• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

Skyfall was my number 1 film I bothered going to the cinema to see last year. Though I'm pretty sure the only other ones I went to were Brave and Prometheus so...

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I really don't get hype for skyfall such a bad film if it wasn't the anniversary of Bond i expect less people would care about it

the badguy in skyfall is a joke compared to the classics. The only good scene in the film was the mansion in the Scottish highlands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCJqRhikDk

so good, suck it in gaf

/we all played as oddjob or jaws back in the goldeneye n64 multiplayer days

Hystzen

the badguy in skyfall is a joke compared to the classics. The only good scene in the film was the mansion in the Scottish highlands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCJqRhikDk

so good, suck it in gaf

/we all played as oddjob or jaws back in the goldeneye n64 multiplayer days

The villain was bad, oh be careful he can blow up buildings with just a laptop he must be badass...nah he just going run around with a army of goons pull the modern movie cliche being caught is part of plan then do really random stuff that makes no sense

noffles

Banned
There's a girl in one of my seminars that tried to bring fan fiction into discussion about a Sherlock Holmes short story and treated the Guy Ritchie movies like a canonical work in Holmes fiction during said discussion.

Her name - officially, according to the student list - is Emerald.

I want to punch people like this.

Kentpaul

The villain was bad, oh be careful he can blow up buildings with just a laptop he must be badass...nah he just going run around with a army of goons pull the modern movie cliche being caught is part of plan then do really random stuff that makes no sense

he's the definition of the bond villian, Dude's great. his sidekick is also awesome.

SO GOOD

Hystzen

There's a girl in one of my seminars that tried to bring fan fiction into discussion about a Sherlock Holmes short story and treated the Guy Ritchie movies like a canonical work in Holmes fiction during said discussion.

Her name - officially, according to the student list - is Emerald.

I want to punch people like this.

Is she hot

or one those hippy looking people

Kentpaul

still kicking dog, just making the cash to hang in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9xpsmDXy48

70115.jpg

NinjaBoiX

By the way Tash, I forgot to reply to your nerding question:

I play on PS3/Vita = NinjaBoiX

NFS MW and HP
KZ2&3
Motorstorm (any of 'em!)
skate (any of' em!)
SSX
BlazBlue/SSF4ae/Anarchy Reigns

Xbox 360 = NinjaBoiX

BFBC2
COD WaW/BlOps/MWTrilogy
Borderlands 2
Halo (any of 'em!)
Gears Trilogy
Max Payne 3 (not very often though)
GTA4 (MP freeroam never gets old)

Steam (occasionally, it's Poppa Bear's PC) = NinjaBoiX

L4D 1&2
Starcraft 2

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
Ok, as this place seems to be a good place to come for dating advise lately. I need some anti-dating advice.

I've been seeing this girl, been on about 4 dates so far, and she seems alright, but I'm not over keen. The only problem is she seems to be really into me. Keeps texting me all the time saying she can't wait to see me ect. and it's starting to put me off, because she's coming across as a little crazy.

I'm seeing her again tonight, and I'm still unsure if I still want to keep seeing her, but don't really want to lead her on.

Any advise on how to cool things down a bit?

Hystzen

Ok, as this place seems to be a good place to come for dating advise lately. I need some anti-dating advice.

I've been seeing this girl, been on about 4 dates so far, and she seems alright, but I'm not over keen. The only problem is she seems to be really into me. Keeps texting me all the time saying she can't wait to see me ect. and it's starting to put me off, because she's coming across as a little crazy.

I'm seeing her again tonight, and I'm still unsure if I still want to keep seeing her, but don't really want to lead her on.

just tell her what you wrote here it's better be truthful

Kentpaul

vita sucks i just don't understand why anyone would drop a skimmed brick on it. I played the uncharted game on it when i was chilling with a friend and fuck i did not enjoy it one bit.

Smartphone gaming folks, It's games we enjoy now that counts

vita sucks i just don't understand why anyone would drop a skimmed brick on it. I played the uncharted game on it when i was chilling with a friend and fuck i did not enjoy it one bit.

I have a Vita, I play Plants v Zombies on it.

Go figure.

NinjaBoiX

Let me guess, your wallet is too small for your 50's, and your diamond shoes are too tight?

Just tell her man, it's early days, so she not going to be devastated.

Kentpaul

Go figure.

i love games man, i have had some good times on plants v zombies but fuck man the decent graphics the vita goes for just looks like ps2 shit these days.

It really hurts my feelings that people genuinely enjoy gaming on a vita. You could do all the retro ps1,emu shit on a psp. Now that was fucking awesome.

NinjaBoiX

Go figure.
Gravity Rush
Virtue's Last Reward
P4Golden
AC3L
Lumines
Uncharted
Rayman
Wipeout
Escape Plan
Mutant Blobs

I dunno, I like it. It's a little uncomfortable after a while, but I'm going to get the grip when it finally comes out over here!

Kentpaul

Gravity Rush
Virtue's Last Reward
P4Golden
AC3L
Lumines
Uncharted
Rayman
Wipeout
Escape Plan
Mutant Blobs

I dunno, I like it. It's a little uncomfortable after a while, but I'm going to get the grip when it finally comes out over here!

The rayman game on the ps1 was fucking great. The rest of them have failed to capture the magic, I will admit though the new 2d ones do look fucking great but fuck man the magic was lost when my pubic region lacked a forest.

same, daviyoung :)

Sent.

Gravity Rush
Virtue's Last Reward
P4Golden
AC3L
Lumines
Uncharted
Rayman
Wipeout
Escape Plan
Mutant Blobs

I can only use the Vita if it's resting on something like a chair or the floor, saying that I don't even 'hold' controllers.

I dread new console announcements as I dread what crazy controllers have been dreamt up.

Kentpaul

Talking about PlayStation stuff, I've decided to trade in my 360 for a PS3. Largely because Microsoft charging £40 for a year's access to online multiplayer and YouTube can get stuffed, while I'd happily pay £40 for a year's access to a large pile of games. PSN username is Delusi, because Sony bans any username having any form of "beta" in it. I also have a Vita, so there's that.

Kentpaul

Talking about PlayStation stuff, I've decided to trade in my 360 for a PS3. Largely because Microsoft charging £40 for a year's access to online multiplayer and YouTube can get stuffed, while I'd happily pay £40 for a year's access to a large pile of games. PSN username is Delusi, because Sony bans any username having any form of "beta" in it. I also have a Vita, so there's that.

a mistake was made. Life goes on

NinjaBoiX

Whaddya know, Hollyoaks is on.

The recap at the start must be a recent thing. 'Cos you know, complex storylines and subtle character progression.

It does usually open with some fairly decent music though.

Kentpaul

who let kentpaul back in

the fuck is this ? the fuck is this

That was a fun game, you should come on with me and Tash sometime, we had a laugh yesterday.

not gamed in a competitive skilled fucking experience in a while. Also not gamed on halo with my new tv yet, I'm used to a smaller screen for kicking ass.

I'm off work next week and plan on getting drunk everyday so fuck it, I'l be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom