• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpMMinJiPb0

So good.

One week later and I feel like watching Cloud Atlas again.

I loved Brooker's piece on it last night

tYLaoqb.png

NinjaBoiX

Tashbrooke just PM'ed me about this marvellous place, I never knew!

Where do you live: Sunderland
Where are you from: Lancaster
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): Football is ok I guess. I suppose I support Sunderland, out of obligation more than anything!
Current political party of choice: labour I guess.
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Dragon's Den
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Game of Thrones

Yay, UK GAF represent!

SKINNER!

Banned
I just watched the new Brooker and loved that part too Greenscar! Stanhope had me in tears again as well. Jesus, I gotta see him live at some point in my life.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Er.. Early bird tickets usually last a couple of months I think - probably less for the weekend days.

Just booked my 4 tickets - £30 all in.
Its sad how excited I am for it.

You know, I'm an arse and you know it BUT I would much much rather spend 4 days with a group of mates at an epic LAN party than 4 days trawling around a convention centre. Much like an overgrown 5 year old, I'm prone to getting overtired and stroppy. I could see that happening by the end of day one! A single day would be plenty for me. "Oh yeah, there's some games. And there's some nerds. Cool."

:p

One day we should organise a UKGAF gaming weekend. I wonder how much i'd be to hire a scout hut?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): Football is ok I guess. I suppose I support Sunderland, out of obligation more than anything!

Yay, UK GAF represent!

WOOO

Now just get involved in discussions and enjoy, there are many shenanigans along the way, I kinda treat it more like a chatroom at times if things get slow, it only works if you contribute shit, be it a funny experience, a rant or just an observation.... reply to people if nobody has noticed their posts and go crazy :D
IamMikesides dating adventures are pretty good, Chinner makes comics every now again about our adventures...

Also Donkey Shows adventure post on the last page is pretty epic, be careful of Hot Coldman though... the treacherous bastard
Also do you play ps3/xbox or pc?

Off to go and meet my mate at the train station

Hopefully he isnt late and I dont have to wait around..

Wed never agree on what games to play.

yeah...this

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Yay, UK GAF represent!

You're English?? WTfing-F? My whole world is upsidedown. Just keep the hayley gifs down to one-a-day max and you're welcome to stay :p

NinjaBoiX

WOOO

Now just get involved in discussions and enjoy, there are many shenanigans along the way, I kinda treat it more like a chatroom at times if things get slow, it only works if you contribute shit, be it a funny experience, a rant or just an observation.... reply to people if nobody has noticed their posts and go crazy :D
IamMikesides dating adventures are pretty good, Chinner makes comics every now again about our adventures...
Cool man. I do speak with a lot of Americanism's I guess, even IRL. It's not intentional, I'm just a product of my media environment!
You're English?? WTfing-F? My whole world is upsidedown. Just keep the hayley gifs down to one-a-day max and you're welcome to stay :p
1892362_o.gif

OK, I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. I've got one all ready.

:p

But seriously, it's cool that there is this community. I never realised there were so many brits on this fine forum!

Wow, I totally forgot to do that survey thing. And welcome NinjaBoiX!

Where do you live: Sheffield
Where are you from: Los Angeles
University: UC Irvine/University of Phoenix
Sports of choice: Basketball, LA Lakers
Current political party of choice: I lean to the left, thanks Obama
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Hollyoaks
QI
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Always Sunny In Philadelphia
CBBC or CITV: CBBC?

MORE HANDJOBS

Oh man, this morning... xD

Hello! New to thread and Gaf.

Where do you live: Portsmouth
Where are you from: Portsmouth
University: University of Portsmouth (cheap uni option :( )
Sports of choice: Football - Portsmouth
Current political party of choice: Labour
Favourite (current) UK TV show: The Thick of It (I don't mind Hollyoaks either)
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: American Dad
CBBC or CITV: CBBC?

SKINNER!

Banned
That's why we'd need a weekend. Tourneys. Pen and Paper. Networked PCs running old school Doom. Gameboy system links.

IMAGINE.

Better yet, one day gaming session followed by a music jam session on the next day.

rYxKT.gif

Welcome Fernando! and I always thought NinjaBoiX was a yank. who knew?!

NinjaBoiX

I vote opposite of this more hayley is a good thing
No, I agree with him to be honest. I mean, she's like, the best chick ever in the history of awesome chicks, but still.

I'm obviously a slightly crazy fanboy, but I post way too many hayley gifs. I just have one for every occasion!

I keep half expecting a pm from a mod, telling me to chill out with them! It's getting into Aguirre kawaii gif territory.

Mikeside

Welcome newbies!

Jedeye, its not just about trawling the convention floor, there are awesome dev sessions, forum meets, random competitions and every one I've been to so far, I've ended up being interviewed by either Eurogamer for a video or by some random blog.

Come for at least a day, you'll love it

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Welcome newbies!

Jedeye, its not just about trawling the convention floor, there are awesome dev sessions, forum meets, random competitions and every one I've been to so far, I've ended up being interviewed by either Eurogamer for a video or by some random blog.

Come for at least a day, you'll love it

I was once interview the first time I went to Eurogamer by who knows who. I basically played two minutes of Banjo, put the controller down and upon turning around I was faced with a camera. I even said straight away I didn't really have anything to say because I hadn't played that much but they still asked my questions. I'm guessing that footage was the first to be scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom