• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanbob11

Isn't that just an issue here. Mario Party was withdrawn from the shelves because of the word "spastic" because the word isn't offensive in America and NoE forgot to remove it.

I remember trying to find that in shops around here when it came out, had to go to local independent shop who told us it was withdrawn as she sold it to us.

noffles

Banned
Bet you're lying.

Also, getting off that train was a bad idea. It's cold, as is my generously sized little friend. Should have just pissed myself. It's a much better faux pas.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I hate moving. I shouldn't be such a baby about it considering that if Tashbrooke can manage it without killing himself, moving into a new apartment with my gf shouldn't be that big a deal. I just hate thinking about trying to sleep in a new place and having all my stuff in boxes. It'll be ages before everything is in its right place again. It makes me feel unsettled and stressed out.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fun few games with Jed on Halo...

battery pack is fucked..had to try and mend mid game....then my headset fell apart (i stood on it during the move)

other than that, twas rather fun and got some sick kills

the highlight was hearing "OH MY GOD THE GRENADE...IT'S GONNA GET HIS MATE! AHH THATS THE BEST KILL I'VE EVER DONE" coming quite loudly from Jed out of my tv speakers whilst i hastily fixed my controller

Anybody else play Halo here? Could be fun to get some games going.. ^_^

I'm watching Indie Game: The Movie. Everybody's a prick.

I love that film/doc

Mr. Sam

Further on, people seem a bit less dicky. Except Phil Fish - he's kind of obnoxious. Is he hateful because people hate him or do people hate him because he's hateful? Get your head around that one.

I hate moving. I shouldn't be such a baby about it considering that if Tashbrooke can manage it without killing himself, moving into a new apartment with my gf shouldn't be that big a deal. I just hate thinking about trying to sleep in a new place and having all my stuff in boxes. It'll be ages before everything is in its right place again. It makes me feel unsettled and stressed out.

It's the transit part I hate, specifically the idea of my things getting broken or stolen somehow.

Feeds into my hatred of lending people things, outside of absolute close family/friends. Some people just don't give a fuck if they didn't pay for it. I hate lending things from people too, incase they want me to repay the favour by lending my stuff to them.

Mikeside

Further on, people seem a bit less dicky. Except Phil Fish - he's kind of obnoxious. Is he hateful because people hate him or do people hate him because he's hateful? Get your head around that one.

Phil Fish really DOES come off as a bit of a dick.

I'm in love with Jonathan Blow, though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think it'll be a while yet until I move out. I just happen to be in a convenient place where I am, I don't have to worry about the money since it will be expensive if I want to live in an equivalent place.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I think it'll be a while yet until I move out. I just happen to be in a convenient place where I am, I don't have to worry about the money since it will be expensive if I want to live in an equivalent place.
That's how I feel, too. Current place is cheap and close to family as well. But sometimes your personal view of progress is not on the same track as the significant other.

8bit

Knows the Score

He was kind of obnoxious when he still posted here. I remember arguing with him for something trivial and he wasn't accepting of any criticism.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

I dont think i like whats being implied here...... >.<

Dont be a chicken about it though, it's not as stressful as everyone says, unless you have 3 kids and a hoarding problem

It's hard work getting it done, but I know people that have moved house in a day and been all unpacked and settled in less than a week

So many old people at local pubs. :S
HEY! They are the cornerstone of every good pub!
I might have to join you guys sometime. I paid for the season pass, but haven't played since they started releasing maps, so I really need to get back into it.

Yaaaaaay, does anybody else?

Im going to post a big picture so you cant ignore it
94298803_halo-4-wallpaper-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom