• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man, this Indie Game movie is boring as heck. All I've learnt in that I can never be one because I'm not a depressive sack of self pity who spew bollocks that I think is deep.

And I don't have an iPad.

SKINNER!

Banned
Man, this Indie Game movie is boring as heck. All I've learnt in that I can never be one because I'm not a depressive sack of self pity who spew bollocks that I think is deep.

And I don't have an iPad.

Britgaf can so a far better job at making an indie game. We got coders, designers, artists, an accountant and lawyer. Get Kentpaul and Chinner do some voice acting. Put it up on Steam and boom! profit.

Suairyu

Banned
Don't mind me. I'm just teaching myself how to make gifs from videos for an upcoming thread.

fist2nkqus.gif

edit - would love to make that shadow drop transparent. Why haven't animated pngs become a standard yet?

SKINNER!

Banned
Ghost in the Shell SAC ftw! :)

Do you not use Camstudio to capture the video and then open them up and convert them on Adobe Imageready? That's how I did it back in 07.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah that indie game film looked lame and contrived to me so I skipped it.

I forgot how cool Suairyu OPs were. Let us know when you finish, bro.

Also Tash I still play minecraft on my PC from time to time.

Suairyu

Banned
fist3bfpqm.gif

fist49wpq3.gif

I think the second one is getting there.

Ghost in the Shell SAC ftw! :)

Do you not use Camstudio to capture the video and then open them up and convert them on Adobe Imageready? That's how I did it back in 07.
These days you can open up a video directly into Photoshop, and it'll separate each frame into a layer.

I forgot how cool Suairyu OPs were. Let us know when you finish, bro.
Thanks man. Finally finishing up the 2nd GIG OP after a whole year.

Hystzen

Anybody now any music editing programmes for Mac, I want some software where can cut tracks up then merge them with others and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom