• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I don't exist either
You have a real pic and i didnt know what your avatar was called
i4VGki75KoVlB.gif

Character is called Akari. The sound she makes when she disappears goes \Akari~n/. One of the jokes about her is that she often gets overlooked.

Ohhhhh I see, sorreh :D

Rubbish King

He drew Noffles wrong its the old version not the cosplay blastoise version

Zaku II custom boy

i was thinking about the muppets one

Well the drawing is done now, i will do another one when i have a morning to kill

SO probably friday :D

Ill have colouring pencils then as well ^_^ The highlighters have failed... >.<

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Netflix is the best thing since sliced bread, Its a good change watching some normal films again and not just the big named blockbuster/indie movies. It's been a pleasure catching up with its always sunny in Philadelphia again. That's the best show on TV for show. A good gem i found was the BBC's survivor series, Shit's like a zombie show without zombies.

I dig that.

black_cadillac1.jpg

So much awesome so little time.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Netflix is the best thing since sliced bread, Its a good change watching some normal films again and not just the big named blockbuster/indie movies. It's been a pleasure catching up with its always sunny in Philadelphia again. That's the best show on TV for show. A good gem i found was the BBC's survivor series, Shit's like a zombie show without zombies.

I dig that.

black_cadillac1.jpg

So much awesome so little time.

Yeah man, Always Sunny is amazing, it's like a cartoon. I really like comedies with entirely unsympathetic casts.

Hystzen

I still need finish season 3 of Always Sunny I'm well behind with it, could not stop laughing at the dumpster baby and nazi episodes.

I might do what Tash is doing by drawing all avatars....just to be a dick

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The problem with having a banner with everyone''s avatars in it is that it would make the thread feel exclusive.

Hystzen

Oh I was not thinking about it being a banner just to be a nob not drawn anything in a while plus could always say something about next time you can become part of picture or something...dunno

Rubbish King

The problem with having a banner with everyone''s avatars in it is that it would make the thread feel exclusive.
I was thinking about putting a blank shape of an avatar with a question mark in it, I got no problem adding people to it as time goes on =D

Also im thinking of doing another when I get home but I'm pretty sure my tracing skills will be stretched.. Also Musha I've figured out how to draw you in :D I haven't drawn in ages, cheers for the suggestion Jed, made a great chunk if my day speed on by

In other news I'm DYING for a cigarette, I keep purposely walking close to smokers to quench the thirst

I was thinking about putting a blank shape of an avatar with a question mark in it, I got no problem adding people to it as time goes on =D

Also im thinking of doing another when I get home but I'm pretty sure my tracing skills will be stretched.. Also Musha I've figured out how to draw you in :D I haven't drawn in ages, cheers for the suggestion Jed, made a great chunk if my day speed on by

In other news I'm DYING for a cigarette, I keep purposely walking close to smokers to quench the thirst

Urgh smokers. Disgusting habit!

(fight the urge!)

Mr. Sam

Don't worry, everyone - I found my letter with the donation appointment time on it. I now have one less pint of blood. I think eight pints is a bit much anyway.

Mikeside

Am I the panda in it? Very cool either way!

I think you should do another one based on the big conversations we have in here. That would be a better banner for the next thread :p

DATE NIGHT TONIGHT!
We've decided not to go to the cinema (as everything good seems to have no showings after 6pm) so we're just going to Nandos, then seeing where the night takes us.

Being as I have £50 in the back pocket and she's broke until payday, it'll probably take us home, whether together or seperately.

TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER EXCITING INSTALLMENT.

edit: there are parts of that sketch that look a bit like a BritGAF Star Wars style poster.

Love it.

DATE NIGHT TONIGHT!
We've decided not to go to the cinema (as everything good seems to have no showings after 6pm) so we're just going to Nandos, then seeing where the night takes us.

Being as I have £50 in the back pocket and she's broke until payday, it'll probably take us home, whether together or seperately.

Gettin' jiggy with it! Na na na na na na!

Rubbish King

Am I the panda in it? Very cool either way!

I think you should do another one based on the big conversations we have in here. That would be a better banner for the next thread :p

DATE NIGHT TONIGHT!

edit: there are parts of that sketch that look a bit like a BritGAF Star Wars style poster.

Love it.

Im having a real block at the minute...cant seem to think of anything.. ;_; Right now ive got hystzen in a tank chasing my old Gir avatar with a chopper above but im not feeling it...

I like the idea of the big conversations thing....Hmm...hmmm

I cant think:(

BUT I WILL CONTINUE

Good luck on the date!!!

CHEEZMO&#8482;;48435334 said:
Mint.

Dat Taylor :3

hehe :3

SKINNER!

Banned
DATE NIGHT TONIGHT!

Go on my son!!

3Sixty

Hit a supermarket after, bottle of wine, tub of ice cream then head home.

Magic happens.

Mikeside

OH MY GOOD GOD

she mentioned how bad she is at leaving a text something like 12 hours before replying

Me: Not so bad other than the reply to me asking you on the date x
She: haha it's not a date though reeeallly is it? so don't know why you panicked! x
Me: Err... a date was the plan... remember when I said it was awkward before? Yeah, now it's awkward x
She: Oh whoops are we supposed to go on a date? :) x
Me: Remember when I said it was awkard just then? NOW it's awkward...yes, I thought this was a date...that's why I said the word date so many times x
She: Awww we can call it a date, I'll dress up for you x
Me: As what? x

...so we're CALLING it a date, or it IS a date?

ARE THINGS EVER SIMPLER THAN THIS?

I've partially flooded the kitchen, I spazzed out whist doing the washing up and I hit the lever tap. The tap being over the worktop didn't help.

Feel free to laugh whilst I look for more towels.

Mikeside

I've partially flooded the kitchen, I spazzed out whist doing the washing up and I hit the lever tap. The tap being over the worktop didn't help.

gaffer creates situation that needs fixing
gaffer posts about it on gaf (possibly asking for advice)

gaffer reads replies (and possibly heeds advice, but most likely is heckled profusely)

(situation worsens due to being left)

gaffer deals with situation

Best of luck, DS!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Mike...I think what you are doing qualifies as self-harm at this point. It really shouldn't ever be that complicated, friend. But I don't think this one is taking you seriously at all, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Mikeside

Mike...I think what you are doing qualifies as self-harm at this point. It really shouldn't ever be that complicated, friend. But I don't think this one is taking you seriously at all, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Dude, it sounds like you're already in there. Just be cool and shit. Oh and be sure to tell her this and I bet she'll be impressed.

Yeah, we'll see how tonight goes.
No physical chemistry, no kiss and I'm friendzoning HER

YEAH YOU FUCKIN' HEARD IT

OH MY GOOD GOD

she mentioned how bad she is at leaving a text something like 12 hours before replying

Me: Not so bad other than the reply to me asking you on the date x
She: haha it's not a date though reeeallly is it? so don't know why you panicked! x
Me: Err... a date was the plan... remember when I said it was awkward before? Yeah, now it's awkward x
She: Oh whoops are we supposed to go on a date? :) x
Me: Remember when I said it was awkard just then? NOW it's awkward...yes, I thought this was a date...that's why I said the word date so many times x
Me: As what? x

...so we're CALLING it a date, or it IS a date?

ARE THINGS EVER SIMPLER THAN THIS?

This is now one of two things. She thinks its a joke/cute and is 'playing' along with the date thing.

Or it is actually a date now, and just didn't label it as one before, though it probably amounted to the same thing in her head. She might not like having the formality of it being officially a date. I'd go towards two, but I don't have enough to go on.

gaffer creates situation that needs fixing
gaffer posts about it on gaf (possibly asking for advice)

gaffer reads replies (and possibly heeds advice, but most likely is heckled profusely)

(situation worsens due to being left)

gaffer deals with situation

Best of luck, DS!

I've dealt with in, my socks are slightly wet now.

Ah well, these things have to be laughed at.

Mikeside

It was a hilarious joke... Like she was going to come as a sexy nurse or something
Its exactly her sense of humour - she laughed

Suairyu, if I don't get a fully successful (deemed as one ending in balls deep action) date in the next year, will you put out for me if I buy you dinner?

Actually, Musha - ask your friend who came to the meet up that same question for me.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister

Kitchens flooding ain't as big a problem as it looks (unless you have fake-wood laminated floors in there). Just mop it up and you're good to go.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It was a hilarious joke... Like she was going to come as a sexy nurse or something
Its exactly her sense of humour - she laughed
I think Mike has this under control, guys. He's playing her like a puppet master. He will surely deliver the good news any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom