• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Who wants to play HALO :D

She looks more like the kinda girl I'd be friends with then accidentally fall in love with sitcom style.

I really do need to go and write the next Pramface one day. I have the best ideas.

that's what i thought

man that took an age for GAF to come back up

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the perfect example of basketball venues using plants to get the audience excited.

There's another famous one where it's a dancing contest and the kid they just happen to focus on is a dancing legend.

Duplicitous or not, he probably sleeps on a mountain of naked women.

nofunallowed.jpg

Dancing one is good too. I can only dad dance myself. Have no musical bones in my body.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Somebody's numbers just skyrocketed!

And as a former STD counselor, the numbers game gives me shivers, lol.

Haha, I've been lucky so far that I've not caught anything STD wise, got to thank the GUM clinic how easy it is to just go in and be out in just a few minutes :lol:

Oh man I have a slight hang over and the girl would like to go on a date with me. I'm cool with that, she had a lot of things in common. But man, this girl has left bloody scratch marks on my back the kinky cow. I feel a little rough from it haha. What a good night!

Suairyu

Banned
Back into Diablo III hard right now. Really enjoying playing as a Wizard. Sort of gone the melee-heavy battlemage route and it's really satisfying.

Super excited to be playing with some of my friends later. Going to go Barbarian for that group.

With all the negativity from people who wanted Diablo 2.5, you forget how genuinely fun this game is.

Oh man I have a slight hang over and the girl would like to go on a date with me. I'm cool with that, she had a lot of things in common. But man, this girl has left bloody scratch marks on my back the kinky cow. I feel a little rough from it haha. What a good night!
Sounds like a keeper to me! Always a good time when you find one that associates pain with pleasure.

STD counsellor to game developer.

That's an interesting path, right there.

It's a bit more varied than that...

Uni student (comp sci) + working at Best Buy > airborne combat medic (joined a week before 9/11 yay) > STD counselor > ward nurse > back finish uni/grad school (health care management) > hospital risk analyst > game developer

It's so all over the place. :S

ZombieFred said:
Haha, I've been lucky so far that I've not caught anything STD wise, got to thank the GUM clinic how easy it is to just go in and be out in just a few minutes :lol:

Haha, people do get lucky so congrats! Since I did that while I was in the army, my friends would always ask me before they went out with someone whether or not they had anything... xD

It's also fucked when meeting someone for the first time, we're digging each other, and that shit creeps to the back of your mind because of everything I've seen. :S

Tashbrooke said:

ivtkn.gif

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It's pretty tasteless to post pics of a girl you one night standed, call her a kinky bitch and describe your exploits. Could come back to her, since this is the internet.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
Girl in the middle has just been over my place for the past few hours after being out in the town and having a nice time. I don't think I need to draw any straws for what this kinky bitch did to me tonight <3

All English women love a guy who is just honest and to the point, and being tall and combining confidence with a cheeky touch to it. Having good moves when dancing and loving intimate contact and having no worries or not being nervous where your hands are is all that you need on a weekend night. This is England after all.

WTF! That's my fucking sister!

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty tasteless to post pics of a girl you one night standed, call her a kinky bitch and describe your exploits. Could come back to her, since this is the internet.

I definitely get your point and feel a bit guilty from my drunken cockiness of last night but I am sure you're someone who can fully know what alcohol can do to someone, and the context of "kinky bitch" was in a complimented British sense of humor way and nothing of an insult by any means. Thanks for a good point though there, I didn't think of how silly the internet can be in that regard, I made a cock up there. Plus I wouldn't consider it a one night stand per say, I've actually talked to her for a while since I've met her at the university up in this area and we went out drinking together and then things kind of happen. Plus I am actually going on a date with her since she's a pretty nice and charming girl, but it is amusing considering we've already been in bed with each other and already seen everything of each other :p

EDIT: I've taken the picture down since I wouldn't want any of that somehow affecting her in any possible way considering the powers of what people can do on the internet here. You guys happy editing that photo out from my quote?

I definitely get your point and feel a bit guilty from my drunken cockiness of last night but I am sure you're someone who can fully know what alcohol can do to someone, and the context of "kinky bitch" was in a complimented British sense of humor way and nothing of an insult by any means. Thanks for a good point though there, I didn't think of how silly the internet can be in that regard, I made a cock up there. Plus I wouldn't consider it a one night stand per say, I've actually talked to her for a while since I've met her at the university up in this area and we went out drinking together and then things kind of happen. Plus I am actually going on a date with her since she's a pretty nice and charming girl, but it is amusing considering we've already been in bed with each other and already seen everything of each other :p

You should really take the picture down though, now that you're sober!

Quite amusing how the thread has gone from Mike's tales of wooing a lady, to detailed run downs of the prior nights sexual goings on from other members.
Girl on the right is nice!

Edit: you've done it anyway!

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Edit: you've done it anyway!

Yup, I was a bit of a twat to upload a photo to show on here anyway from my drunken fuel state as a way of showing good looking the girl was on here. I didn't intend to risk on hurting/upsetting anyone by any means and especially her if it would have any kind of affect, but lesson learned from the good people here on pointing out on my little cock up!

Yup, I was a bit of a twat to upload a photo to show on here anyway from my drunken fuel state as a way of showing good looking the girl was on here. I didn't intend to risk on hurting/upsetting anyone by any means and especially her if it would have any kind of affect, but lesson learned from the good people here on pointing out on my little cock up!

Definitely, internet detectives are far too good at what they do to risk leaving anything like that up!

SKINNER!

Banned
Uni student (comp sci) + working at Best Buy > airborne combat medic (joined a week before 9/11 yay) > STD counselor > ward nurse > back finish uni/grad school (health care management) > hospital risk analyst > game developer

This is truly remarkable. I'm too used to thinking that once you're in a particular job field then you're stuck in it for life. This proved me wrong.

and like Evilore said, Feel free to talk about what happened and keep it anonymous but take down the pic (Edit: late as usual). You wouldn't want your pic posted with the chick talking about how much of a great fuck you we- damn, it doesn't work the other way.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely, internet detectives are far too good at what they do to risk leaving anything like that up!

Indeed, especially all it takes is to track your location and then just piece everything together and bang, you're fucked! I should have known better anyhow since I bloody work in IT as a network administrator :lol: No excuse here.

Oh and awesome career path there Donkey Show. That sounds like a good story there when reflecting back. How old was you when you went back to finish your education?

Mikeside

This is truly remarkable. I'm too used to thinking that once you're in a particular job field then you're stuck in it for life. This proved me wrong.

and like Evilore said, Feel free to talk about what happened and keep it anonymous but take down the pic (Edit: late as usual). You wouldn't want your pic posted with the chick talking about how much of a great fuck you we- damn, it doesn't work the other way.

Is there a service where I can arrange girls to do this on Facebook?

Suairyu

Banned
You wouldn't want your pic posted with the chick talking about how much of a great fuck you we- damn, it doesn't work the other way.
Eh, honestly I'd feel quite uncomfortable with that. But I know a lot of girls who would be fine with being described that way.

PEOPLE and DIFFERENCES, eh?

Oh and awesome career path there Donkey Show. That sounds like a good story there when reflecting back. How old was you when you went back to finish your education?
Umm.. Got out of the army when I was 24, finished bachelors at 26, finished masters at 28.

And thanks guys! It's definitely been a wild ride with lots of bumps on the way, but I wouldn't take any of it back. Too many stories. xD

Also, Prince Phillip spits truth. I fell into the Filipino nurse stereotype for a bit, lol.

f0rk

Back into Diablo III hard right now. Really enjoying playing as a Wizard. Sort of gone the melee-heavy battlemage route and it's really satisfying.

Super excited to be playing with some of my friends later. Going to go Barbarian for that group.

With all the negativity from people who wanted Diablo 2.5, you forget how genuinely fun this game is.
Have you tried Path Of Exile? I'm finding out much better, they handle the loot, skills and character development very well

Hystzen

My PS3 hates me, halfway through end boss (that motherfucker) in Metal Gear Rising sign pops up saying battery low think it be ok turn off vibration to save battery life....about to do final blow...battery dies and i lose....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
what did you eat? did you have a starter? do you hold the knife in your right or left hand?
Triple Chicken with chips the house bbq sauce and then a fudge cake thing for desert

It was scrumptious

Oh you can afford Harvester lunch, but you can't come drinking with Sniv and me???

I didnt pay silly! :p

I'm sorry I only had a fiver yesterday! and a man's gotta eat =]

Oh sure, I say putting that picture is tasteless, but everyone ignores me
Who are you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom