• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I was always an Izzy man.

Elize-du-Toit-715441.jpg

What a name too, Elize Du Toit. She kind of has to be hot with that name!

*scroll down* *scroll up* *stay in middle*

godDAMN

haha classic top of the page post. yay boobs

NinjaBoiX

Remember when she was going out with that Ben dude? The way she called him "Benjamin" was really hot.

No, I can't explain why!

NinjaBoiX

BGBW, I try to keep it clean! The was so many awesome Jorgie pics, but some where a little, risqué.

Or are you referring to something else? I wouldn't want to get the thread closed!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Don't forget why this thread was closed originally!

Because it's the hottest name on the planet.

You have a nakie anime girl in your avatar, possibly en-flagrante. Your argument is invalid :)

And everyone knows the hottest name is Rebekah. It's that 'ah' at the end. It's a dirty dirty name

NinjaBoiX

You have a nakie anime girl in your avatar, possibly en-flagrante. Your argument is invalid :)

And everyone knows the hottest name is Rebekah. It's that 'ah' at the end. It's a dirty dirty name
Amelia/Amelie

Kristen

Elize

Oh, I like Joelle too. I had my heart stomped on by a Joelle...

Welcome Fernando and NinjaBoiX. I always thought you were a Yank too.

And yeah, cool it on the Hayley gifs, there's only room for one hot red head in this thread :p

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, I was starting to feel eyes on the thread. I know community is usually a little more lax, but Scar is right I think.

I'll always know you as Green Scar! You had me confused for a few days with the handle change.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The best thing about having a character avatar that cool is your plethora of reaction gifs, donkey.

Good job Tashbrooke you invited the pimp. Now BritGAF will get condemned as a harem thanks a lot.

Umm I'm glad that I didn't view this thread at work today.

On the other hand I've just watched Skyfall, it was good but I don't understand why it got so much praise?

Reknoc

Umm I'm glad that I didn't view this thread at work today.

On the other hand I've just watched Skyfall, it was good but I don't understand why it got so much praise?

Because QoS was shit. Plus I imagine the sort of nods to old bonds helped.

Plus the best death scene in a film.

Hystzen

I really don't get hype for skyfall such a bad film if it wasn't the anniversary of Bond i expect less people would care about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom