 3DS still hasn't got Luigi's Mansion 2 and that was one of the early games shown for it. Vita had everything at launch and then went quiet. Wii U stretched its "launch" window so far it may as well go on till Christmas.

Hystzen

God I want punch this kid on skynews

they talking about Sony event tonight and this kids claims PS+ needs be cheaper plus smart phone gaming is better and PSN online is not competitive enough
dude shut the fuck up

Suairyu

Banned
I wonder how long before we get a "So having seen SONY's new lineup, do you think we can expect many next-gen ports to the Wii-U?"

And heaven forbid Sony have a new control scheme, because then we'll get at least three threads asking the exact opposite.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I wonder how long before we get a "So having seen SONY's new lineup, do you think we can expect many next-gen ports to the Wii-U?"

And heaven forbid Sony have a new control scheme, because then we'll get at least three threads asking the exact opposite.
"So, having seen everything Sony have to offer, all from their one livecast, how many developers will have renewed interest in Wii-U?"

Mikeside

Gyah, we're going to the cinema instead.
Not my idea, obviously.

So much less possibility at the cinema than a night in adjacent to my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom