• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Hello BritGAF

Yeah...I got no game, hope you're not expecting BC, because we literally watched a movie and she's heading home.

Ahhhhhh well.

Edit: are we going to do a BritGAF only livechat or something for this thing tonight?

f0rk

Hello BritGAF

Yeah...I got no game, hope you're not expecting BC, because we literally watched a movie and she's heading home.

Ahhhhhh well.

Edit: are we going to do a BritGAF only livechat or something for this thing tonight?

yes but you aren't allowed to come now.
that's what she just said oooooooh

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hello BritGAF

Ahhhhhh well.

Same as the ps3 then

Its okay buddy, use barneys method from the big smang theory

Livechat? Aww shiiit

Hello BritGAF

Ahhhhhh well.

Damn, no atmosphere of anything else between you?

Fuck Gaf is already breaking apart and there's still an hour to go! Come on Evilore, dispatch your minions!

Chinner

Banned
i knew gaf was never going to be able to handle this considering it STRUGGLED when animal crossing was announced. ANIMAL CROSSING.

p.s. get on steam for hot steamy sex chat

Mikeside

Ehh, I dunno - I can't read signals anymore, it seems.
Am just going to ask her out on a date with absolute clarity and we'll see.

But no ejaculating for Kaz tonight

Hystzen

We are live and only 1 hour to go

ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif

Currently installing steam updates, I presume I'm JonathanEx.

If we do go IRC there's in brower mibbit or whatever it is if people need it.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Question for phisheep, what's the difference between pleading guilty and no contest? I heard it's something to do with not getting sued later on but it got me thinking, why would anyone want to plead guilty then if you're better protected with a no contest plea? Shouldn't it just be guilty or no contest?

Question for shorty, what country are you in?

Where I am you plead either guilty or not guilty. I guess you're in Scotland maybe, where "no contest" seems a possible, but I'm not very familiar with the procedure up there.

You want to elaborate about what these things mean maybe (or just say where they are from so we can look them up).

SKINNER!

Banned
Question for shorty, what country are you in?

Where I am you plead either guilty or not guilty. I guess you're in Scotland maybe, where "no contest" seems a possible, but I'm not very familiar with the procedure up there.

You want to elaborate about what these things mean maybe (or just say where they are from so we can look them up).

I was reading up on court cases in the US and it cropped up there so I assumed that there was something similar in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom