• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
What Mike needs
eqNkQd8.gif

Mikeside

Kitchens flooding ain't as big a problem as it looks (unless you have fake-wood laminated floors in there). Just mop it up and you're good to go.

Could be messy if it happens late at night and you have a pet mogwai

I think Mike has this under control, guys. He's playing her like a puppet master. He will surely deliver the good news any day now.

I can't tell what's sarcasm anymore...

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I heard they added 'friend zone' to the Oxford Dictionary just because of Mike.
No he didn't inspire friend zone to be added to the dictionary, Jonathan. What were you thinking?
Indeed. Let us set the record straight on Mikeside the Magnificent:

The truth is that while not the founder, he is in fact one of Britain's foremost leading pioneers in discovering new and amazing ways to reach the eponymous 'friend zone'. Ways in which men & women have never dared dream of before. Word around the academic grapevine is that he is due to be awarded an honorary master's in Platonic Relations this year due to his revolutionary studies in Intimacy Avoidance theory.

No he didn't inspire friend zone to be added to the dictionary, Jonathan. What were you thinking?

Indeed. The truth is that while not the founder, he is in fact one of Britain's foremost leading pioneers in discovering new and amazing ways to reach this zone. Ways in which men have never dared dream of before. Word around the academic grapevine is that he is due to be awarded an honorary master's in Platonic Relations this year due to his revolutionary studies in Intimacy Avoidance theory.

Hahaha.

In all seriousness, I think I saw a news story about it happening recently. Or have I gone mad? It's both, isn't it.

It was a hilarious joke... Like she was going to come as a sexy nurse or something
Its exactly her sense of humour - she laughed

Suairyu, if I don't get a fully successful (deemed as one ending in balls deep action) date in the next year, will you put out for me if I buy you dinner?

Actually, Musha - ask your friend who came to the meet up that same question for me.

You mean my hot cage dancer friend? You're not her type mate, she only goes for assholes.

If you haven't had sex by the end of this year, I'll have sex with you out of pity.

Every time Mike gets friendzoned I like to think his vision goes dark and a famous quote appears, like in CoD. Except instead of Kennedy or whoever, it's Dan Savage.

Or Cilla Black.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Every time Mike gets friendzoned I like to think his vision goes dark and a famous quote appears, like in CoD. Except instead of Kennedy or whoever, it's Dan Savage.

Or Cilla Black.
I lost it

Well Done
You mean my hot cage dancer friend? You're not her type mate, she only goes for assholes.

If you haven't had sex by the end of this year, I'll have sex with you out of pity.
...hot...cage dancer...?!
You guys tomorrow:

iVfjiX0q70DVc.jpg

...and I expect an actual cake.

OK, I'm leaving now for this evening of potential fun.

.....Don't count your eggs yet mang

pumped_kid.gif

Or Cilla Black.

"Lorra lorra laughs"

Mikeside

Musha I resent your assumption that I couldn't pull out the arsehole card if needed!

Also - Months of planning and I still have to wait until the end of the year? At least it can be Christmas themed I guess!
Actually your boyfriend looked like he might have a meaty right hook on him. I'll pass out of pure terror.

I'm there like 20 minutes early....

Suairyu

Banned
Mike, do you ever consider that all this pressure you put on interactions with aesthetically pleasing mammalian females is what actually causes you to fuck up? Just a thought.

However...

Suairyu, if I don't get a fully successful (deemed as one ending in balls deep action) date in the next year, will you put out for me if I buy you dinner?
... once you've finished your Suairyu Accredited Anime Absorption course, yes.

Also...

BGBW is da man. Just another thought.

Mikeside

Mike, do you ever consider that all this pressure you put on interactions with aesthetically pleasing mammalian females is what actually causes you to fuck up? Just a thought.

This is probably spot on.
Self-debrief and self-analysis will have to wait until the weekend

f0rk

Oh come on, it was in the first trailer

dude when I see Transformers 3 I need to go in completely cold

edit
Oh wait I know what you're talking about now. Aren't the Transformers
just chillin on the moon rather than the whole moon being an alien or whatever

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Can't we get Tash to do it? They're basically lovers anyway, what with the crywanking and all.
HEY, I RESENT THAT

I will not be pimped out by you noffles

But I'm free tomorrow Mikeside, if things go south
And so, Musha falls into Mike's trap.
I guess she'll HAVE to hook him up with a cage dancer
Also I can't imagine pity sex being hot.
Indeed
Just read the ending to Dead Space 3, sounds hilarious
I really enjoyed it

SmokyDave

This is probably spot on.
Self-debrief and self-analysis will have to wait until the weekend
Just get drunk. Solves everything.

Also:

1; lower your standards.
2; don't speak, listen.
3; buy a new outfit that makes you feel like a boss.
4; ask a female for assistance in step 3.

No negativity or self-pity beyond some mild self deprecation. Always be smiling. Do not attempt to be 'moody' or 'brooding'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom