• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

bejamin-button-03_680339c.jpg

People always said I looked quite mature for my age as a child

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
they just kids, lay off them.

To be fair I think interms of us youngens, we are probably a lot worse off than the oldies, the shit i'd seen by 12 or 13 was pretty fucking horrific, kinda desensitising in a way

EDIT:On that rather depressing note im off to bed, i expect an interesting discussion after I get back from my jog/swim tomorrow morning

Had that black cod my gf got from the poncey fishmongers in Primrose Hill.

Oh my fucking god, I think it was the best fish I've ever had. The fishmonger had already put it in a marinade (apparently he's a trained chef from France or trained in France, didn't really listen as was enjoying the fish so much) and it was melt in the mouth delicious.

Suairyu

Banned
Ties in a school uniform is such a dumb idea, what kid is going to wear that shit properly.
Before I'd been made to wear them every day for seven years at school, ties were really uncomfortable. Now I'm used to them. I'm glad school did that for me if nothing else.

I simply said the classic i.e. where everyone started. Urotsukidoji is the staple of HMV's (RIP) anime catalogue.
But the UK DVDs were censored and thus rubbished. You have to revel in the sex if you want to truly appreciate Urotsuikidoji.

Anyway, if we're talking smutty classics like Bible Black, dude should probably go back a little further for La Blue Girl. History right there, that is.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Mine seems to off permanently perhaps because Google has learnt enough about me to know what I want.

And listening to those old ringtones reminds me of when people had to pay for their monotone midi renditions of popular songs. Remember when polyphonic was a big deal? Now you just dump a MP3 file on the SD card and Bob's you uncle you have what you want.

Hystzen

Mine seems to off permanently perhaps because Google has learnt enough about me to know what I want.

And listening to those old ringtones reminds me of when people had to pay for their monotone midi renditions of popular songs. Remember when polyphonic was a big deal? Now you just dump a MP3 file on the SD card and Bob's you uncle you have what you want.

The true hardcore used recorder on phone for super shitty ringtones

f0rk

Someone explain why I'm supposed to be treating this liquid in my dissertation as an ideal gas I'm doing maths I don't understand all this physics shit

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I have the record gents! Drunk as fuck at the moment, not being out for a while due to fucking working my ass off, but I've hit the 40th women mark now on the number of girls I slept with. I will make it 50 by the end of the year for queen and country I will!

woo.gif

Hystzen

I have the record gents! Drunk as fuck at the moment, not being out for a while due to fucking working my ass off, but I've hit the 40th women mark now on the number of girls I slept with. I will make it 50 by the end of the year for queen and country I will!

woo.gif

Looks like post of this thread right here gents

f0rk

ZombieFred out getting laid on a Saturday night while the rest of us are discussing ringtones and hentai on a message board.

Actually I'm trying to discuss fundamental particle interactions

Hot Coldman you can't even sell us on your identity how you doing marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom