• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
See if I went to the pub on my lonesome and used my phone to browse GAF all that would happen if I'd post on GAF and drink beer on my lonesome.

Lirlond

Meant to say this earlier but I think they had a plant in the audience heckling. The actors would only respond to the same woman who kept shouting funny lines at the appropriate times.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning GAF, in a great mood, it seems with every passing day I get that little bit stronger, great run, not my fastest but it felt great to push myself

Donkey, spill the beans in full detail

Mikeside will take notes :D

Since I can't go back to sleep right now, fuck it. xD

So after date got canceled right after I got out of work, I walked to a local pub to drink the sorrows away. Some girl (who I will call mom) comes to the bar and kinda makes a hilarious scene with her actual mom, I start to laugh at it, and we ended up talking for a bit. We exchange names and she goes off to her table and I go back to drinking. So after a couple pints, I think I'm about to head home, but mom comes up to me and starts saying what's up. We talk a little more and I end up going to her table and basically meeting her mom, dad, and friends. I learn she has 4 kids, a deadbeat father to her kids, 2 years older than me, and to top it off, she is taking me to karaoke with her friends after this. Having nothing better to do that night, I say fuck it and go. We end up doing karaoke with her friends and make our way into city centre.

The mom and I kinda get separated from the group and we go to a couple bars. We're both pretty fucked and I tell her we should probably head home, especially since she started talking about getting her kids ready for school in the morning. We leave and meet up with two of her friends in the street with some African American dude from New Jersey who was telling them to come to his house for some fried chicken and drinks, I shit you not. Red flags all over the place, but mom and I end up going with them in a taxi. There, Snorlax McGee (the one who is snoring right now) starts to hold my hand, which I was definitely not expecting. Then the mom was getting creeped out by the chicken dude so she pulls me to her side of the taxi and starts making out with me. Cool fucking deal. We eventually get to chicken dude's house in Crystal Peaks and things got interesting. While chicken dude was trying his best to get with one of the friends, I was macking the fuck out with the mom on the couch. Snorlax McGee came over and started giving me a handy. Fair enough, shit was getting real. xD And then, the mom mentioned her and Snorlax should try kissing each other and it totally started happening. Mind you, the smell of fried chicken cooking was overpowering the room. xD

So, the two girls end up forgetting about me and take their make out session to the bathroom. Sad, I end up going to the kitchen to see how the chicken is going and see chicken dude mad creeping on the other friend. I subtlety butt in and start talking about the states and what he's doing here in Sheffield. The other friend thanks me for stopping the creep from getting too crazy. She asks me if her friend basically became a lesbian with the mom and I tell her it has definitely happened. The other two come back from the bathroom talking about fish fingers and continue to make out on the couch. With the chicken finished, hardly anyone eats it as we're all pretty fucked. I decide to call a taxi and get us out of there since chicken dude began to creep again while one of the friends was sleeping on the couch. Taxi came and I got everyone out of there.

The mom started complaining how the deadbeat dad was waiting for her at the house (it was like 4 AM) and how she had to jump the gate to get in. She talked about bringing the other two back to her place (especially since Snorlax was still trying to mack out with her in the taxi), but when we got there, none of them were in a state to jump the gate. Since they lived up the street from me, we just left after watching the mom get over.

So we finally get to their place, but no one has any keys to get in. While one of the friends was looking for her keys in her bag, Snorlax grabs me and tells her to keep her warm. As we were hugging, she again proceeded to reach down my pants. Fair enough. xD So, the other friend (who kinda looks like the girl on YouTube that has the big boobs and teaches Japanese) says she can't find her keys. We all don't want to freeze outside so I say we should go to my place down the street. So we head to mine and attempt to go to bed. I get them some water, give them some pajamas, and I tell them I'll sleep on the couch, but Snorlax insists I sleep next to her. So things start happening while her friend is coughing like mad in the bed. It gets pretty awkward for me so I try to stop, but Snorlax keeps on going. While its getting hot and heavy, my hand gets pulled by the other chick and she places it on her bare ass. Whoa. So things got a little wild afterwards and then the snoring orchestra began.

I've only had two hours of sleep. That was my Thursday night. :S

And they've stopped snoring finally. xD

I now feel that I've lived an incredibly sheltered life, I've never woken up on my doorstep minus my shoes.

I have however woken up under a Volkswagen Bay Window Camper Van with a pink thong in my pocket.

I now feel that I've lived an incredibly sheltered life, I've never woken up on my doorstep minus my shoes.

I have however woken up under a Volkswagen Bay Window Camper Van with a pink thong in my pocket.
As long as you rocked fish fingers, you did good. xD
damn good show, donkey show

do you think you'll get their numbers and hang out agan?

can you please mentor mike?

Damn that girl is annoying and completely shameless.
Hahaha, I'll see after they wake up. :S

...Patched the night together yet?

Where did you go last night?

Had you pissed yourself?

Guys is natural for your hand to hurt for a while after electrocuting yourself
It was somebody's leaving do at work. Spoke to my gf this morning and apparently all my stuff was inside the flat so I must have decided to pop out for some reason and passed out.

Plus yes, it's natural. What you need to worry about is if it's fucked your heart up.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
We should play Quake Live it is vastly superior to Halo

I've not played Quake (or any PC shooter) for nearly a decade but I'd be up for a few private GAF games if anyone fancies it? Even better, old-skool Quake 1 would rock so hard. And I bet my PC can even run it.

Holy crap donkey show, that sounds like a proper northern night out. Slighly terrifying, grubbily erotic, about as much class as a Ferrero Rocher wrapper used as an ashtray. Loved it. Write an x-rated version and put it on literotica.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
As long as she didn't sound like her. Fake "kawaii" voices are one of the worst things ever.

EDIT: RE: looks like the girl on YouTube that has the big boobs and teaches Japanese

As long as she didn't sound like her. Fake "kawaii" voices are one of the worst things ever.

EDIT: RE: looks like the girl on YouTube that has the big boobs and teaches Japanese
Nah, she didn't thankfully. Now she's coughing like mad again though. :S

EDIT: oh god the snoring again. >__<

Such an eventful night donkey show. Did anyone at least take some of the fried chicken home? :(
Nah, chicken dude was left to his own devices with it. It wasn't that great as well. xD

It honestly has been the wildest night I've had since my army days. My nights are usually tame as fuck in comparison.

Suairyu

Banned
flash27ukbi.gif

flash4smyd2.gif

Rounded shadows or non-rounded shadows?

MKV to MP4 conversion process chewed up the image quality big time. Anyone recommend a decent MKV-whatever converter?

Reknoc

Bought a bag of Bacon Jerky from Tescos on the way to work. Sounds kinda revolting but I guess I'll find out.

This is likely to be the most exciting thing I'll post in here.

Rounded shadows or non-rounded shadows?

MKV to MP4 conversion process chewed up the image quality big time. Anyone recommend a decent MKV-whatever converter?

non-rounded since the image itself isn't rounded.

Wow, I'm impressed. I also want details about the wild things that then happened.

So, has anything like that happened to you before?
Well, I definitely need to wash my sheets for one. xD

But not really. Even though I'm pretty extroverted, I'm arguably a nice guy so I really don't pursue or end up in things like this.

Jedeye Sniv said:
Holy crap donkey show, that sounds like a proper northern night out. Slighly terrifying, grubbily erotic, about as much class as a Ferrero Rocher wrapper used as an ashtray. Loved it. Write an x-rated version and put it on literotica.

Hahaha howay. My middlesbrough peeps taught me well I suppose. All I needed was a parmo to end the night proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom