• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

yes we got a counter gif for that damn X gif

iq3aRqVBkn1be.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
How about we just don't spam bloated gifs of any game?

Almost 9MB. Jesus. People should learn to stick to a 3MB limit.

Doesn't even loop nicely.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I've wanted to on a few occasions actually. Guess Sony just killed most sales of capture devices to the public!
That's exactly what I thought to myself when they announced this stuff. It's great because they are mostly unnecessarily expensive and difficult to configure. Now we will see more shared content videos and such so even the more obscure games will get coverage.

That's exactly what I thought to myself when they announced this stuff. It's great because they are mostly unnecessarily expensive and difficult to configure. Now we will see more shared content videos and such so even the more obscure games will get coverage.

Tell me about it. A friend wanted one a few years back, and the price for one that just recorded in 480p was over the top.

Being integrated into PSN makes the experience so much better too. No more coming out of the game to watch a link to the video sent over Facebook/Twitter etc- instead just quickly jump in and out of a game to view it, comment on it, etc etc. The partnership with Ustream makes things even better.

Was rumble confirmed for the DS4?

Mr. Sam

DLR's the best way to get into Greenwich, except the night somebody threw up all over the floor. Turns out it was not coffee and you did not want to step in it.

Hystzen

Guys, I don't get the share button on the PS4. Showing your friends what you're doing? Do people even do that...?

it good if a friend is stuck instead of talking about how to defeat that section can just show them video of how you did it.

It will increase interest in hack n slash games I think also and improve the fighting community showing off combos they found on he fly instead of recording then uploading to youtube

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Guys, I don't get the share button on the PS4. Showing your friends what you're doing? Do people even do that...?
Miiverse kind of does this with still screenshots though the feature can be disabled by developers (booo) but it's now become a place for people to post doodles.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Dick doodles and other people can be all "yeah. that's p.cool"
Haven't seen a dick doodle for ages. Guess the novelty of that finally died down.

Problem is that popular games end up being just doodle zones so discussion is lost. Thank God they put out a Zelda Community so some of the doodles moved to there.

Oh and while I call them doodles, some people spend hours on them. HOURS.

Reknoc

Haven't seen a dick doodle for ages. Guess the novelty of that finally died down.

Problem is that popular games end up being just doodle zones so discussion is lost. Thank God they put out a Zelda Community so some of the doodles moved to there.

Oh and while I call them doodles, some people spend hours on them. HOURS.

And all they get is a yeah.

Have to admit miiverse is something I'm looking forward to when I get my wiiu in march.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
That 'PC with similar PS4 performance' thread really is something.

Suairyu

Banned
Using a £3 CD/cassette combo player, an audio jack lead and a PC, I have just made a super ghetto audio cassette digitiser.

I'm a fucking genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom