• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO™;48352234 said:
Starcraft is shit.
I'm well aware of your distaste towards anything that isn't Summer Blockbuster Shootbang: Same Shit, Different Brown People As Enemies, but there's really no reason for that kind of vitriol without proper argument to back it.

Suairyu

Banned
Whole lot of people saying a non-black person dressing up as a black person isn't blackface in that one thread. History suggests they will be banned for expressing such a point of view.

Though in this case the guy wasn't dressing up as a specific black character, but a generic "black basketball player", so I'm not sure I'd apply the argument.

Whole lot of people saying a non-black person dressing up as a black person isn't blackface in that one thread. History suggests they will be banned for expressing such a point of view.

Though in this case the guy wasn't dressing up as a specific black character, but a generic "black basketball player", so I'm not sure I'd apply the argument.

Saw your ban in my lurking days. Harsh times.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I'm well aware of your distaste towards anything that isn't Summer Blockbuster Shootbang: Same Shit, Different Brown People As Enemies, but there's really no reason for that kind of vitriol without proper argument to back it.

I like lots of different kinds of games.

Lighten up.

Right, send me the game and let me try

Then once ive come to conclusion i'll send it back

youregoodyou-analyzetagujn.gif

Suairyu

Banned
Whelp, risked it all again by posting in that thread. I didn't want to, but I had to. Social injustice requires action.

Sings songs in my honour.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Brand new in box, from the mid to late 1990's I think?

I would think for Captain Scarlet you're looking 10-15 years earlier than that?

EDIT: And I envy you - I really miss my Thunderbird 2 with all the trimmings, and your posts brought it all back!

I would think for Captain Scarlet you're looking 10-15 years earlier than that?

EDIT: And I envy you - I really miss my Thunderbird 2 with all the trimmings, and your posts brought it all back!

I remember my brother getting the SPV for Christmas one year, it can't have been no later than 1998 I would have thought.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I remember my brother getting the SPV for Christmas one year, it can't have been no later than 1998 I would have thought.

Good gracious me - that just seems rather - er - late? I remember Captain Scarlet from my childhood, and that was in my childrens' childhood.

Maybe the series lasted (or was loved) a lot longer than I remember; or maybe you've got a slightly odd family?

Of course, it is vaguely possible that my memory is failing me.

EDIT: apparently the original series ran 1967-1972-ish, so when I was 10-15-ish - so that bit is right. remastered and rebroadcast from 2001?

f0rk

Good gracious me - that just seems rather - er - late? I remember Captain Scarlet from my childhood, and that was in my childrens' childhood.

Maybe the series lasted (or was loved) a lot longer than I remember; or maybe you've got a slightly odd family?

EDIT: apparently the original series ran 1967-1972-ish, so when I was 10-15-ish - so that bit is right. remastered and rebroadcast from 2001?
I was a big fan in the 90s so they must have kept running it

YOU MOTHERFUCK-

Fakeedit: Why would you say such a thing? What's wrong with the takeaway chains?

For me the extortionate prices. Your wallet is getting raped for the sake of a brand- I can get so much more for my money from various local chains, and the food always tastes just as good and more often than not better.

I think that the Corgi toys were made in the 90's on the back of the Thunderbird popularity.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hehe....Well uhh...how about that airline food eh?

Also lets play a game

Lets play the "forget this page ever happened" game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom