• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Youtube preview saved me from Charlie's eyebrows. Thank you to who ever coded that for the mobile website.

So on Metal Gear Rising, I found the first proper female boss to be a lot easier than that cyborg wolf boss. Not really sure why but my only guess is that its because I properly mastered the parry technique once I got to the refinery. Anyone else experience the same? I'm now thinking that Normal might be a bit easy just as previously mentioned. My combat rating fluctuates between B, C and D a lot so I can't tell if I'm improving or not lol.

Hystzen

Youtube preview saved me from Charlie's eyebrows. Thank you who ever coded that for the mobile website.

So on Metal Gear Rising, I found the first proper female boss to be a lot easier than that cyborg wolf boss. Not really sure why but my only guess is that its because I properly mastered the parry technique once I got to the refinery. Anyone else experience the same? I'm now thinking that Normal might be a bit easy just as previously mentioned. My combat rating fluctuates between B, C and D a lot so I can't tell if I'm improving or not lol.

Mistral is easy its only a issue when you get mobbed by dwarf gekkos from behind, her only dangerous attack is the cartwheel mainly due to not quickly moving your parry to behind you.

Ranking is based on time and parts you slice so it seems random as fuck at start its only your first run dont worry about it

Hystzen

Music I liked when I was 9:

Prodigy - Firestarter
Fugees - Killing Me Softly
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Blur - Country House
Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet

Music you liked when you were 9:

Busted

don't forget CRAWWWLLINNGGG INNN MYYYY Skkkinnnn and CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECESSSSS THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Music I liked when I was 9:

Prodigy - Firestarter
Fugees - Killing Me Softly
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Blur - Country House
Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet

Music you liked when you were 9:

Busted
Music I also liked when I was 9:

- Papa Roach
- Linkin Park
- Slipknot
- Blink
- Sum 41
- Offspring
- RHCP
- Foo Fighters

I also liked

- Busted
- Avril Lavigne
- Mambo No. 5
- Elton John
- Tupac

Whats yo' point

Mikeside

you forgot Alien Ant Farm and Wheatus

I used to like Wheatus...

I also liked that one Alien Ant Farm song "Movies" I think it was called, but only because a girl at my school was listening to it on sports day while we sat on the hill watching the track events, she shared an earbud with me & we listened to it, then snuck off to smoke (my first cigarette) behind the 6th form centre. That was the first time I ever fingered a girl, too.

I still get a semi listening to this

SKINNER!

Banned
and I'm glad I crashed the wedding!!

Cheers for the advice Hystzen. I'll continue playing and see how I get along. Its still a great game and the soundtrack is surprising good. Wasn't expecting it to be all pumped up guitar stuff.

Rubbish King

That's what I went to school for

Even though it was a real bore

I also liked that one Alien Ant Farm song "Movies" I think it was called, but only because a girl at my school was listening to it on sports day while we sat on the hill watching the track events, she shared an earbud with me & we listened to it, then snuck off to smoke (my first cigarette) behind the 6th form centre. That was the first time I ever fingered a girl, too.

i learnt that not to long ago, super fun tewn

I loved that song so much back in the day

Suairyu

Banned
Did Wheatus ever do more than that one song about teenage power fantasies of having your female mammalian object of desire randomly inviting you to an Iron Maiden gig?

daviyoung

Banned

Nice. I remember that song, had no idea it was Alien Ant Farm though. I only know them from the Smooth Criminal cover and all those bands kind of meld into one.

Hystzen

Now when I hear this song in a club or a old record shop i will always remember this story/post

Mikeside

Did Wheatus ever do more than that one song about teenage power fantasies of having your female mammalian object of desire randomly inviting you to an Iron Maiden gig?

Yeah, they had a whole album that I really liked at the time, but I REALLY don't want to revisit, because I'm sure it's terrible.

I remember a lot of sexual innuendo and a song called Truffles

daviyoung

Banned
Yeah, they had a whole album that I really liked at the time, but I REALLY don't want to revisit, because I'm sure it's terrible.

I remember a lot of sexual innuendo and a song called Truffles

It's just another hump 'em dump 'em situation. And a cover of Erasure.

That's all I remember from it.

SKINNER!

Banned
Air Hostess! I like the way you dress!

Why the fuck do I remember this?! :(

Edit: boo Cheezmo. Only good shaggy track was Mr Boombastic and even that's only worth listening to when you're high.

Suairyu

Banned
Really my music bible in my early teens was the yearly Kerrang compilations. They only did 4+a best of though so that was the end of that :(

3Sixty

jo7m6I8TCJx9L.png

Presented without comment.

Mikeside

Now when I hear this song in a club or a old record shop i will always remember this story/post

It was a really nice, sunny day too. Ahh, memories.

and and New Found Glory!

Loved them too

Sticks and Stones is still a fantastic album by New Found Glory.

It's just another hump 'em dump 'em situation. And a cover of Erasure.

That's all I remember from it.

That Erasure cover was fantastic.

SKINNER!

Banned
51ZSJ60D04L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I was rocking this badboy on my stereo back in the day. Introduced me to Queens of the Stone Age, Rammstein and Less Than Jake. Sucks how some tracks were censored and some weren't even though there was a PA sticker. Never understood that.

Rubbish King

I was rocking this badboy on my stereo back in the day. Introduced me to Queens of the Stone Age, Rammstein and Less Than Jake. Sucks how some tracks were censored and some weren't even those there was a PA sticker. Never understood that.

i loved these so fucking much

Suairyu

Banned

I was rocking this badboy on my stereo back in the day. Introduced me to Queens of the Stone Age, Rammstein and Less Than Jake. Sucks how some tracks were censored and some weren't even those there was a PA sticker. Never understood that.
This is the one, man! Kerrang 2 was my first Kerrang.

Tracks were censored because we must unfortunately admit that despite Kerrang's PLAY IT LOUD WE ARE REBELS image, it was really just as toothless as MTV, except without Beavis and Butthead and Jackass.

I like pretty much all the music listed on this last page.

Finding a good artist is hardest part it's reason I never got any further then planning stages

I have found 2 excellent guys who both do the style I want, just need to approach them about availability.

Sweet, where abouts do you want it?

I have three, right thigh, right ankle and my back.

I'm never getting another one on my back, my teeth were chattering as the needle went over my spine.

I'm getting a half sleeve on my right arm, will probably get it extended to full at some point. I currently have my whole back, left thigh and left shoulder.

noffles

Banned
I prefer Pizza Hut to Dominos. Dominos were usually really generous with the sauce at the one where I used to live near though.

Daft Punk are ite.

No shorty, you're not improving yet. If you can take on several mastiffs at once without taking damage, you're improving. I'm running through very hard at the moment and I've managed to do a no damage run S ranking everything up to chapter 3 now. (masochism lol)

Really not a fan of tattoos, especially when someone of the female variety gets one on the foot. Why would you put ink there? Why? What is your goal? WHY?!

Brb, gonna make noodles xoxox

Mikeside

Speak English

Katawa Shoujo (かたわ少女 Katawa Shōjo?, lit. "Cripple Girls", translated "Disability Girls") is a bishōjo-style visual novel by Four Leaf Studios that tells a story of a young man and five young women living with varying disabilities.

Stay classy, Kentpaul.

Hystzen

I

No shorty, you're not improving yet. If you can take on several mastiffs at once without taking damage, you're improving. I'm running through very hard at the moment and I've managed to do a no damage run S ranking everything up to chapter 3 now. (masochism lol)

Not sure if seen my rants posts in the OT but fuck Mastiffs , 1 on its own yeah but 3 in a small room fuck the game hard. Why they called Mastiffs they are bloody gorrilas fuck them fuck them

I'm currently doing Very Hard but without my finished save slot so doing it without my upgrades.

noffles

Banned
Katawa Shoujo was half good, half shit. I only played through two routes so who knows.

I know if you read my posts in the OT but fuck Mastiffs , 1 on its own yeah but 3 in a small room fuck the game hard. Why they called Mastiffs they are bloody gorrilas fuck them fuck them

I'm currently doing Very Hard but without my finished save slot so doing it without my upgrades.

Oh, I'm abusing the fuck out of my upgrades. If I'm feeling ESPECIALLY MASOCHISTIC at some point in the future, I'll no damage the whole of Revengeance vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom