• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like Lego. Not even an idiot can fuck it up.

I'm not an idiot and I hate to keep mentioning it but I have a disability that makes building a PC a challenge.

I was thinking about ordering one via Scan or Overclockers, money isn't really an issue I just don't want to get ripped off.

Lirlond

I'm not an idiot and I hate to keep mentioning it but I have a disability that makes building a PC a challenge.

I was thinking about ordering one via Scan or Overclockers, money isn't really an issue I just don't want to get ripped off.

Oh fuck I forgot about that lol. OC is probably your best bet.

We all thought that.

Then we heard them mix those tracks into the old tracks in Alive 2007.

Then we realised we were wrong.

Alive 2007 was good but it doesn't retroactively make Human After All a good album. Fucking shite.

Homework > Alive 97 > Alive 2007 > Discovery > Human After All.

Will definitely be going to see them if/when they though.

Suairyu

Banned
Alive 2007 > Homework > Alive 1997 > TRON: Legacy > Discovery >>> Human After All > Some other good thing

Alive 2007 is one of the greatest achievements in musical history. Human After All isn't as good as they can be but still good.

...I never heard this

So they mashed up a mashup to make another mashup?
Listen to Alive 2007. Right now.

I've used Overclockers for parts, had no issue with them. They have a massive forum too for advice.

Mikeside

Where are you based? If you're local I could give you a hand if you want?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I might have to poach your PC skills at some point too. My current machine falls over trying to run Adobe Premier and I have another, possibly better machine just kicking around. Have you got a windows disc? that always fucks me me, my PC is still telling me I have an invalid copy from a year back haha.

I can't offer much but a couple of beers and all the weed it takes to finish the job :)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

i think he's in essex, but i cant be bothered to find the post

Well maybe I'll give the demo a go. Can't be worse than Dynasty Warriors NEXT which is all I play on my Vita anyway. Plus maybe it's just Sucker Punch I don't like since I wasn't a massive fan of Infamous either.

I platinum'd sly 2 ^_^ i also enjoyed it

Infamous was aaa'ight but I prefer Sly <3

CHEEZMO™;48331854 said:
Thanks. I think the tutorial was literally the worst I have ever seen.

The full game has a proper tutorial, the demo is just about blade mode. The wolf boss is there to make sure you know how to parry.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
The full game has a proper tutorial, the demo is just about blade mode. The wolf boss is there to make sure you know how to parry.

Are you meant to parry when he lunges at you? I really do not havve the hang of it, lol. Even one on one with the geckos I can't parry when I'm deliberately trying to.

CHEEZMO™;48333600 said:
Are you meant to parry when he lunges at you? I really do not havve the hang of it, lol. Even one on one with the geckos I can't parry when I'm deliberately trying to.

Every time you see the enemy glow, parry.

Mikeside

I might have to poach your PC skills at some point too. My current machine falls over trying to run Adobe Premier and I have another, possibly better machine just kicking around. Have you got a windows disc? that always fucks me me, my PC is still telling me I have an invalid copy from a year back haha.

I can't offer much but a couple of beers and all the weed it takes to finish the job :)

Yeah man - offer is still on the table, but give me a couple of weeks to get over this information overload!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Discovery is # 2 in order of best Daft Punk albums, not second to last. The fuck is wrong with ya'll.

Homework > Discovery > Alive 2007 > Alive 97 >>> Tron = Human After All.

And yes I am excited for their new shit and Alive 2007 is a transformative transcendent masterpiece masquerading as good homework background music.

Rubbish King

Your post wasn't much better.

Just sayin'

My post was pretty damn neutral, I just havent seen A:Actual proof/Evidence and B: The big picture, this could become a massive scandal for all we know.

Weirdly enough i understood where the guy was coming from, in a strange way I feel kinda uneasy on the subject, im just not posting irrationally. I try my best to keep it factual, and right now I see an article which... hasn't really finished, there's still investigations going on

I'm alone in a kitchen that isn't mine with a cup of tea.

This is weird.

Where are you?

Rubbish King

Friends' kitchen. One has gone to a lecture, the other is on the phone in her room.

Aye, this is the life; tea in someone else's kitchen while posting on BritGAF.

You should convince her to throw a party and I'll come over and sit in a corner and cry quietly

Stubo

Dammit I really need to keep up with this thread better, it feels like I've missed a million posts!

Does anyone have a opinion on where is the best place to buy a pre-built gaming PC? I can't assemble PC's by myself as knowing me I'd fry it but at the same time I don't want to pay that much over the odds because I'm buying pre-built.
Welcome!

Have a look at DinoPC for pre builds, they're well priced and you can customise things if you wish. Or rope a friend into helping you, then I'd thoroughly recommend Scan for parts.

The PC thread here on GAF is full of awesome helpful people who are always happy to give advice and often spec up builds if you tell them your requirements and budget. It's difficult to link on my phone but if you've not found it later I'll put it up when I'm home!

Dammit I really need to keep up with this thread better, it feels like I've missed a million posts!

Welcome!

Have a look at DinoPC for pre builds, they're well priced and you can customise things if you wish. Or rope a friend into helping you, then I'd thoroughly recommend Scan for parts.

The PC thread here on GAF is full of awesome helpful people who are always happy to give advice and often spec up builds if you tell them your requirements and budget. It's difficult to link on my phone but if you've not found it later I'll put it up when I'm home!

You may have missed a million posts but little of substance so don't feel the need to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom