• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Supplement your jogging with some brisk walking. Get out into nature.

Benefits:

1 - Burn calories
2 - Fight depression
3 - Reduce spottiness

Walks in nature is the shit.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Supplement your jogging with some brisk walking. Get out into nature.

Benefits:

1 - Burn calories
2 - Fight depression
3 - Reduce spottiness

Walks in nature is the shit.
I did do a lot of walking last year when I tried to improve my health, i find it is not as rewarding, i still do it though, i walk alot most days as public transport is extortion

It's a good way to meet postmen & shift workers!

I find shift workers will be in Maccy D's if anything, that's where I ended up

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Applied to around 15 JOOOORRRRRRBs yesterday, didnt leave the house once

I like my house

Thankyou

Seriously you guise, give me an idea

INSPIRE ME, baring in mind it is quite cold and i am quite skint

It's far too early to leave the house. Go back to bed.

When you do go out, scour the ground around the town centre for lost money, it could be a profitable afternoon if you're lucky.

take a pen and pad and draw something.

Rubbish King

It's far too early to leave the house. Go back to bed.

When you do go out, scour the ground around the town centre for lost money, it could be a profitable afternoon if you're lucky.

I cant go back to bed! Ive been up for 3 hours!

I will however try and draw something..perhaps BritGAF related

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
The only thing I use soap for is lathering up my legs when I shave them. I find it dries my face out horribly. I use L'Oreal facial wash and toner, and boots moisturiser.

I'm sure I still have all my free Kerrang and Metal Hammer cd's somewhere, I should dig them out. I remember one of them had an live version of Down in a Hole by Alice in Chains, I played that track so damn much!

I'm actually fairly gutted I threw all mine out now that I think about it. OK, 99% of it is probably a bit wank now, but the nostalgia trip would be welcome.

Actually the definitive Kerrang CD was the high voltage one (which I still think was recent but apparently it's from 2006). It includes Buddy Holly by Biffy Clyro, aka the greatest cover ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdcQaaXZIsU

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
God damn it! That was my response!

Just had a 2 hour lecture on macro economics. Ain't fun when the photocopy machine has broke down, leaving you with no notes to follow along with.

Awww man, so you had to listen to the lesson? Fuck that noise

People from Norfolk... what's the read on them? :O

A bit like deep south hicks but poorer?

To be fair that's what I think of everywhere north of Milton Keynes.

Rubbish King

I didn't want to draw any real pic people.... through fear of offending

20130227_115147_zps1d296307.jpg

I kinda wanna do another one with colour and stuff...for the next OT ^_^

Rubbish King

Draw me mofo!
awesome stuff dude
Ahh I knew I forgot somebody! and BGBW :(

I'll draw a new another one soon, and I will include everyone..could be good for a banner in the next OT

Strikes a perfect balance between weird and amazing!

Wish I could draw :(
I cant really draw... Im just good at tracing and then messing around with stuff :p
Because we are all as sacred as Muhamm-
ahahahaha

That's pretty good Tash!
Thankyou :D
No Inc Butt, No sale.
Sorry, your avatar was too challenging, i thought about drawing a centurion, but i wasnt 100% sure it is a roman

Mr. Sam

I've got a blood donation appointment today but I can't remember when. Naturally, I can't find the letter they sent me and they don't ever seem to contact me by e-mail or text, despite them having both my e-mail address and phone number. I'll just go down there when they open and ask when they can fit me in/when my appointment is.

Rubbish King

I've got a blood donation appointment today but I can't remember when. Naturally, I can't find the letter they sent me and they don't ever seem to contact me by e-mail or text, despite them having both my e-mail address and phone number. I'll just go down there when they open and ask when they can fit me in/when my appointment is.

Wounder, how far fo you live from there
I drew this but it uploaded upside down . Tried to fix it and failed. Fuck it

PXVbeVw_zpsf5beee94.jpg
Haha, i like Incs, very artistic :p I tried to fix it by rehosting..but i failed -_- EDIT: Now it seems to be the right way up?!

tash you only drew the other duck

draw the proper duck
I dont see any ducks around here....maybe if they had an AVATAR i woud've
Still Akari~n...
What does this mean
WHERE AM I
I tried drawing you but i failed... Im not very good at drawing people, the picture was quite low res when i enlarged it.. in the area chinner is i tried to put yours in...after failing i then tried shortys latest avatar and gave up...so i scrolled through britgaf and i saw chinner and decided he would have to do

I'll go out and buy colouring pencils and some nice paper and do another one soon though.. have you always had that avatar or do you ever use a cartoony one? :p

I tried drawing you but i failed... Im not very good at drawing people, the picture was quite low res when i enlarged it.. in the area chinner is i tried to put yours in...after failing i then tried shortys latest avatar and gave up...so i scrolled through britgaf and i saw chinner and decided he would have to do

I'll go out and buy colouring pencils and some nice paper and do another one soon though.. have you always had that avatar or do you ever use a cartoony one? :p

Not good enough, try harder. You can't have BritGaf without Mum.

I've always had this avatar, although I had done variations of it.

Well he did say "I didn't want to draw any real pic people".

But I'm Mum, he should make an exception!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom