• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Only events i have planned are Asap rocky, Eminem.

Hopefully amsterdam soon enough.
I actually typed, "do you get high Kent", until I remembered that I've read your posts before! You just go to Amsterdam for the good stuff, or the architecture?

;P

My god, I forgot quite how bad Hollyoaks is. Jorgie Porter aside, there isn't even that many hot chicks in it anymore. Texas is cute though:

texas-5.jpg

Suairyu

Banned
Gravity Rush - Good art and interesting gameplay but not must-have material.
Virtue's Last Reward - 999 was poorly written slop, so I can't be excited for this.
P4Golden - port from a PS2 game. Excellent PS2 game and excellent port, mind, but still a port.
AC3L - Looks fun but reviews weren't too enthusiastic.
Lumines - Everyone has at least two versions of this game already.
Uncharted - Doesn't compare to console versions, and the second game is the only brilliant one anyway.
Rayman - Port.
Wipeout - If it's not 60fps, it's not Wipeout, and it struggles to maintain 30fps half the time.
Escape Plan - Yeah this looks visually great but I hear controls are awkward.
Mutant Blobs - haven't heard of

That's about my summary of the Vita right now. Still no killer app, and the Suairyu golden rule is that a platform needs 5 killer apps before purchase, else you're just throwing money away.

Chinner

Banned
anyone here sell actively on ebay? is there any way to add postage options to an item once you have it listed? people have asked about shipping international and i dunno how to add it in because ebay says you cant edit it once its listed.

SKINNER!

Banned
anyone here sell actively on ebay? is there any way to add postage options to an item once you have it listed? people have asked about shipping international and i dunno how to add it in because ebay says you cant edit it once its listed.

That's weird. I'm sure you were once able to edit listings to include more postage options.

Hystzen

ain't he scottish I thought that was reason people gave him shit

or was that someone else either way you from scotland you get some abuse

Did he punch you in the back while you where having a piss in his local?

Did you get some on your shoes?

I've never been to an apocalyptic wasteland like where Kentpaul lives, so no.

I heard the guy he punched flooded the toilets with piss though. No one could tell the difference.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I see someone else enjoyed this show, though I'll be frank, I'm surprised it was Kentpaul.

Careful using that on gaming side. Someone was banned for a no games joke.

Also no games is old. You need new material for a new generation.
Yeah I wouldn't post it all by itself without context or content beyond that. Gaming side is even more humorless at times than Off-Topic.

Gaming is serious biz.

it really does barely have any games tho

f0rk

Yeah I wouldn't post it all by itself without context or content beyond that. Gaming side is even more humorless at times than Off-Topic.

Gaming is serious biz.

it really does barely has any games tho

We can't even say Brad is leaving in the the GB thread without someone complaining now a days

Hystzen

Gaming is serious biz.

it really does barely have any games tho

But Lego is going to save the console

NinjaBoiX

Tommy (looking at the hills): "Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?"

Renton (drunk, 'clean,' and pissed off): "It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low! The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization! Some people hate English. I don't, they're just wankers! We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We're ruled by effete arseholes! It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!"

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hell yeah, Ninja, that's Kentpauls shit right there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp1ARiUF4xE

is the best.
I've seen it used for PS3, Vita and Wii U

and also for Leonardo di Caprio's Oscar wins
lulz

It's appropriate for Vita & Wii U atm in my opinion and it was for the PS3 in the time frame it was popular. But in the same vein as the PS3, I bet it'll change for Wii U by the end of the year. Blows for launch adopters though as that is a hell of a dry spell to get through when you burnt cash you could have spent on something else in the mean time.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hello! New to thread and Gaf.

Where do you live: Portsmouth
Where are you from: Portsmouth
University: University of Portsmouth (cheap uni option :( )
Sports of choice: Football - Portsmouth
Current political party of choice: Labour
Favourite (current) UK TV show: The Thick of It (I don't mind Hollyoaks either)
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: American Dad
CBBC or CITV: CBBC?
FELLOW PORTSMOUTHER! Yay... theres another junior who lives in gunwharf...im in Milton...where abouts are you? :D
I'm just excited with the newness. I got carried away.

I can control myself...
It's okay, I'm still pretty new to this thread too, you learn the ropes pretty quickly :D

Although I would say people look at this from work so try to keep the posting of beautiful women on the lowdown,maybe link and tag nsfw :)

I for one love the hayley GIFs..
The best thing about having a character avatar that cool is your plethora of reaction gifs, donkey.

Good job Tashbrooke you invited the pimp. Now BritGAF will get condemned as a harem thanks a lot.
Shut up you
Halo (any of 'em!)

Steam (occasionally, it's Poppa Bear's PC) = NinjaBoiX

L4D 1&2
Starcraft 2

Wooo! Halo! Me and Jedeye played yesterday and assuming Kent Paul is game we could all play together at some point :D It is pretty enjoyable though :p

Ok, as this place seems to be a good place to come for dating advise lately. I need some anti-dating advice.

I've been seeing this girl, been on about 4 dates so far, and she seems alright, but I'm not over keen. The only problem is she seems to be really into me. Keeps texting me all the time saying she can't wait to see me ect. and it's starting to put me off, because she's coming across as a little crazy.

I'm seeing her again tonight, and I'm still unsure if I still want to keep seeing her, but don't really want to lead her on.

Any advise on how to cool things down a bit?
I just bring out my inner bloke, make myself even less attractive, pretend to be really dumb

Although I've only ever had to do it once
and it didnt work :(

That was a fun game, you should come on with me and Tash sometime, we had a laugh yesterday.
Yeeeaaaahhhhh!
BRITGAF HARDCORE CLAAAN

Funny how Tashbrooke stops posting as Kentpaul returns

Guys

Stop with these allegations, you're out of your depth

You dont know how deep those goes.

all the way to the bottom.

SKINNER!

Banned
apparently you cant change it once your have a bid?

I once sold an item and I set bid blocks on particular countries. I somehow accidentally blocked Switzerland and a guy said he couldn't place a bid on my item. At that point it already had about 5 bids in so I edited the listing to remove Switzerland from the block list and experienced 0 issues. This was back in December.

Edit: just watched the Crystal Maze. To think that we'll never see a game show with such a grand set, high production value and commiseration prizes ever again.

SKINNER!

Banned
how do you find wher ethe bid block is?

Its in the postage bit where you set whether you are shipping locally or internationally. If you set it to international then an option appears where you can choose which countries you will not ship too. Ebay then blocks bids that originate from that country.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Technically the PS3 HAS NO GAMES joke was in response to fans hyping up every big release, like Lair and Haze, that would end up failing to deliver. I'd say the nearest equivalent is Rayman being delayed by so many months. I doubt anyone sensible is putting Lego City as the next big thing to save the Wii U.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Technically the PS3 HAS NO GAMES joke was in response to fans hyping up every big release, like Lair and Haze, that would end up failing to deliver. I'd say the nearest equivalent is Rayman being delayed by so many months. I doubt anyone sensible is putting Lego City as the next big thing to save the Wii U.

nothing can save the Wii u, Seen no hype at all for it in the real world.

Most i seen was a game or two for it next to the wii games in tesco.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Eurogamer are usually pretty sensible.

You've got to admit, it does look kind of awesome!
Usually being the keyword here. But yes it does look like fun, but I'll wait for a price drop.

nothing can save the Wii u, Seen no hype at all for it in the real world.
As a figment of your imagination can I suggest staying off the wackybacky. You're having those visions about message boards again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom