• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
North End! Between the three of us we kinda make a Pompey triangle.
haha! as a new member of GAF aswell as BritGAF, I advise you to be careful when venturing out of this thread, if you get banned as a junior, it's a perma..

Incase this is news to you, I might as well add that it takes 300 posts and 3 months to pass to become a full member :D So then if you do cross the line, you shouldnt get completley pwned

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask :D

anyone up for a steam/IRC chat?

I would be but im about to watch a film!

Will be up for it on monday

WHEN I HAVE MY PC AWW YEAH

I was unsure what was the requirements to jump from Junior to Senior. I will keep on the straight and narrow regardless, can't break up this new happy Portsmouth family so quickly.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'd stick it in the OP but no one reads that.

#BritGAF on irc.rizon.net

Just use Mibbit or something.

Nearly in Wales, nice to be heading back on our national day. Looking forward to spending tomorrow with my Mum and her friend, getting pampered at a spa then having dinner at a restaurant with singing waiters.

Suairyu

Banned
Fuck me book boxes are the worst. I won't have to do squats for weeks after carrying my reference collection downstairs.

Thankfully I have help to get them up the stairs of the new place.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
just tell her what you wrote here it's better be truthful

So what you're saying is to just send her a link to this post.

Just got home, went well. I seem to get on with her really well I'm with her, but she I head in when we're apart. I guess I'll give it a little longer and see how it goes.

I sent a text last night and one this evening but I figure I have to wait for her to make contact next or it'll be like I'm chasing after her too much :/

I know she's out tonight so I might call tomorrow afternoon if she still doesn't make contact

You should try it over Facebook chat- much more direct and harder to ignore!

Mikeside

I just heard a friend say something about the arcade at the Trocadero is shut down for good... Do we need to look into this for next Saturday?

Suairyu

Banned
I just heard a friend say something about the arcade at the Trocadero is shut down for good... Do we need to look into this for next Saturday?
Dude that happened years ago.

Only the bottom floor has a couple of music games and that fuck-awesome pogo stick racing game.

Namco Centre is a disappointing sack of shit, too.

Arcades are dead in Britain :(

Hystzen

Born into a pack

There's no choice but to take orders, to attack

Locked up in chains

I get fed, but the hunger still remains

Not content to live this way

Being led by the blind

Got to plan my dispersal

Time to leave them all behind

noffles

Banned
Born into a pack

There's no choice but to take orders, to attack

Locked up in chains

I get fed, but the hunger still remains

Not content to live this way

Being led by the blind

Got to plan my dispersal

Time to leave them all behind

In the end

I realise

You were just like me

Trying to make history

Lirlond

I tried so hard and got so far

But in the end it doesn't even matter

I had to fall to lose it all

But in the end It doesn't even matter.

Morning BritGAF.

My bungalow is the best because it's a bungalow so there's no stairs and it's detached so I can blast out AC/DC or have noisy sex and the neighbours will be none the wiser.

Suairyu

Banned
Viewing a bed. Double with mattress, barely used, for £50. Ridiculously good price. Hopefully the bed isn't secretly terrible or bloodstained or something.

Morning BritGAF.

My bungalow is the best because it's a bungalow so there's no stairs and it's detached so I can blast out AC/DC or have noisy sex and the neighbours will be none the wiser.
You're not moving into it right now, so it doesn't count.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Viewing a bed. Double with mattress, barely used, for £50. Ridiculously good price. Hopefully the bed isn't secretly terrible or bloodstained or something.

You're not moving into it right now, so it doesn't count.

Did you ever hear about that dead woman found in a mattress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom