• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

If we leave early today I'm going to have to physically stop myself from popping into Tesco to grab a copy of Rising.

Was the Walkabout kangaroo burger made of kangaroo?

Horse, mostly.

I'm so sick of the horse meat jokes... I've become everything I ever hated.

tumblr_mie5emdtHB1qa1vjko1_500.gif

Mikeside

We are no longer cool.

I never mentioned names, if you assume I'm talking about you then that says more about your opinion of yourself :p

But I was talking about you.

I like to think it reflects more on how I think people considering throwing me a pity lay view me :p

(I'm assuming loser, but at least an almost intimidatingly attractive one with more raw sex appeal than a bag full of *insert hunky celebrity here* lookalikes)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The Mikeside.exe initiative is close to becoming self-aware, we need to shut it down before it's too late.

I feel sick, I've just seen a hideously unattractive woman wearing leggings with a tiny jacket that didn't cover anything. I saw EVERYTHING.

I don't know why women do this, they think it looks good? The worst is fat women wearing short skirts, do not walk behind them if going up stairs!

noffles

Banned
I have spent 8 hours moving furniture today. Cannot wait to get back to uni and eat those Doritos I left on my bed.

The best kind of sinful mistress.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Do it, I changed mine to Spastic Tyrone and the amount of people that get enraged after realising that they've lost to a spacker is amazing.

Isn't that just an issue here. Mario Party was withdrawn from the shelves because of the word "spastic" because the word isn't offensive in America and NoE forgot to remove it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
IDK if I'd agree about the Nintendo part. They are shit with online. Friend codes :mad:

It was to do with display names. Steam and Nintendo (on the Wii U) have a separate display name from the account name so you can change it at any time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't know what Sony does so I can't comment.

Friendcodes aren't a problem on the Wii U and the controller has a built in mic.

My comment was purely on the fact you had to pay to change your name something Steam and Nintendo don't do.

Reknoc

Steam 4 life. I'm not stuck with something shitty and can change it at anytime, like now! But I won't because I already have unarguably the best Steam name.

I don't think you can just change your name on PSN. Pretty sure you can't even pay to do it. I dunno. PSN accounts are free, guess you can't move trophies around though.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It was to do with display names. Steam and Nintendo (on the Wii U) have a separate display name from the account name so you can change it at any time.
Ah. Yeah I am glad Steam has that feature so I can temporarily change my name to Sgt. Grumbles and troll in Counter-Strike.

noffles

Banned
Got off at East India, pissed in the corner.

I got dirty looks, but that shit phases me not. I was on the verge of pissing my jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom