• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookmarking that post for later. Sounds baller as shit.

Which is why i cry more over Wonderful 101 being on Wii U then Bayo2 , that game is going to flop but i wish it would not due to it being a new IP. At first I didnt get the fuss but man it looks insane even got dodge offsets and dodge cancels

FWIW, it's a Nintendo-owned IP so it'll live forever in some form. It'll show up in Smash Bros 29 or whatever.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
Finally finished Ni No Kuni, only took me 72 hours.

I'm still not sure if I enjoyed it, but I do know that I don't want to play another jrpg for a long time.

Oh well, Dead Space 3 is next on my list.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I hate people who use the term IP without knowing what it means. Especially when they talk about new IPs as if companies aren't shitting them out every two seconds.

Pro Tip: Patents are an IP.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Just made some French toast. Deeelicious.

Now I'm eating a Choka Blok ice cream and havin a drink. Just used the last of my Jager tho ;~;

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
MORNING GAF, How was everyones friday night then?

Just finished jog and caught up on thread...Dont even know what a platinum game is, please tell me when I get back or something?
Gonna go get showered and ready for Guildford..AWW YEAH :D
Just got back home. Head spinning and forgot Ninja Raiden at work. FML. :(

WOUNDER!

Mikeside

MORNING GAF, How was everyones friday night then?

Just finished jog and caught up on thread...Dont even know what a platinum game is, please tell me when I get back or something?
Gonna go get showered and ready for Guildford..AWW YEAH :D

WOUNDER!

A game made by Platinum Games.
C'mon, even I knew that.

How freakin' long was GAF down for???

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Okay, so

First, you watch their new promo video

That really shows what it's all about, but your natural reaction is "yeah, nice faked promo video bet it sucks"

Then

Watch The Verge's hands on with the thing

And suddenly you think "wait BACK THE FUCK UP it is 100% like that promo video?!"

I showed my dad, who rolled his eyes at the idea of a "wearable computer". He was stunned. Most of all, he was stunned by how stylish the thing looks. He could also see how he would use it day to day.

I'm a convert instantly.

Won't jump in on gen one, as right now it doesn't have cellular data so it won't work outside of GPS and wifi, but maybe two or three years down the line and I'm there.

On the one hand yes that looks amazing but fuck these bullshit videos man. They're so manipulative! I see all the tricks and it still works on my dumb monkey brain. Oooh aspirational extreme activities!

What does it look like when I'm sitting on my sofa in the vinegar strokes? Cos that's what it'll be seeing more often than not.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Too long.. Man Guildford is cool, left the open day, seen what I needed to, where's a cool place to go.. Seen the market now I'm tracking down a music shop..

dumbass, you shoulda hit me up! There's an HMV in the big shopping centre and there's a record shop just opposite where the busses are.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I thought you meant later on! I'm fucking loving it here though.. It's so.. Classic.. Looking for an instrument shop Jed aha

I'm still here for a few hours guys ^_^

There is a good music shop called Andertons which is just a little out of the centre. google it if you're on a modern phone. You will piss your pants.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
There is a good music shop called Andertons which is just a little out of the centre. google it if you're on a modern phone. You will piss your pants.
I'm on my way there now :D just passed the EA Building, now I do really need a piss though! The fuck are some toilets

Hystzen

Platinum Games is a studio that was founded by the gods of Capcom Shinji Makami Hideki Kamiya after the only company their other company Clover went under. Clover made Okami and Godhand games 2 of the best games in the PS2 era.

Now they make over the top action games and mostly parodies of game cliches.

f0rk

Rising is £45 in game, like wtf. And the HMV didn't have it as it's closing down, but their prices didn't match the everything must go posters

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Rising is £45 in game, like wtf. And the HMV didn't have it as it's closing down, but their prices didn't match the everything must go posters

This is why GAME is fucked.

noffles

Banned
Maybe some people just don't seem to understand the value that comes with ordering things online. The only great deal I remember in-store was when the supermarkets had a war on CoD pricing. Fetched myself up a cheap as shit copy of MW2 back in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom