• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

Saw a mortgage man today and I somehow have good rating and he'll give me more money than I thought.
The best flat I've seen has an offer unfortunately, it's hard to judge a lot of them due to poor quality photos. You'd think estate agents would have got that down by now.

SteveWD40

Saw a mortgage man today and I somehow have good rating and he'll give me more money than I thought.
The best flat I've seen has an offer unfortunately, it's hard to judge a lot of them due to poor quality photos. You'd think estate agents would have got that down by now.

Mortgage market has picked up a fair bit.

Estate agent are still lazy from years of not needing to try, it's amazing how many houses I see on Rightmove where the pictures have been taken at night or something equally stupid. No external shots is an instant "fuck no" as well.

f0rk

Estate agent are still lazy from years of not needing to try, it's amazing how many houses I see on Rightmove where the pictures have been taken at night or something equally stupid. No external shots is an instant "fuck no" as well.

Well they are flats so it's the other way around, 5 pictures of the outside nothing in. And I'm looking at 2 beds so are all similar with the living/kitchen area being the differentiator but you can't tell how big that room is a lot of the time.

No external shot, only one bedroom shot of a two bed place no front room shot = close tab.

Well I'm sure we can compromise and not go to the escalator party? :p

Seriously dude! If you fancy it you should totally come

I'll have a think, I'm quite shy unless I'm feeling ultra confident and being deaf does not help in social situations.

I'm 27 and reading that back I sound like a 13 year old.

Oh my gawd.

Mikeside

Dammit I really need to keep up with this thread better, it feels like I've missed a million posts!

This thread is a bit like Eastenders.
You might miss loads, but it's pretty much all shit, so you can jump back in without fear of missing something good.

BritGAF scat party, pass it on.

SteveWD40

You might miss loads, but it's pretty much all shit, so you can jump back in without fear of missing something good.

zDvUi2H.gif

Discovery is one of the greatest albums, no filler and easily their best.

Stubo

You may have missed a million posts but little of substance so don't feel the need to catch up.

Haha, well I read a bunch of pages, so I sort of have some clue what's going on (until something weird happens)...

BritGAF scat party, pass it on.
Oh, well um.

BritGAF cat party, pass it on.

myUZR7x.jpg

(Here's that PC thread link that I promised earlier!)

Mikeside

I mean you only seem to like smelly long hair indie rock music and nothing else except these boring Tegan and Sara wasters

I like loads of stuff, but it's mostly guitar or piano based, yes.

I don't really MIND dancey genres, but I wouldn't choose to listen to them, it's all about context - If I'm at a club, that's when I'll listen to that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom