• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
stWnHu6.png

Suairyu

Banned
Can anyone summarise Mike's previous dating adventures?
He was very recently made single, for which he has our undying support, like a true friend in need.

These past few weeks is him getting back in the dating game, for which he has our undying attention, like a train-wreck.

One day, maybe even this day, he will score, for which he will have our undying approval, like someone overcoming racism to become a CEO of a multinational company.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The dead dog is a nice easter egg for longtime Mike's Adventure readers. His long tongue in the first panel is metaphorical imagery describing how Mike often talks up BritGAF with tales of his dating misadventures. The duck in the water suggests the illustrator's real life observation of Mike's actions, effectively breaking of the fourth wall. Obviously fedoras and anime pro are staples of the NeoGAF bachelor community. Now all that's needed is a convoluted back story involving death and rebirth and it'll be a comic masterpiece.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
He was very recently made single, for which he has our undying support, like a true friend in need.

These past few weeks is him getting back on the dating game, for which he has our undying attention, like a train-wreck.
lol
The dead dog is a nice easter egg for longtime Mike's Adventure readers. His long tongue in the first panel is metaphorical imagery describing how Mike often talks up BritGAF with tales of his dating misadventures. The duck in the water suggests the illustrator's observation of the adventure, effectively breaking of the fourth wall. Now all that's needed is a convoluted back story involving death and rebirth and it'll be a comic masterpiece.

Its funny how you miss those kinda details on such a simple comic! I completely missed it!

He never gets any

Think of every romantic comedy movie cliche but instead of the cliche ending they end up alone

These past few weeks is him getting back on the dating game, for which he has our undying attention, like a train-wreck.

I await his feedback from the date with anticipation.

Suairyu

Banned
Tash: that kid is a girl. Legally, mentally, socially, by appearance.

It would be no different than you being in a bathroom with another guy. You wouldn't be able to tell anything was "up", you know?

As she's a girl, she should be allowed to use the girl's bathroom.

I understand this can be a difficult proposition to accept at first, but try to think carefully, place yourself in her shoes, and for the love of fuck don't let your current mental blocks get you banned before you come to terms with it all.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Maybe it's a bun, but it can only have 140 seeds or less on it.
Haha.

He probably meant bum but I don't care. Twitterbun needs to become a thing. I might register a domain related to sandwiches. Twitterbum probably already exists as a collection of creepshots in yoga pants or something.

Rubbish King

It would be no different than you being in a bathroom with another guy. You wouldn't be able to tell anything was "up", you know?

I understand this can be a difficult proposition to accept at first, but try to think carefully, place yourself in her shoes, and for the love of fuck don't let your current mental blocks get you banned before you come to terms with it all.

I am not getting banned for anything in that thread, if I did, it would be totally unjustified, I'm still getting to grips with this stuff, there are alot of people being quite rude to people who dont understand it

I feel like I've just intercepted a PM, I'm confused

Suairyu

Banned
I am not getting banned for anything in that thread, if I did, it would be totally unjustified, I'm still getting to grips with this stuff, there are alot of people being quite rude to people who dont understand it
No, you're being very respectful and polite with your current difficulty to grasp the issue, I agree. I'm just warning.

This is a problem you have though and you should try very hard through exposure and reading to help yourself work it through though. It's difficult accepting things that may seem instinctually wrong but persevering to do so can only make you a better person :)

I feel like I've just intercepted a PM, I'm confused
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=516510

Oh well yeah, I don't see what the problem is there, school is a bit dumb for their decision

I can see why they'd think it best not to let that kid use the girl's bathroom but discomfort doesn't really take priority over not alienating a kid that age

Suairyu

Banned
Oh well yeah, I don't see what the problem is there, school is a bit dumb for their decision

I can see why they'd think it best not to let that kid use the girl's bathroom but discomfort doesn't really take priority over not alienating a kid that age
In thinking such a thing best they are being both morally wrong and breaking Colorado State law. They're educators - they shouldn't make the uneducated decision just to placate the uneducated.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I wanna see the twitter battle!
When tweetle beetles fight, it's called a tweetle beetle battle.

And when they battle in a puddle, it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle.

AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle, they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle.

When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle...they call this a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle.

But when beetles fight these battlesin a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.

Rubbish King

Well I've learnt a few things today, but I still think I have a while to go before I fully get to grips with it

Anyways GAF, Im off to bed

tata for now

Just remember'd i got swimming tomorrow...aww yisssss

Hystzen

AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle, they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle.

When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle...they call this a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle.

But when beetles fight these battlesin a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.

MartianHeadExplodes.gif

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Well I've learnt a few things today, but I still think I have a while to go before I fully get to grips with it

Anyways GAF, Im off to bed

tata for now

Got no stamina youngsters these days.

Or maybe no ironing and end-of-year accounts to do (stocktaking a bead shop, yay! Anyone know how to count up to lots of thousands and divide it by something else?).

Go tell that to Peter Piper.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Jesus, how the fuck did Tash not get mauled to death in that thread?
He was pretty upfront about what he did and did not understand and expressed his opinion appropriately. The popular opinion is that having the wrong opinion will still sometimes get you a thrashing but I think in this case he was treated with the helpful discussion he deserved.

Hystzen

I tend to avoid serious topic discussions in OT the more crazy the more I'm interested. I will read serious topic but not post mainly due to fact a lot of time people will have same view or I don't want get involved in a argument

noffles

Banned
That topic in particular is something I've got some maaaaaaaaaaaad strong opinions on. If I got there early, it's pretty likely I would have bitten some ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom