• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

I have the record gents! Drunk as fuck at the moment, not being out for a while due to fucking working my ass off, but I've hit the 40th women mark now on the number of girls I slept with. I will make it 50 by the end of the year for queen and country I will!

woo.gif

Teach me your ways. You're almost 10x my number :(

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like he pulled the short straw.

Girl in the middle has just been over my place for the past few hours after being out in the town and having a nice time. I don't think I need to draw any straws for what this kinky bitch did to me tonight <3

Teach me your ways. You're almost 10x my number :(

All English women love a guy who is just honest and to the point, and being tall and combining confidence with a cheeky touch to it. Having good moves when dancing and loving intimate contact and having no worries or not being nervous where your hands are is all that you need on a weekend night. This is England after all.

Mikeside

Mike once my anime education of you is complete you'll have no difficulty getting laid. Trust the process, okay?

I have a feeling an anime education will hold me back, if anything.

Lol, I'm a very happy person, I'm just able to laugh at myself and probably over-share in here way too much.

Mike finds girl he likes. Mike pursues.

"you're like onii-chan to me"

Mike retreats back to BritGAF. Mike laments.

hermano?

Ho-ly shit guys. I got bored so started putting more cd's on my itunes and I came across some of my old songs I recorded round my Dad's when I was like 18. Just listening to them now and I'm on a major nostalgia kick. I wasn't the best lyricist back then but some of this is just heartbreaking. I was so sad back then, always falling in love with guys who weren't interested. But everything seemed so much more passionate back then, the bad was bad but it made the good oh so good. I remember the sight of someone could make me weak at the knees. What happened to all of that intensity? Is it something you think I could ever get back?

Mikeside

Ho-ly shit guys. I got bored so started putting more cd's on my itunes and I came across some of my old songs I recorded round my Dad's when I was like 18. Just listening to them now and I'm on a major nostalgia kick. I wasn't the best lyricist back then but some of this is just heartbreaking. I was so sad back then, always falling in love with guys who weren't interested. But everything seemed so much more passionate back then, the bad was bad but it made the good oh so good. I remember the sight of someone could make me weak at the knees. What happened to all of that intensity? Is it something you think I could ever get back?

You had the same teenage years as me, it seems.

I'd never go back to it - yes it was intense and amazing, but I don't miss being so angsty and how dramatic everything seemed.
I'm much happier with the chilled-out sense of detachment and distance I have from emotional situations these days.

noffles

Banned

no espaniol soz

Also, I'm a pretty private person. It surprises me how open you are here, Mike. None of my personal/girl related stuff is going to appear in BritGAF much, tbh. Mainly because at the moment I'm in a position where I'm way more prone to keeping that shit to myself. I tend to blurt that stuff out when pissed though, so who knows.

Maybe I'll come home drunk one night and post here.

Hystzen

Also, I'm a pretty private person. It surprises me how open you are here, Mike. None of my personal/girl related stuff is going to appear in BritGAF much, tbh. Mainly because at the moment I'm in a position where I'm way more prone to keeping that shit to myself. I tend to blurt that stuff out when pissed though, so who knows.

It seems everybody is kind of open but mike and tash most open I seen in this thread. It weird to me seeing this kind of thing online but not sure if its good to see or bad really.

Mikeside

no espaniol soz

Yeah, I used to be a lot more private and closed off - on the internet, with actual friends, with family.

Then I realized, what am I being private for? Is there really anyone who I give a shit if they know certain things about me? Not really. I'd prefer if work and my grandparents didn't know I smoke week, but that's about it, really.

So I decided I'm just going to be honest about my life & be as open as possible and if I'm ever feeling like I shouldn't be then that's probably a sign that I need to change direction a little bit because there's likely to be something going on that I'm not proud of.

I dunno, it's probably not the best way to live, but I'm enjoying it and it's helping me to rediscover who I am, so that's something, right?

noffles

Banned
It seems everybody is kind of open but mike and tash most open I seen in this thread. It weird to me seeing this kind of thing online but not sure if its good to see or bad really.

I'm part of two tight knit communities online, so this place isn't all that alien to me. It's more that this is all public that gets me. I have things to hide.

Yeah, I used to be a lot more private and closed off - on the internet, with actual friends, with family.

Then I realized, what am I being private for? Is there really anyone who I give a shit if they know certain things about me? Not really. I'd prefer if work and my grandparents didn't know I smoke week, but that's about it, really.

So I decided I'm just going to be honest about my life & be as open as possible and if I'm ever feeling like I shouldn't be then that's probably a sign that I need to change direction a little bit because there's likely to be something going on that I'm not proud of.

I dunno, it's probably not the best way to live, but I'm enjoying it and it's helping me to rediscover who I am, so that's something, right?

I've not got the most amazing of lives in the world and there's a dark past in there, so I'm pretty cool with bottling everything up and giving a shit about what everyone thinks. Plus there are several things going on in my life right now that I don't think anyone really needs to hear about.

SKINNER!

Banned
sometimes its great to be open about things instead of just bottling it up inside. Plus, you're getting some great advice on Britgaf without the juvenile insults you normally expect from other message boards.

Mikeside

I've not got the most amazing of lives in the world and there's a dark past in there, so I'm pretty cool with bottling everything up and giving a shit about what everyone thinks. Plus there are several things going on in my life right now that I don't think anyone really needs to hear about.

Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone to be so open and it probably backfires if everything isn't peachy, or if people disagree with something you think/feel/do.

I'm pretty sure I'm going through some big shit in my life at the minute, but I haven't really been processing it (and I usually over-analyse myself to the MAX) so it's been nice to just lay everything out & be able to talk it out. The compulsion might die down once I'm back in counselling.

noffles

Banned
Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone to be so open and it probably backfires if everything isn't peachy, or if people disagree with something you think/feel/do.

I'm pretty sure I'm going through some big shit in my life at the minute, but I haven't really been processing it (and I usually over-analyse myself to the MAX) so it's been nice to just lay everything out & be able to talk it out. The compulsion might die down once I'm back in counselling.

See, right now, the two things bugging me the most right now are such huge issues in my own mind that it gets to the point where I'll just lie awake at night and not be able to get to sleep. In someone else's eyes, they'll just be minor things. 'Hiccups' or some bullshit term like that. That fact is part of the reason I bottle stuff up. Most people just don't really give a shit and are too wrapped up with their own lives to really bother with yours. I've even had people try to trump my problems with their own before, as if I was challenging them or something.

Bad experiences, yay.

(btw if I haven't managed to get this across yet, I am such a huge cynic that it's untrue)

Mikeside

See, right now, the two things bugging me the most right now are such huge issues in my own mind that it gets to the point where I'll just lie awake at night and not be able to get to sleep. In someone else's eyes, they'll just be minor things. 'Hiccups' or some bullshit term like that. That fact is part of the reason I bottle stuff up. Most people just don't really give a shit and are too wrapped up with their own lives to really bother with yours. I've even had people try to trump my problems with their own before, as if I was challenging them or something.

Bad experiences, yay.

(btw if I haven't managed to get this across yet, I am such a huge cynic that it's untrue)

Yeah, it sucks when you tell your problems to somebody and they completely undervalue how important it is to you, or make it clear that they really just don't give a shit about it, but I think it's surprising how often people are generally there for each other, even if it's just a light-hearted joke or sharing something similar they might've been through.

Do let me know if you need to talk about anything, though - just because I'm open about my shit doesn't mean I'm the same with other people's problems.

f0rk

I'm writing my dissertation yo I got spheres on the brain

Also watching Rounders on iPlayer, want to play some poker now

Suairyu

Banned
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the perfect example of basketball venues using plants to get the audience excited.

There's another famous one where it's a dancing contest and the kid they just happen to focus on is a dancing legend.

Duplicitous or not, he probably sleeps on a mountain of naked women.

You're almost certainly right but it was still hella impressive, and he's a decent actor, haha.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning...

Struggling to find will power to get up... Think I'll combine the jogging with swimming and jog to the pool at half seven or something

Shit got deep last night then!

Nehh, She aint bad, but i dont think id have smang her just to add her to a list, she looks like a nice girl

God damnit the pool isnt open i read the time tables wrong, farewell guise

noffles

Banned
She looks more like the kinda girl I'd be friends with then accidentally fall in love with sitcom style.

I really do need to go and write the next Pramface one day. I have the best ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom