• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So overall the University visit went well.. Was impressed by some of the facilities although some things I found tacky, the 45 minute presentation was cool and they did a good job of covering all the basics of the degree course.

In terms of location, wow i love guildford and I found the surrounding area awesome, the highstreet had a nice market and the idea of being even closer to Mikeside makes my heart flutter

Also the music shop jed said about is the dogs bollocks and Im lucky i summoned the willpower to leave when i did as i probably never would've otherwise

Gonna definitely check out other uni's as this was the first one but I come back impressed

In other news I finished my book, fucking awesome read but now I realise I've bought the third in the series by accident and not the second...bollocks

Eh, I hate running long distances. I'd rather play basketball for 2 hours straight. xD
Fair enough, I hate basketball...although I do love spinning them on my finger like a bawse
I only ever really visit GAME to look for some preowned gems that they've got stocked. CEX is usually good for it too.
Same here, picked up brutal legend not to long ago for 3 quid and HAWX for a fiver in game..bargain
My aunts bichon frise is due pups today or tomorrow. Gonna be super cute.

PICS! :D

Lirlond

Im gonna be posting pictures everywhere guys don't worry lol. Vet said it'll be early Monday morning at the latest, hopefully its tomorrow while I'm visiting.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I still have some top man button up shirts and a jumper. They are unique in Merica but I'd never buy from them again as I remember them being expensive as fuck.

f0rk

So many UK stores like Topman would be made irrelevant if Uniqlo was around more than just London and online. They even have MGRising tshirts atm that aren't completely cringe worthy.

Hystzen

So many UK stores like Topman would be made irrelevant if Uniqlo was around more than just London and online. They even have MGRising tshirts atm that aren't completely cringe worthy.

Just ordered the grey jacket from uniqlo £24 for a Rising jacket and £12 for t-shirts

They have dropped alot of the designs though they had tons before the japanese site has some awesome Evangelion and Pokemon shirts

noffles

Banned
I dun geddit

The only thing I've ever bought from Topman was in October of last year, during the first year of my degree.

He's got that completely right.

1gp3gy0.png

you have the best dog

SKINNER!

Banned
Just ordered the grey jacket from uniqlo £24 for a Rising jacket and £12 for t-shirts

They have dropped alot of the designs though they had tons before the japanese site has some awesome Evangelion and Pokemon shirts

Oooh, gotta check out those Rising shirts. The Peace Walker ones weren't half bad.

Also, Kentpaul. K-Dot is performing at T in the Park this year. Might go for that day.

noffles

Banned
I have no childhood pictures available anywhere right now, as I am at uni.

Also, just finished Rising. Final boss was probably the only difficult part of the game, if you could even call it difficult. Great game all round though. Exactly as bat-shit insane over the top as I wanted it to be.

Hystzen

I have no childhood pictures available anywhere right now, as I am at uni.

Also, just finished Rising. Final boss was probably the only difficult part of the game, if you could even call it difficult. Great game all round though. Exactly as bat-shit insane over the top as I wanted it to be.

I just rage quitted the game, only on chapter 4 but the lift where got fight 2 Mastiffs none stop waggling the shit out of my analogue to get out of attacks and stuns. Im so pissed off that Platinum keep doing that shit every game to get out of stuns they think waggling left stick dead fast is a great idea. Im sure the analog is going to snap off

I never raged quit on a game this gen even Dark Souls after losing 30000 souls

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I only ever really visit GAME to look for some preowned gems that they've got stocked. CEX is usually good for it too.

CEX smells like sweat and it isn't unusual to buy a game, open it and get hit in the face with a 40 fag-a-day habit when you get home.

noffles

Banned
I just rage quitted the game, only on chapter 4 but the lift where got fight 2 Mastiffs none stop waggling the shit out of my analogue to get out of attacks and stuns. Im so pissed off that Platinum keep doing that shit every game to get out of stuns they think waggling left stick dead fast is a great idea. Im sure the analog is going to snap off

I never raged quit on a game this gen even Dark Souls after losing 30000 souls

You going through on hard? I'm not that masochistic... yet.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I am upset that nobody has complied with my wonderful idea of everyone posting a child picture of themselves

EVEN CHINNER DID

kinda

SKINNER!

Banned
omg guys, I finally found my real dad :_) Where have you been you fucking deadbeat?

also, if Tashbrooke is so desperate to see us all then just set up one of those group webcam chat room things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom