• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm probably buying a Ps4 anyway, because I'm weak and disgusting.

*High Fives*

Dont know what to do today, kinda wanna go out but i feel like i might be harassing the people who work in music room, plus no moneys

Also im super bored with games already

Hystzen

I met Damien Lewis casually chilling in Debenhams in Manchester before he pissed off to become more famous in Homeland. My mate like yo look it that ginger guy from Band Of Brothers.

You see quite a few people trekking around Manchester now think about it

Mikeside

I got a few ATI cards in at work today, meaning I have 4 Steam redeemable copies of Tomb Raider/Bioshock Infinite to try and trade or sell

Aw yeah.
One of the VERY VERY few perks of my job.

SKINNER!

Banned
shorty did you have to do any F# back in Uni? Remember any of it? :)

I don't think they taught us F# at Napier back in my days. How strange. What's the assignment about anyway?

I met Damien Lewis casually chilling in Debenhams in Manchester before he pissed off to become more famous in Homeland. My mate like yo look it that ginger guy from Band Of Brothers.

lmao, this cracked me up.

Rubbish King

I got a few ATI cards in at work today, meaning I have 4 Steam redeemable copies of Tomb Raider/Bioshock Infinite to try and trade or sell

Aw yeah.
One of the VERY VERY few perks of my job.

You just became my bestest friend

hehe

heh

I remember him as the *Kindof* baddie in Stormbreaker

oh yeah i forgot about BoB, fucking loved that shit

Mikeside

Tell you guise what

One of you I'll swap for er... The Cave, the other for Strike Suit Zero?

The one game that is going to fight DmC as bomb of the year

Hah, yeah... glad I'm getting it for free so I don't accidentally buy it in a fit of optimism.
But Bioshock should be sexually gratifying

Also, I'd love to meet Damien Lewis - he seems like a cool guy in the interviews I've seen him in.
Band of Brothers was fucking amazing. Can you believe it's 11 years old this year???

Rubbish King

Tell you guise what

One of you I'll swap for er... The Cave, the other for Strike Suit Zero?

Hah, yeah... glad I'm getting it for free so I don't accidentally buy it in a fit of optimism.
But Bioshock should be sexually gratifying

I will swap a good book for it

AND FABLE 3

WOAH
WOH

CANT BE TROO

SO GD

Or I'll straight up just let you spoon me

Mikeside

I will swap a good book for it

Or I'll straight up just let you spoon me

If I wanted to spoon you, you'd be spooned already.
Actually, that's probably not true - if I wanted to spoon you, I'd invite you to see Wreck It Ralph and we could hang out for a while, then you could palm me off on Meadows or somebody.

Mikeside

You dress contextually for your job interview.

You change your CV based on context.

Hence why a blue peter CV application is appropriate for a restaurant ran by a jolly foodie but a suit isn't suitable for an interview as a Tesco shelf stacker.

I still don't see the problem in suiting up for a Tesco interview.

It hints that you're going to show some commitment to the job, whatever it is, which you should be - it may not be managing a bank or a job at a top law firm, but if somebody is considering paying me to do something, I'd like to show that I'm going to take it seriously.

Rubbish King

You dress contextually for your job interview.

You change your CV based on context.

Hence why a blue peter CV application is appropriate for a restaurant ran by a jolly foodie but a suit isn't suitable for an interview as a Tesco shelf stacker.

lirlond(I think it was him) said that two people who didnt come in suits for a job got told straight up they werent getting the job

Mikeside

Trade or sell :p

The codes are for both games, anyway - you get both Tomb Raider AND Bioshock Infinite.

BritGAF special offer, one code for both games traded for either The Cave or Strike Suit Zero.

Rubbish King

The codes are for both games, anyway - you get both Tomb Raider AND Bioshock Infinite.

BritGAF special offer, one code for both games traded for either The Cave or Strike Suit Zero.

Well muse dont do a single for it but ill give you the album with the cave bro (One step better than your offer, because im such a nice guy)

f0rk

The 'How do you date a beautiful woman?' thread took a turn lol

I'll do it

Mikeside

Gone to noffles and f0rk.
I have a third code if anyone wants (I guess Chinner has first refusal?) but not sure what I want... I'll take a look on Steam tonight if anyone is interested in sorting somethin' out.

Tash, you wouldn't even swallow. You'll get nothing

Rubbish King

Gone to noffles and f0rk.
I have a third code if anyone wants (I guess Chinner has first refusal?) but not sure what I want... I'll take a look on Steam tonight if anyone is interested in sorting somethin' out.

Tash, you wouldn't even swallow. You'll get nothing

I'm sorry i didn't reciprocate :(

SmokyDave

Dave, where the fuck have you been?
We need some more PS4 positivity in this thread, surely YOU'RE excited??

Busy at work, mixed with lurking on gaming side reading some freaky shit from all parties.

I'm there day one for the PS4. I'm fucking fed up with this gen and itching for something new & shiny. I'm peeved about the lack of BC but apart from that, I'm fucking hyped. Sat and watched the unveiling with the missus and lost my shit more than a few times.

Rubbish King

CHEEZMO™;48078345 said:
You don't even come on Skype. And no, this doesn't mean log in 5 minutes from now and moan at me to talk.

I feel like there's a fair bit of tension here

Cheezmo, Sexchat only works if you egg eachother on in a sexy way

EDIT:Just got a call for a job offer in another sales company doing events... I've learnt my lesson though thank god

For those who dont know 'events' are those guys in citys who come up to you and ask you to sign up for shit like lovefilm

NO THANKYOUUU

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Damn, gonna be a boring ass night. Mrs is out, mates are busy. Boo. Any suggestions for solo evening activities that aren't covered by crying and wanking?

I could try and put together this piece of shit computer I have but I don't know if I have the patience for it... Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom